Chapter33:Handwritten Letters

~Y/N's POV~
Me and the Kids were spending time at the Gazebo in the garden, we were eating cookies and snacks.

Kitaro was organizing some papers in the office room, The Sachio's were cleaning somewhere in the house. We were still in our sleeping wear since it's just 6:13AM and we don't have plans for the day, just lounging around after checking out the Photoshoot unless the day has other plans for us....

The animals were exploring the gardens, Curie and Branwen were perched on a nearby tree and I could see Zask and the other snakes by the hedges.

We were enjoying the morning since at 8:30AM, we had to go to a photo shoot to supervise since the adults were in America and I was left in charge of the company.

"Apiciao-Piciao-Piciao...." Yuri was blabbering her words as she reached for a cookie, she blabbers a lot and I think it's cute "Curie! Let's send letters to Itoko-Sans!"(Itoko-Cousin) Haru said, and I just nodded.

"Ren can you please bring us the letter kit from the library?" I asked her and she nodded happily before walking away. The Letter Kit had parchments, ink, glass and quill pens, multicolored waxes, envelopes, stamps and other things you need in writing letters, I kept it in the library since there was a cabinet area there that looked like it would look great on.

We ate up all our food and drank our fluids. Ren came back with the vintage letter box, she set it down on the table and the kids helped me write the letters. Yuri picked the stamps and Wax Color for each of them, Haru placed them in envelopes as I melted the wax in a safe distance so the kids won't get burnt.

Yuri gave me Dark Blue with Black wax for Tobio's letter and a Crow stamp, Light Blue with Silver wax and a Owl Stamp for Keiji's letter, Silver with Gold Wax and a Lion Stamp for Lev's Letter, Red with Gold Wax and a Cat Stamp for Kenma's letter, Orange with White wax and a Crown Stamp for Hinata's Letter.

I carefully pour the wax and stamp the seal on. I put their names outside the envelopes so they know who it's for.I tie them securely together with twine, I tie the boy's letters on Curie's leg and Branwen snatched Hinata's letter, he carried it in his beak and flew off with Curie.

I check the clock and it was 7:00AM, I instructed the kids to go back inside while I clean up the things we used. I put them back in the box once they were clean and went inside, Zask following behind with his crew, I opened the door to the animal room which was basically a indoor greenhouse that reached to the second floor. Zask and the others slithered in and I closed the doors, I gave the box to Ren so she can put them away and do that I could get me and the kids ready to leave.

~Third Person POV~
Curie and Branwen perched themselves on a tree beside the gym, waiting for the people they were supposed to give the letters to.

Hinata and Kageyama were walking down the pathway to get to the gym so Curie cooed and caught Kageyama's attention, he looked up to see Curie and Branwen. He called over the other 3 boys and they came running.Curie dropped the 4 letters that were tied together in Keiji's hands while Branwen perched himself on Hinata's hair as he dropped the letter in his arms, he cawed two times before perching himself on Kageyama's shoulder.

Keiji distributed the other letters to the boys. They sat on a nearby bench, the five boys gently opened the letters, careful enough not to rip the paper.

 They sat on a nearby bench, the five boys gently opened the letters, careful enough not to rip the paper