Chapter59:Leave Me Not.

~Third Person POV~
It's already 7PM and Kenma still hasn't had been in any contact with Y/N, everyone was on the look out for her too but still no progress...

Before Kenma had woken up that morning, a few hours after Y/N had "left" the house. She slept in a separate room but after a few minutes she woke up to a phone call, she answered it and she abruptly got up, got dressed and went out at 3:17AM, she literally ran out the Villa. The last person that saw her was Akane since apparently Y/N had knocked on her window and told her where she placed the book that she had from Juri. She took it and ran off.

Y/N's siblings were also outside and looking for her it they still haven't had any trace of whee she was, Kenma decided to go to the room that Y/N slept in that night. The bed was untouched but the windowsill poked like she spent the night there, he came closer and saw a couple crumpled tissues 'Has she been crying?' That simple thought came into his head, He looked around the little Y/N's den.

The sheets gave the sign that she was uncomfortable all night long and twist and turned, her pillow had a little blood stain, the tissues were piled on one side.

This made him more worried. He told the what he found, Daishō was in the living room and he was literally fuming. He just got his sister and now she just vanished again, he was worried sick.

Daishō grabbed Kenma by the collar of his shirt "What did you do!?" He screamed at him and Kenma just stayed silent "Daishō! Stop that! It wasn't't his fault!" Daisuke said as he cut between the two "I'm just as clueless as you are right now! We did nothing last night after getting back from the party." Kenma defended himself "What we need to do is calm down and find her." Daisuke aid and thetwo just nodded in agreement. As they calmed down and got themselves in the right mind, Kitaro came running down the stairs holding his laptop.

"Y/N's in Sendai!" Kitaro exclaimed as he placed his laptop on the living room's table "WHAT!?" The boys chorused, Kitaro opened his laptop and showed them that Y/N's location was really in Sendai "How did she get there?' Daishō asked, Kitaro switched the tracker screen to the surveillance cameras around the mansion. "At 3;17AM, she ran out the mansion and got into a car after she got through the alleyway. She was gone and no where to be found, the trackers were functioning well until 3:50AM. She came back to the mansion and got on her motorbike, The guy came out of the car and took Y/N's bag before they went off. At 4AM, we lost all contact with her." Kitaro explained as he showed them the videos and where she was last seen.

"How did you know she was in Sendai?" Daisuke asked "She made a phone call a few minutes ago which triggered the system which I had to code a few times to get her location." Kitaro explained as he showed him every piece of evidence to make sure that he wasn't bluffing "Who did she call?" Kenma asked and as if on cue a copy of the phone call notified Kitaro's laptop "Were about to find out."  He said as he opened the recording.

"Hello?" The girl on the other line said "So it is true." Y/N's voice said "Y/N?" The girl asked
"I've lost my mind because of you! What the hell were you thinking!?" Y/N screamed rom the other line "Y/N please... let me explain..." The girl said "Oikawa Setsuko! Have you completely one insane!?" Y/N yelled, She was with the Oikawa's all this time "I'm really sorry... please come get me... I'm scared..." Setsuko pleaded "It won't be easy getting you bu if I have to, I'll do it." Y/N scoffed and ended the call.

Y/N was with her former family. "We should get her before she gets hurt." Daishō suggested but then Y/N's location went out again "Her location went off again!" Daisuke said and Kitaro groaned on the floor "That took me hours of work! Why must my Heiress be so difficult!?" Kitaro exclaimed Ashe pulled on his hair, He too a deep breath and stood up and started coding on his laptop again.

A unknown number started calling Kenma's phone.

"Hello?"Kenma answered "It's Setsuko! Y/N got hurt!" She exclaimed "WHAT!?" They chorused "She was saving me but then she got shot!" She exclaimed, There were muffled voices in the background and Setsuko was clearly having trouble breathing on the other line "What happened!?" Daishō asked "We got into a-Setsuko!-Nii-Chan! Wait! Don't come close! You might trigger the alarm!" She talked to another person on the other line of the phone in a panic tone "WAIT!NO!" She pleaded desperately, her pleading was followed by a loud crash "RUN!" Y/N's voice screamed and all they could hear was fast footsteps and deep breathing with sobbing "Hello? Oikawa-San!?" Kenma said, his voice cracking up a bit "I'm so sorry! So sorry! Y/N protected me and before she got shot, she told me to call you and tell you to not do anything! I don't know why but she said she has a plan! I'm just following orders!" Setsuko cried out, the moment they heard that Y/N told her to tell them to just stay still and watch idly as the clock ticked by... The call was soon cut off and they couldn't get in touch with any of them.

They all sat in the living room, an eerie silence enveloping the whole villa. Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned into painfully slow hours.

2AM... it was 2AM. No calls, messages, any sign of contact-None. The boys haven't had an appetite to eat, Everyone except Kenma, Daishō, Daisuke and Y/N were all silently suffering like this in the main mansion. They couldn't stay put and soon everyone was at Y/N's villa- anxiously waiting for her or any type of news from her. Another hour passed by, 3AM, It's been almost 24 hours since they were all calm and had smiles on their faces. Minutes passed and their silence broke when someone came crashing through the door.

It was Y/N. She was a complete mess. 

Word Count: 1070