Chapter57:Sleeping Separately

~Y/N's POV~
It's already been a week and me and Kenma had been spending our time on our gaming and responsibilities, Me and Kenma are planning to go to the party for the "Lover's HS" which was tonight at 7PM.

(I don't own the picture)

The party was just to celebrate the final product of the movie, they're already done with the editing so we were gonna celebrate that and they also released the premiere date which was next month.

Everyone in the cast and crew were attending with their plus ones, Kenma was gonna be my partner and since he also did a special guest appearance in the background of the movie. It was that scene that we didn't notice the camera rolling and Collin's character was looking for me and I was avoiding him but I was too occupied with talking with Kenma in the end of the hall and we ended up doing an improv scene.

Collin caught up to us and I tugged Kenma by the hand and we ran from Collin, the emotions in the scene were all real and luckily Kenma knew how to play along and the Improv went well, it was a good 2 minutes of the movie. When the camera finally decided to cut, we just sighed and the directors just told us that it was a good improv scene and it brought our our characters more and thus my character's boyfriend was born which was kinda in the script but they haven't found any perfect actors for it but the thing is, my character's significant other is supposed to be introduced in the last 10 minutes o the movie but this also gives more exposure to Lyn Evea and Marcus Ryle's (Ken's Character)more screen time.

Kenma wore a matching outfit to mine and we headed downstairs, Kitaro drove us to the events place, we got out and Kitaro was gonna be there too to get some deals done on our behalf. The place honestly looked like a castle. That's my Dad's work...

There wer a couple journalists too cover this issue, they were just a small group but they were professional. We walked in the hall and all of us were here, from crew to cast we were all complete.

I could see the manager and assistants being busy with sealing deals in the side while we were chatting and dancing the night away. The hours flew by and it was already 12. We decided to end the night here, Kitaro and Kenma seemed to have been forced by the guys to drink a little too much and Collin was also slurring around the parking area with Ai. I still despise that girl but as long as she doesn't be a nuisance to me then were in okay terms.

I threw the boys in the car, Kenma sat on the passenger seat and I placed his seat belt on while Kitaro was passed out in the backseat. I didn't drink tonight so I am capable of driving without having any alcohol effect on me.

I got in the driver's seat, put my seatbelt on and started the car and I drove us home. I called the house so I won't have any trouble yeeting these idiots in their rooms. I pulled up to the driveway and Rini and Ren came to help me, I was capable to handle my drunk boyfriend so I passed the tall and heavier idiot to the girls. We went inside the house and we went upstairs, I managed to actually make Kenma go and take a shower. He came out and slumped down the bed, he was literally spread out in the sheets so if I didn't want to look like a zombie when I wake up, I'll have to sleep in my separate room. I got cleaned up and got some of my things and went to the other side of the house since my room was there, I placed my things in the room and went back downstairs and went in the kitchen.

I got myself a midnight snack and went to the separate room, I sat by the window and stared outside, the stars were scattered around the sky, the breeze was cool. I decided instead of sleeping in the bed I'll sleep in the little nook. I got my stuff and got comfortable in the little cozy area, I draw the curtains and it left me with the moonlight as a little night light and the stars twinkling at me as I try to fall asleep.

 I got my stuff and got comfortable in the little cozy area, I draw the curtains and it left me with the  moonlight as a little night light and the stars twinkling at me as I try to fall asleep

(I don't own the picture)

Fifteen minutes had passed and I was still awake. I checked the time and it was almost 1AM. I opened my phone and checked any popular movies on Netflix at the moment.

A movie titled "My Amanda" (Author-Chan lowkey sobbed) and it was a Filipino movie, I was curious so I watched it...

'Why did I fucking decide to watch that...' I cursed myself as I sobbed at the ending... after calming myself down, I drank some water and just laid in bed, I eventually fell asleep with my eyes puffy and dark circles under my eyes, I mentally cursed Kenma for leaving me no choice but to sleep in a separate room which ended up with me having trouble sleeping.

My Amanda seemed to tire me out and I drifted off to sleep.

We're almost at 70K! I love all of you! 😵‍💫 ARIGATO!!!!
Word Count:920