Chapter4:Break Up

~Y/N's POV~
I'm back at school and the first person that greeted was my......Boyfriend?

"Babe,Where have you been?" Akihiko asked and for some reason.....he sounded gentle? "I had a few family issues but everything is fine now..." I said and he just nodded "Okay,Bye,I love You...." he said and he walked away with a girl...He said he loved me but why don't I feel it?...... "Yeah...I love you too...." I mumbled and walked to my class.

>•<Lunch>•<

"Hey Y/N!" Akane said as she hugged me,along with the team "H-Hi..." I mumbled softly and everyone patted my head "L/N-Senpai, where did you go?"one of the new recruits of the team asked me and I slightly flinched at my former last name "My family changed my last name...." I said shyly "Eh!?They did!?" Chiasa exclaimed "They changed it to what?" Emiko asked "It hasn't been finalized yet...." I mumbled "Please don't call me L/N....call me Y/N instead..." I muttered and everyone nodded.

"Y/N..." Kenma's voice said from behind me "Kenma?" I looked at him "Let's go?" He asked and I nodded "Can we tag along?" Chiasa asked and we looked at each other before nodding "Great!" Akane exclaimed and Kuroo decided to pop out of nowhere and tag along too,we were all eating lunch by the tree and me and Kenma were eating-playing.

After eating lunch,we decided to all stay there a little longer,I took out a small food container.

"Ehh?I smell...." Kenma muttered before turning to me "I smell your Apple Pie...." he said and I just smiled "Is that...." he said as he gazed down on the container in my hand and I nodded and gave it to him "Yeah,it is...." I said and looked back down on my switch "Thank You...." He said,I look at him and I could see stars in his eyes....he was smiling and he had the cutest expression on his face....

"K-Kenma?" I called him but he didn't have a change of reaction "Bro?You alright?" Kuroo nudged him a bit and it looked like he came back to his senses "Apple Pie..." I heard him mutter "That looks good! Can I have some?" Kuroo asked and Kenma frowned at him, Kuroo took a quick bite and I could hear Kenma cursing him endlessly as he ate the pie.

"Thanks Y/N....Your Apple Pies are the best..." he said and he shyly gave me a smile "Thanks Kenma...." I said,the team and me walked down the halls,we suddenly heard someone speaking in the side of the halls,we looked and I saw Akihiko kissing and flirting with another girl....

"I'm only using her,Don't worry,she won't find out....I'll leave her for you anytime...."

I cleared my throat and it caught his attention, I could see him turn pale at the sight of me.

"Care to explain?" Akane asked him in a murderous tone "I-I...." He stuttered out, I look down "Y/N...it's not what it looks like!" He said, I look up and chuckled,wiping the tears in my eyes "Really? Cuz I think I just saw you kiss another girl..." I sarcastically said and my voice cracked through it "Babe....Please..." He said but before he could continue,I glared at him "Bullshit Akihiko.Have fun with that Slut. We're over." I said and I walked away "You can't escape the engagement Y/N!" He yelled out and I looked back at him and chuckled slightly "Well then.It must suck to be a L/N. Luckily I'm not one." I said and ran away.

~Kenma's POV~
Y/N ran out of sight,we were all glaring at Akihiko.

"Stay away from her,you bastard." I sneered at him before running after Y/N.I found her getting cornered by some girls,I called a teacher from a nearby classroom and when he came out,he saw the girls trying to hurt Y/N, I pulled her away from the scene,she had a blank expression but her eyes said something different.

....Sadness....

I pulled her into an embrace "You don't have to act infront of me...."I said and I felt her breath hitch before she started sobbing "Kenma....It hurts....Why does it hurt...." She said as she hugged me tighter,I sighed "I know it does... but he isn't worth it Y/N...." I said and patted her back,we sat down by a vending machine and I knew she loved F/D,I got her some and I waited for her to calm down before we head to class.

"Thanks KenKen...." She said and I felt my face heat up at the nickname and her expression was adorable....she's too cute.... "I-Uh-Your Welcome...." 'Shit.I stuttered!' I mentally cursed myself but then I heard her laugh "KenKen,your so Adorable!" She said and she brushed some of my hair to the side,revealing the piercing we had from the past year "You too...." I blurted out and after I realized what I just said,I looked away and my cheeks heated up.....she giggled again "Thanks...." I heard her mumble and I just nodded,not taking the chance to further embarrass myself and we walked to class and I just noticed her face was red too....

•^•Time Skip~Club Time~•^•
It was a joint practice again.
~Y/N's POV~
I was practicing sets with the new recruit, Hanako Nari,she was shy but very kind.

The gym door bursted open and I turn to look at the person and I wish I didn't......It was Akihiko.....What's he doing here?He looks awful.

I watched him as he walked over to me,he pulled my arm and I yanked it out of his grasp. "I have nothing to do with you.Don't come near me." I said and he clicked his tongue "Shut up you little bitch!" He screamed at me and slapped me across my face,I tasted the blood that fell from lips.....I stood there with a blank expression and looked down on the floor....it had a few drops of red on it....I look up with nothing but emptiness in my eyes but even though,tears still cascaded down,I saw his eyes widen and he raised his hands again and I flinched,everything darkened and I felt an arm around me.....

"I told you to stay away from her!" Kenma's voice said and I knew that this was him....I gripped onto his arm and I felt his thumb caress my waist slightly "Get out!" I heard Emiko shout and after a few seconds,I heard the gym doors slammed close,I turned my body and hugged Kenma "Thanks..." I mumbled and I could feel him tense up a bit before nodding "Same time tonight?"He whispered and I nodded.

We broke off the hug and I saw everyone with a menacing expression on their faces....I turned bright red and covered my face....

~Third Person POV~
Everyone was in awe because of the cuteness of the second year setters.

One was hiding its face and the other was red as tomato....

These two are certainly a perfect match for each other....

Break up.Rebuild.Move on.

Word Count:1236