Chapter9:Dating?

~Kenma's POV~

I woke up and Y/N wasn't beside me,I looked around the room and she wasn't anywhere to be found as well as Kuroo.

"You Stupid Rooster!" I heard Y/N's voice from downstairs "Chibi-Chan! That wasn't nice!" Kuroo said, I got up and went downstairs to see Y/N hanging upside down on Kuroo's shoulder "Kozume! Ohayou!" She said and I felt my heart crack,she didn't call me Kenma or even a nickname....I just nodded and walked in the kitchen "You Bedhead Cat! Put me down!" Y/N yelled at Kuroo and instead of putting her down, Kuroo walked in the kitchen and I could see that Y/N's hoodie was kinda lifting up,I heard footsteps from upstairs and I quickly went to Y/N and pulled up the end of her hoodie.

Her S/C skin was showing a little and I kinda didn't want any other guy to see any part of her. Was I jealous? Protective? What the hell is happening to me?

"Thanks Kozume..." She said and I clicked my tongue "Hey...Why aren't you talking?" She asked "My name...." I muttered and she giggled "Ohayou KenKen..." she said and my heart exploded, I looked away from her and covered my face with my other hand,she was laughing at me "Shut Up Kitten." I muttered and she turned red,I chuckled.

"Yaku...Help me! These two are too cute....I might explode!" Kuroo yelled out "I told you to put me down,didn't I?" Y/N said "I will drop you-" Before he could finish I glared at him "Try Me." I said and he looked away.

After a few hours,Fukunuga and Yaku left while Y/N was on the balcony playing on her switch,I sat beside her and she just smiled "Hey Kozu..." she said and I hummed "Would you like to move in with me when the house is finished?" She asked and I looked at her "Of course I would..." I said and she smiled "I bet mom would be more than happy to know that I'll be living with you..." I said and she chuckled before agreeing.Kuroo was in the shower so he didn't hear the conversation.

"Sorry if I suddenly kissed you..." Y/N said and I just chuckled,I gave her a quick peck on the lips and I ran out the room.I was sitting behind the kitchen counter.

I was sitting behind the kitchen counter

(Author-Chan made that~)

After a few minutes Y/N came downstairs with both our bags and the teddy bear.

"You kept it?" I asked and she nodded happily "You were the first person I received a teddy bear from,a huge one at that!" She said and I smiled,we snuck out of the house and we dropped off our things on my house and we went to the house.

It was almost done,just a few more walls here and there and new furniture....the place was huge.Y/N went in and greeted some of the workers and I followed behind her.

The way was still the same and when we got up the rooftop....it was redesigned....it looked amazing....

(I don't own the picture)

"Mother designed it...." Y/N said "It looks amazing...."I said and she chuckled. We explored the house a bit more and after that we went back to my house.

We were playing games in the living room when mom came home. "Y/N sweetheart!" She greeted her,I was her son? "Hello Mom..." she said and something about calling my mom her mom was kinda comfortable and nice to hear.

"It's been a while! Where have you been?" Mom said and sat beside her "Oh,I was just giving Kozume some space since he was dating someone...." Y/N said "You know...I never really liked that Himari girl...." Mom said and Y/N chuckled "I never liked her too...." Y/N said "Good thing I have nothing to do with her anymore..." I said and my Mom smiled like a mad woman,she paused the game and turned Y/N to her "Please date my son!" She said and I turned red while Y/N just giggled "Well that depends on Kenma...." Y/N said,mom looked at me "Y-yeah..." I said while looking away "You shall stay for the night! I'm going to cook your favorite! F/M!(favorite Meal)" Mom said "I'm going to help!" Y/N said and Mom agreed and left the couch,Y/N patted my head and she went in the kitchen.

'Wait....We're dating now?'

After a few minutes,The smell of Y/N's apple pie surrounded the house,I quickly looked to kitchen and there it was! In the oven.... "Someone's excited for Apple Pie...." Mom joked and I just walked over to the table,I sat down and after a few minutes,Y/N took out the pie from the oven "After Dinner Kenma." Both of them said "You sound like each other...." I said and they just laughed.

After dinner,Me and Y/N went out to the garden,Apple Pie in our hands,We were stargazing "I missed this..." Y/N said as she took a bite out of her pie and I just nodded since I shoved the pie in my mouth,she looked at me and laughed,I frowned at her "Your adorable...." She said and I just looked away.

After finishing the left over pie,Y/N took a shower,I was left downstairs with Mom.
"You love her,don't you?" Mom said and I turned red "You better not let her go....She's perfect for you...." She continued,I was silent for a few seconds,I looked up and hugged my mother "I will never...." I said and she just patted my head,After Y/N finished in the shower, I went up.

~Third Person POV~
Now that the shy boy was out of sight,(Yua) Kenma's mom took out a photo album and showed Y/N adorable baby pictures. Yua let
Y/N keep one.

(I don't own the picture)

She said that Kenma looked cute in it. Yua was curious about Y/N so she proceeded to ask her questions about her life,Y/N told everything about her and Yua promised not to tell anyone until she received the family ring.

Word Count:1072