Chapter41:Announcement (2/2)

Lemme just.... ggrvve Love you and I just like teasing you! And sorry too! 😂

~Kenma's POV~
Live starts in 2 Hours. Fans are everywhere, not gonna lie, I was kinda nervous. Everything was going as planned.

~Third Person POV~
As Y/N and Kenma finished setting up, they sat on the couch scrolling and updating their socials. It was a miracle, The Top One Ranking right now was Gamers Identity instead of The Suguru Heiress Identity.

"What if they don't like us?" Y/N asked "That's their problem." Kenma said as he continued to scroll through his phone, Y/N was still unsure and just looked at her screen for awhile "Hey-" Kenma said as he noticed her bothered expression but he didn't get to finish his sentence because Y/N's phone rang.

"It's Nat and Mirai!" Y/N exclaimed and she quickly answered it as she stood up, she gave Kenma a sign to wait a bit while she's on the phone. Y/N walked out to the front garden as she talked with her friends on the phone.

'I'm so stupid for not noticing that she was bothered...' Kenma thought to himself, he sighed and got up, he walked outside to find Y/N.

He looked around and saw Y/N sitting in the gazebo while leaning on Cuddles 'Damn Bear.' He cursed the stuffed animal as he snuck up to them "I am offended. How dare you go out without me?" Y/N whined and her friends giggled "Dearest Diamond in First Water-" "Oh Kamisama, When will Mirai stop it with these nicknames and titles?" Y/N cut off Mirai's elegant formal statement, the girls went silent for a second before bursting into laughter.

"Y/N, You've been busy lately, how about after you go Live, let's make plans?" Natsuko suggested "That sounds amazing Nat!" Y/N said "Young Missy, here are the things you've ordered-" "Ah! Michiya! Wait!" Natsuko exclaimed while she tossed the phone to Mirai "What's wrong with them?" Y/N asked "Nothing much, Nat just helped Michiya-San..." Mirai explained nervously "Well, are they okay?" Y/N asked "Totally! Oh! Look at the time! 30 minutes before Live! Go and Prep up! Bye Beautiful! We love you!" Mirai said quickly as she hung up before Y/N could even respond.

Y/N sighed and placed her phone on the table and turned to cuddles "What do you think their up to, Cuddles?" Y/N asked the bear as she cupped its face "What if they find me unattractive?" Y/N asked as she squeezed the bear's face "Who ever said that my significant other is unattractive?" Kenma asked as he walked in the Gazebo "KenKen..." Y/N mumbled "I might just call Dad and tell him someone called his one and only daughter unattractive..." He said while waving his phone and Y/N pouted.

"I'm more scared than you... I mean... look at you.... compared to me... I'm not a perfect Match for you..." Kenma said as he hugged her "Now, who ever told you that your not Perfect?" Y/N asked as she cupped his face "Rumors Spiral Kitten..." Kenma said as he gave her a small smile "I might just call Father and say that his soon-to-be Son in Law is getting called 'Not Perfect' for his one and only daughter." Y/N said as she smirked and waved her phone around, Kenma let out a chuckle as he buried his face on the crook of her neck.

"Let me make this clear. You are the best thing that ever happened to my life." Y/N said as she moved his face infront of hers "I love you..." Kenma mumbled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips "I love you too..." She said and Kenma gave her another kiss, his soft lips pressed against her, she couldn't help but smile against the kiss.

If Cuddles could talk at that moment, he would've told them that PDA is dangerous to Single People....

They went back inside and got ready. Kenma started his Live at the exact time that was planned, Y/N was currently playing with the cats at the side of the room. Both still had their masks on. The comments were filled with questions of what was the other noise coming from the room.