Chapter37: Busy Day 2

~Y/N's POV~
I come back home to the main mansion. The signing event would be attended by Me, Daishō, Daisuke, Alisa, Miwa, The kids and The Family's Adults and our P.A.'s (Personal Assistants)

I got out the Helicopter, Daishō and the kids already arrived here earlier. I walked in the doors and my mom came and hugged me "I saw your pictures!" Mom said as she planted a kiss on my forehead and I just chuckled "You and Kenma did an amazing job, Y/N!" Miwa said as she poked out from behind mom "Yup! The two of you will be raiding the front page for awhile! I guess my pictures would be within pages for the meantime..." Alisa said as she booped my nose "You never told us you modeled for them!" Yuna said "I wasn't planning to but someone had to fill in on the missing models...." I said.

Yuna, Alisa and Miwa pulled me away and up to my room to get me ready. I edited some videos while they fixed me up. It was just a signing event so I just wore a simple black outfit and they used the hairpin Keiji gave to me as the pin that would keep my side swept hair in place.

 It was just a signing event so I just wore a simple black outfit and they used the hairpin Keiji gave to me as the pin that would keep my side swept hair in place

(I don't own the pictures)

I wore the ring Kenma gave me on my left ring finger and the ring Keiji gave me on my right middle finger. It was just a simple gathering event, the boys wore suits and the girls wore something similar to my outfit. We placed a makeup shade on my little past marks.

Since I was wearing Akaashi's Heirloom, the guards would probably be more interested in being within my radius, it does signify that I control thousands of them.

Yuri was wearing a pretty black silky dress and her hair was in a ponytail while Haru was looking so cute in his suit. We all went in the car and drove off to the Venue.

~Third Person POV~
The Suguru's stayed behind for abit since they were a important part of the opening of the event. They paired up, Hiroyoshi and Akasuki (Dad & Mom) Daisuke and Yuna, Yuri and Haru and since Daishō was now single and doesn't have a date and Y/N had no partner because Kenma was in training camp, Y/N and Daishō decided to pair up. There were Six Assistants that were lined up behind them, They were assistants of Hiroyoshi, Akasuki, Daisuke, Yuna, Daishō and Y/N.

Yuri and Haru were at front because they were small, Y/N and Daisho stood behind the kids, Daisuke and Yuna behind the two and Hiroyoshi and Akasuki at the back, their arms linked together, Y/N had a mask that covered her face except her mouth.

The doors opened infront of them, thousands of companies were in the room, the CEO's and Heirs along with their assistants. Everyone was wearing suits or formal attires.

They walked in the room, all eyes were on them, Everyone was buzzing about the masked partner of Daishō.

"That's the new Suguru!"
"She's wearing the Akaashi Heirloom!"
"The rumors were true!"
"Her Presence has a huge impact!"
"Damn, I thought we could've seen her face..."
"I bet she's beautiful!"
"I think her name is Y/N..."
"Suguru Y/N..."

They were whispering amongst themselves as the Suguru Family grinned at each other, they walked to their table which was the same table as the Akaashi's, Haiba's and Kageyama's.

Daishō pulled out Y/N's chair for her and she sat down, her siblings sat down beside her. The two kids were moved to the kid's room, one of the assistants volunteered to watch over them.

The event started and there were papers going around to give more clarification to the others. Two tables had almost everyone's attention. The Suguru Table and the table beside which consisted The Ushijima's, Sakusa's, Sachiko's, Miya's and Kuroo's,they had the uppermost hand in this event.

The two tables had a great relationship amongst each other so there was no tension, however in a table across the hall, The Amiterasu's, Yamaka's and Reji's were sitting at, Their blood was boiling, hearts shattered and they stared in jealousy, they knew who the masked partner was and they also knew if they told anyone, they would go bankrupt in seconds.

After a while, everyone came into conclusion, they all signed the papers. This also includes how the companies were currently ranked.

The Top Ten
1. Suguru
2. Akaashi & Lin (Yuna)
3. Kageyama
4. Haiba
5. Sakusa & Ushijima
6. Kuroo
7. Miya
8. Sachiko
9. Yamaka
10. Amiterasu

There were thirty companies gathered in this formal event, they all signed the papers, The top companies reading through it thoroughly while the others read the opening and simple guidelines before signing.

After the paper turning and pen signing that happened, they raised a toast, the kids in the corner room raising their juice cups, they drank a bit and enjoyed the night.

Soon everyone slowly left, The Suguru's soon came back home and Y/N was gonna be staying in the main mansion until Kenma was done with camp. The kids were sent to bed and they all cleaned up and got out of their formal outfits and changed into their comfy clothes after cleaning up.

Y/N wore a white dress and let her hair down, she went downstairs with her switch, laptop and phone.

(I don't own the picture)

They all had a little family bonding in the living room, some were eating snacks, watching movies and Y/N was listening and telling stories as she edited their videos.

Y/N posted the finished video and she watched the movies with the others, soon the adults went to bed and the only ones left in the living room were the people that was not married.

They watched movies and ate snacks for awhile, walking back and forth from the kitchen to the living room from time to time to get refills.

After awhile, They all went up to their rooms to rest, Y/N untangled the ends of her hair before she crawled under her sheets, she closed the lights, the moonlight sending silver rays from the gap of the curtains from her balcony.

Y/N snuggled up with her sheets, the two cats snuggled beside her, after a busy day, she finally got some actual rest.

Word Count:1080