Chapter25:Morning Ruckus

~Third Person POV~
The two sleeping gamers were both snuggled up with each other under the sheets, Y/N's two cats laid themselves beside the two as both were also sleeping.

It was currently 4:45AM, the others were drowsily getting ready for school, it was a normal quiet morning until a huge glass shatter echoed through the whole Villa, it woke and alarmed everyone, Y/N and Kenma jolted up, getting out of bed and Y/N grabbed a robe to cover her night clothes, she held Kenma's hand as they went out the room, Kenma on the other hand was trailing behind his lover as he tried untangling her bed hair.

Everyone gathered around the main staircase and they were all shocked to see one of the big vases in the house was in pieces, Daishō had his left arm bleeding, Sachiko Mira was infront of him looking furious, Daishō looked irritated.

Mira was about to slap Daishō but her hand was caught, Y/N has ran down the stairs barefoot, wincing as she stepped on the shards but nonetheless stood her ground "Do not touch him." Y/N growled at Mira "Nana!" "Young Masters!" The whole family and staff exclaimed as they saw blood dripping from Y/N's feet "Why you-" Mira was cut off by a punch on her face sent by yours truly, Daishō lifted Y/N up with his non-bleeding arm "Your bleeding!" Daishō scolded the younger sibling "As if your not! Are you hurt anywhere else!?" Y/N scolded back at the older Suguru as she cupped his face.

Daishō remained silent and Y/N looked like she was about to strangle the living daylights out of this girl infront of them "How dare you hurt Daishō!" Y/N yelled as she squirmed to get to the girl but Daishō's hold was too strong, Daisuke then came down to his younger siblings and held a wild Y/N in his arms, Mira was petrified at this point. I mean who wouldn't? She just offended not one but all the Suguru's, Enemy of one, Despised by all is the logic of this family.

"Security!" Yuna called as she carefully went down the stairs carrying Yuri, the front doors opened, Y/N took the opportunity to stretch out a bit more and she caught a great grasp of Mira's hair, she pulled her closer to her face "Never touch my family you manipulative bitch. I won't just give you a black eye next time. Now let's see how this would affect your title Miss Heiress. NO. ONE. HURTS. MY. FAMILY. I hope your ready for the consequences of your actions because I'm not gonna let anything slide...." Y/N said in a deadly tone as she pulled on Mira's hair, wobbling and tugging her head in the process.

Mira's face went white as her body went stiff and frozen, Y/N swung herself around Daisuke's body and reached for Kai's knife and Yuna's rubber band, she swung back infront of Mira and pulled her closer to her face, she carefully let the tip of the knife travel around Mira's shoulder, careful enough not to cut it, the brunette's lips trembled in fear as her body started to shake, Y/N placed Mira's long knocks into a low ponytail, she pulled back and looked into Mira's glistening blue orbs, Y/N gave her one of the most murderous smiles in her life, Y/N just sliced off Mira's long hair, Y/N held the brown hair kept together with a rubber back, giving the girl a brand new haircut.

"Oh look... Maybe we could put this in a Voodoo Doll... What do you think Family?" Y/N said as she swung the long brown hair infront of everyone "I guess it's finally her turn to be a puppet~" Keiji said in a dangerous tone "Perfect!" Y/N cheered happily, Mira was now getting dragged out the door "See you Bitch!" Y/N said as she waved her off with the hand that held her long locks.

Everyone broke out into a fit of laughter. "Rei, send this to a wig making company and keep it afterwards, I might as well tease that brat about it..." Y/N said as she handed her the chopped off brown locks, Rei placed it in a container and walked away with a smile, Daisuke placed Y/N down but she winced and clung back onto her brother's shoulder "Y/N!" They chorused as they all remembered that she had an injury and was also bleeding from her feet.

-6:15AM
The family doctor was called after all of them got cleaned up and ready for school, Y/N wasn't wearing any socks or shoes and was sitting on the kitchen counter beside Daishō who had his left arm bandaged. The family doctor was putting ointments and bandages on her wounds as she winced everytime it was touched even in the slightest "That was a stupid idea to run barefoot into broken shards." Keiji said as he flicked her forehead "At least we got rid of the morning bitch, right?" Y/N joked followed with a wince and hiss "Well thats true but it was still stupid..." Tobio said.

"Tobio's already getting on the chopper back to Miyagi?" Y/N asked while peeking through her tear pricked eyes "Yup, he has school and I have a makeup appointment there! We'll see you later Nana!" Miwa said as she gave the almost crying girl a kiss on the forehead "Bye-Bye..." Y/N said as Tobio kissed her cheek and walked off to the front door with his sister.

"You can't use your legs for the a while or so, please be more careful next time Young Master..." The doctor said as he finished bandaging Y/N's feet "I'll try Doc!" Y/N said sheepishly, the doctor took his leave and Lev cupped the older girl's face "I'll be carrying you for the meantime!" He said "Why not Kenma or Kai?" Alisa asked "He's gonna get too tired, Lev has a lot of energy tho it's morning and I just can't have Kai beside me all day, people are gonna want to know..." Y/N explained as she pulled up her stockings to cover her legs and bandaged feet "Well we have mid-terms at the end of the week so listen up to the quick reviews in class!" Daishō said and all the students in the room groaned while the adults giggled.

"Let's get you guys to the car." Alisa said and the younger family members went off to the front door, their bodyguards following behind carrying their school bags.

First stop was Nohebi because of Daishō, Y/N gave her brother a good luck kiss on the head before they drove off to Fukurōdani because of Keiji, she did the same for him and they went to Nekoma.

Lev put his bag on his Armand carried Y/N in his arms while Kenma carried her bag, there wasn't a lot of students yet since it was still early. Lev dropped off Y/N in her seat as got his good luck kiss for the day and left while Kenma sat behind Y/N but it's been a routine for Y/N to give him a morning kiss every morning so she did just that before reviewing her notes and Kenma did the same.

-8:00AM
30 minutes away from the bell, Y/N and Kenma finished reviewing and took out their consoles. Y/N was wearing emerald earring studs with the snake earrings on her piercings, Kenma had the same ones but instead of emerald, he wore the black diamond ones.

Ai came in the classroom after a few minutes, the moment she saw Y/N's piercings, her heart dropped. She quickly dropped her bags and ran out leaving others confused but Y/N and Kenma just smirked behind their consoles.

Word Count:1335