Chapter38: Filming

~Y/N's POV~
It is currently 7:21AM and I jumped out of bed and quickly got in the shower, I have to go to the filming site within 30 minutes!

I got out the shower, I randomly pull out a dress since I would have no time to fit into jeans, pull out a blouse or shirt and find shoes to fit them, I got into the dress, I caught a quick glimpse of it while walking by a mirror, it was a white and purple dress, I grabbed a white jacket since the dress only had straps, I randomly got some purple shoes, I grabbed my bag and open my door where Kitaro was standing.

(I don't own the picture)

"Let's take the motorcycles." I said and we ran downstairs, I got a sandwich from the kitchen and took my water bottle, we ran to the garage and Daishō was infront of my bike.

I opened the back box and as I was about to get on, Daishō pulled me, got in front of me, put my helmet on as he put his on and started the bike "Hold On." He said, I was confused but I saw Kitaro and Daishō's Assistant on the other bike, he suddenly started the bike and drove while I gripped on his torso because I was not expecting any of this.

We arrived at Fukurōdani 10 minutes early, leaving me 20 minutes to get ready for the filming session.

I took off my helmet, and walked in the prepping tent, they brushed out my hair since it was messy from the motorcycle ride while Daishō came in holding a tray of onigiris and a box of apple juice.

He sat beside me as I dusted on some skin matching makeup on my arms to cover up the past scars while the two stylist were fixing my hair.

They finished putting some powder on me since my face would be covered with a mask. They were just putting the finishing touches on my hair.

"Daishō, why are you still here?" I asked him and he just looked at me as if I abandoned him in a park "Say Ah." He said "Ah?" I said confusedly and he shoved a piece of onigiri in my mouth "I'll be feeding you while you get all pretty for the camera tho your already pretty." He said while smiling.

To me, I wanted to smack the shit out of my brother for making my heart drop and worry if I did something wrong. He smiled at me while feeding me onigiri while I just posted a picture of the morning I've had and updating my socials.

"Nana, your so lucky to have me in your life~" he said and I flicked his forehead "Shō. You made my heart drop. Your gonna be the cause of my death one day." I said and he pouted.

The other people in the room thought this was cute but to me I thought that he was being a clingy baby today and I can't have him for the meantime since I'd be shooting scenes.

I bit some of the onigiri and fed the rest to him to make him stop pouting, I pick up one of the juice boxes and jabbed the straw into it and drank it.