Chapter14:Emotional

~Y/N's POV~
I woke up the next day and got ready for school. I take my blazer and carry it downstairs with me along with my bag, seems like I'm a little too early, I look at the clock and it was only 5:12AM....

Last night,after getting discharged,I ate dinner at 7:00 with the family and I think I fell asleep in the bathtub....I guess my personal maids took care of me last night, I had 5 personal maids, 6 bodyguards and after what happened yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if I get more.

My personal maids were Sachio Rei, Sachio Ran, Sachio Rai, Sachio Ren and Sachio Rini, Rei, Ran, Rai are triplets while Ren and Rini were twins, Ren and Rini are older than the triplets by two years, Ren is older than Rini by two minutes, Rei is older than Ran by 45 seconds, Ran is older than Rai by one minute making Rai the youngest. The Sachio's are very nice and they've been very loyal to the family from the very start.

(20)Ren-Water Lily
(20)Rini-Little Bunny
(18)Rei-Gratitude
(18)Ran-Water Lily
(18)Rai-Trust

My bodyguards were Nobuyuki Kai, Nao Mitsuo, Namiyo Nikko, Nozimo Mikazuki, Nen Mikia and Nayoko Rinako, Team N obviously. They've been trained very hard....three men and three women by my side....

Kai-22(M) Mitsuo-21(M) Nikko-22(M)
Mikazuki-20(F) Mikia-22(F) Rinako-21(F)

They're really protective and caring....

Yuri came stumbling down to the kitchen alone, she's one and 6 months but she has great balance, did this baby just got down from the second floor by holding on to the walls and railings? I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

"It's just you and me for breakfast Yuri-Chan..." I said as I booped her tiny nose and she giggled while clapping her hands "Y/N! Nana!" She said and my heart erupted..... "I love you too Yuri...." I said "You'd say Nan to say I love you too..." Daishō's voice suddenly popped out of nowhere "Really?....I really did forget a lot didn't I? I sighed out and I fed Yuri her food while I took a bite out of my breakfast, Daishō sat beside me and patted my thigh lightly, it wasn't sexual or anything....just comforting....

"You'll remember....What's the new memory?" He said, everytime I hit my head or my head spins,I remember a new memory....I've been remembering a lot lately and the new memory was total euphoria....

"I was 4 or 5....We were playing in the backyard....you were wearing a blue jumper, white shirt and black shoes and (12)Daisuke-Nii was carrying me on his shoulders, he was wearing a green shirt and black shorts with white shoes while I was wearing a pink and white dress with pink doll shoes....there was leaves everywhere.... Mother was welcoming our cousins... leaves were falling....Atlas's father....I remember you called him Al, he pounced on us but good thing I was caught by (6)Keiji....all of us played in the backyard that day....we went inside and (9)Alisa's dress had some little flowers in them so me, (8)Miwa and Her sat on the porch making flower crowns....." I told him as I fed Yuri and ate some of my food....he remained silent, I look at him and he looked like he was about to cry....

"Do you know how old we were when you got taken?" He asked while tears filled his eyes "You just turned 6 a few days before, Me and Keiji were 7, Daisuke was 14, Alisa was 13, Miwa was 12, Tobio and Lev were 5....We were walking by the gate of the house, we were all attached to you....we took our eyes off you for a second, when we looked back, your hair clip was on the ground....A woman running away....she was already so far away.....since then the security has been much tighter.....We searched for you....for 10 long years and we find you chained up in a apartment....It broke all of us...." He said crying and I could feel my eyes watering "You never stopped saying Nana or Nan.....but then those words along with you disappeared....we haven't heard it until that day you woke up in the hospital after we saved you from that woman...." He continued wiping away the tears that kept coming out, I cupped his face and I smiled sadly at him as tears gathered on the end of my eyes "Nana Daishō....I would never disappear again...." I said "Nan. Nana-Chan..." he said quietly.

After we calmed down, I put Yuri back in her play room with her caretaker,Ms.Lori(23) and we left early, we drove to Nohebi first, he was standing outside the car but he wouldn't let my hand go, he was scared to loose me again....I giggled despite the tears that fell and I saw tears fall down from him too, I got out the car and hugged him "You'll see me later Shō....I'm not gonna leave you...." I said and he bent down "Well then Nana-Chan, Nii-Chan wants his 'see you later' kiss now...." he said while wiping his tears as he laughed, I stood on my tip toes and kissed his forehead as he bent down to my height "Now stop crying, our eyes are gonna be all puffy and red!" I said hugging him and getting in the car again, he waves at us as we drove away before he goes in the school building.

'It's really heartbreaking to see them hurt because of me....Daishō's older than me then how much did Lev and Tobio hurt when they looked up to me and got attached before I was gone....'

They're all scared that I might get taken away again....We all are....

Kodzuken and StrayKitten's fame is slowly rising, they haven't revealed their faces yet tho, those cute cat masks kept the people in their theories.

Word Count:1035