Chapter63:Never Again.

~Kenma's POV~

"The sunset is beautiful, aren't they?"

'I understood the depths of Y/N's words, I wished I stopped her from saying those words, I don't want to, I still love you... Please just.... don't... No... Please....'

'I wasn't gonna let her go, not now nor ever, I love you so please... Don't do this...'

My heart sunk to my stomach, I felt as if someone cut off my oxygen, I cried, That's what I've been doing for the last few days, just crying and looking for her... I dropped onto my knees and wrapped around my arms around her, I held on tight, I'm not letting go.

"Y/N, please, don't leave me." I said as I buried my face on the back of her back "Kozume..." She said, I suddenly despised hated my last name "No!" I exclaimed as I hugged her tighter "I said that out loud... I didn't mean to say it out loud..." She said "Your not just gonna leave me.... Please stay..." I pleaded "I've been doing some thinking and I've gotten my final decision." She sighed out and I just sobbed.

I felt her leave my arms, I felt my heart was about to be torn apart...

Y/N's hands suddenly cupped my face....

~Y/N's POV~

I didn't mean it like that, I meant that the sunset was pretty but that phrase was the one I said aloud. Kenma hugged me from behind and he just cried, I didn't know how properly respond to this... "Kozume..." I called out to him but he just said no and hugged me tighter, I tried to explain but I just couldn't find the right words at the moment, he pleaded me to stay so I guess my stupid words weren't clear, I got out of Kenma's grasp, he was crying a lot.

It's heartbreaking to see him like this... I felt really bad... I reached out to him and cupped his face, his eyes were puffy and red, He was definitely a mess... I cried even more and just hugged him "I love you too much to leave you..." I sobbed as I buried my face on the crook of his neck, He was stunned stiff at first but he just wrapped his arms around me, we both fell to the floor.

"I'm so inlove with you..." He whispered into my ear, I blushed but nonetheless whispered back "I'm inlove with you too..." I whispered "Let's never do that ever again..." He said, his voice was kinda shaky "Never again." I said.

I got up but Kenma held me back "Where are you going?" He asked in a slightly worried tone, He honestly looked like he was about to cry again, I just smiled at him "I'm going inside, We might catch a cold." I said as I walked off, He followed me like a lost puppy, I went in our shared room and went to the bathroom, I looked for my ring but it was nowhere to be found. I just sighed and flopped onto the bed, tears brimming my eyes. 'What if he gets angry that I lost it?' I thought to myself as I buried my face in the pillows.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" He asked as he sat near me, my back facing him "My ring..." I mumbled, it was deafening silence for a few seconds, He made me face him and I sat up, He wiped away the tear that rolled down my cheek "You should've never taken it off then..." He said as he lifted my left hand before he slid the ring back on, he smiled and kissed it... I felt butterflies in my stomach... He pulled me down and he let me rest on his chest, his arms around my waist as I listened to his heartbeat. He really knows how to drive me insane....

~Third Person POV~

The two fell asleep in each other's arms, The whole house never felt so calm and serene. Fights are normal for a couple who truly loves each other but what's not normal is fighting every second in their time together.

Fights make others stronger in many ways. Clearing up misunderstandings, being understanding and patient with each other, to love always comes with pain, they go hand and hand and its unavoidable, it's all part of loving someone but what's important is to always be there whenever they needed it, don't just leave and give up, taking breaks and cool offs but never leave without a explanation.

Hours passed and it's now currently 7PM, Y/N had woken up and she was craving food, she slowly got out of Kenma's grasp and carefully went downstairs. She made some snacks and was sitting by the kitchen counter eating, she was scrolling through her phone and peacefully enjoying the night. A thud was heard from upstairs and quick footsteps down the stairs "Love? Are you okay?" Y/N asked and Kenma sighed in relief again, he thought that Y/N left him again, poor guy was traumatized, Kenma dragged himself to Y/N and hugged her from behind "You weren't there when I woke up." He said and she just lightly chuckled, She leaned onto him as she finished her food "Sorry, I got hungry so I came downstairs..." She said "You sprained your ankle and you still manage to get away from me..." Kenma said as he buried his face on the back of her head "How should I make it up to you?" She asked as she turned around to look at him "I'll take care of you until your okay again." He said "Only until I'm Okay again?" She teased "Of course not! I'll take care of you until the last day of my life!" He exclaimed, he was flustered and Y/N just laughed, she was about to clean up the mess she made in the kitchen but Kenma refused to even let her touch the dishes, she just sat on the counter as she watched what Kenma was doing.

~Y/N's POV~

He looked absolutely cute, he won't even let me move a muscle, some dishsoap foam got onto the ends of his hair and he didn't even notice it, he was so focused I couldn't help but laugh a little. He noticed me laughing and he looked at me "What's so funny?" He curiously asked "Your hair..." I said and he looked at it and noticed, He got it out and I noticed that his hair was turning Black again.

"Kenma..." I called out to him as he dried his hands, he hummed in response "Do you wanna dye your hair again?" I asked and he just hugged me, standing between my legs that barely reached the kitchen floor and burying his head in my chest, He nodded and I just played with his hair "Are you gonna dye yours too?" He asked "I don't think so..." I said "Why not?" He asked "I'll be announced as the heir soon and I want to everyone to see that I belong... If I dye it some people might think I'm faking." I explained "You think too much.." He mumbled and I just chuckled "Your Nekoma's Captain this school year." I said and he just groaned "Your Nekoma's Vice-Captain and Best setter this school year." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

Kenma suddenly lifted me up and we went upstairs. We got comfortable and decided to watch a movie. We got ready for bed after a few movies, we played a couple games before going to bed. All throughout the night he didn't even let go of me, The cats were sleeping by the bed and I felt as if I found everything I was longing for... I missed this, I missed him.

I woke up the next day feeling a little sluggish, I went to the bathroom and its that time of the month. Why me? This shit hurts. I fixed my issue and just curled up on the bed, Kenma was still asleep but the cats were comforting me, they just made me feel better since they've been laying beside me and playing with me. They are so cute.

Word Count:1380