Chapter35:Fera-L

~Y/N's POV~
It's 8:27AM, I was in the garden behind the house, walking beside Atlas, he and Artemis were the lions transferred to my house.

The two kids were walking with me, strolling through the hedges and finding pretty flowers. We sat on one of the benches in the hedges that had a beautiful view of the city. I heard rustling and panting from the front of the hedge and it was moving quickly towards us. I could tell it was Kitaro from the sound of his deep breathing and shoe clacking on the pavement.

"Over here Taro." I called as he ran to the opposite direction but soon turning back the moment he heard my voice, he emerged from the hedges looking very tired "What's the rush Taro?" I asked him and he pulled out three stapled papers "I've gathered all the necessary information!" He said and I took the papers and did a quick read through, I pick up Yuri and I took Haru's hand and we ran back to the house.

I instructed the Sachio's to watch over them closely, I wasn't gonna bring these kids into a crazy scene. I told them to put bodyguards around the house, I'm not leaving these kids unprotected.

"Go get the helicopter ready. We're leaving in 10 Minutes!" I said to Kitaro, he bowed as he backed away and ran to get things organized while I ran off to my room and got changed into my outfit. I wore a white sleeveless shirt under a black jacket pairing it with a black skirt and black boots, I grabbed my handbag and I quickly walked down to the living room while putting my hair in a side braid as I go down the stairs.

 I wore a white sleeveless shirt under a black jacket pairing it with a  black skirt and black boots, I grabbed my handbag and I quickly walked down to the living room while putting my hair in a side braid as I go down the stairs

(I don't own the pictures)

I gave Yuri and Haru quick forehead kisses and went out the house with Kitaro, we ran down the steps while putting on our headsets and getting into the helicopter cabin. We flew off and I read the papers once more to know and make sure of the situation.

Fera Ferin wasn't in the Photoshoot because she was busy snaking around a famous actor from America named Collin in the K.S. Hotel, Ai was staying there with her family and was getting ready to go to the shoot but then as she filmed her day, she caught Fera flirting with Collin, this would ruin Fera's reputation if it got out, not only that, Collin was Ai's close friend. Ai blackmailed her so Fera pulled her to the stairwell to have private talk, Ai wasn't backing down, Fera took Ai's runway debut a few months ago so she had something against her.

They're little talk got violent, the two physically fought before Fera threw Ai down the stairs which lead to them not attending the Photoshoot in Miyagi. Collin was filming his upcoming movie in Fukurōdani since it was about High-School Lovers. I bet Fera blackmailed him too and is currently using him as a tool, if my theory is correct, Fera should be with Collin.

When Fera found out that Hoshi canceled her contract with her and was replaced by Fala, she threw a raging tantrum, she posted about the crew and everyone on site that day including me and Natsuko and the Kids saying we were all cruel, sugar-coating and trying to get pity from the public. She name dropped all of us, Press is going crazy, their heads aching from the commotion she stirred up. I could sue her for Public Fraud, Hitting a Minor or Violence against a Minor, Ai was only 17 after all.