Chapter90:With You

~Y/N's POV~
I'm satisfied.

Satisfied with the life I've built for myself... A wonderful family, a loving husband, a successful background. My Company is always first and rarely second, My Husband is successful enough to be always be second to me or to be first from time to time. Business People refer to us as "The King and Queen of the Business World." The compliments make up for everything they lack.

I'm currently 32 years old, I never thought I'd live after what I've been through, sometimes I still think of what it would've been if Kenma didn't save me that day... My daughter Stella is the Heiress, She will own everything while Luna has shares from both companies, her brother Sol is the Heir of Kenma's Company, she actually likes it this way. "My siblings will take care of me when the day comes, all I have to do is help them." She said as she guided her siblings. She loves them but she somewhat shy at times but she's really smart.

All I know when I'm with my family, I'll be fine and everything will be okay as long as it's with.... Him, Suguru-Kozume Kenma, The man who was willing to stay by my side for so many years without getting tired at all, The man who willingly married into my family, The father of my children and my loving husband. He is everything I could ask for. Anything else is worthless without him and my family.

I am still lost in thought, I've been in my office for a week, only coming out for dinner time with the family, I've been pretty busy lately... I guess I've been thinking too much to even notice that someone had entered my office, All of a sudden, I felt warm as his arms wrapped around me, His scent filling up the room. "Are you done with work?" He asked with his usual gentle tone, I turn to him and smile "You came in at the perfect time." I responded and he lifted me up "Great, Go get ready, It's still early and the kids are still in school so I prepared a surprise for you." He said as he carried me out of the office, I raise a brow "A surprise?" I asked and he grinned at me, He placed me down by our room door "We'll leave in 20 minutes." He said as he kissed me and walked away, I sighed and smiled to myself as I entered the room, He prepared everything already, I bet he would've taken me away from my office either way if I was finished with work or not.

" He said as he kissed me and walked away, I sighed and smiled to myself as I entered the room, He prepared everything already, I bet he would've taken me away from my office either way if I was finished with work or not

I don't own the Picture

I took a quick shower, I put on the clothes he prepared for me, it was a dark dress and some shoes that match the shade was paired with it, There wasn't any occasion today or.... a special moment we had... I checked the calendar and my heart dropped, today was the day he saved me from jumping off... I place my hair in a braid and walked to the living room, I couldn't find my bag anywhere though but as I walked down the stairs, I see Kenma waiting for me at the bottom and he was holding my bag.

"I've got everything you need, I told you I prepared everything." He told me while smiling, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we went out. We got in the car, he was driving and the way seemed to be so familiar, we got to a fancy restaurant, He opened the door for me and we walked inside, now I remember, This place is the first actual date we had after he got my family's approval. We sat by the window like the first time, We ordered our favorites and as we finished, we enjoyed the view, The music caught my attention, These songs... The first playlist we made, It was on a cold night and we were on a late night adventure, we stopped under a streetlight and we created a playlist as the first snowfall dropped on us. These memories... Simple but really... Meaningful.

Kenma got up and offered his hand towards me, he's asking me to dance... To the playlist we made and this very playlist is the one we danced to on the abandoned rooftop. We swayed and danced with the gentle rhythm. Song like "La Vie En Rose" "Heart Like Yours" "Where I stand" and so on...

I don't own the Videos

The night was filled with laughter and smiles, we just had fun and forgot about the world for a moment as it stopped while we stay occupied in our own bubble. I couldn't help but smile, I really am lucky. As we were on the way back, He held my hand as he drove us home.

"I know what today is." I said and he looked at me "Really?" He asked and a bittersweet expression plastered itself on my face "The day you saved me." I said and he chuckled lightly as his thumb rubbed circles at the back of my hand, I smiled and we listened to some music as we headed home. He gave my hand a kiss as he parked the car in the garage "I love you." He said and smiled at me, he moved away the piece of hair that was on my face, he tucked it behind me ear and caressed my cheek, I could melt in his touch....

"I love you more." I said and a loving kiss was placed on my lips before we got out of the car. The kids were is the living room waiting for us, it wasn't that late yet, they've already eaten like Chihiro said, We cleaned up ourselves and changed into more comfortable clothes before we went to cuddle with the kids on the couch. I loved every single moment as long as I'm with you.

Word Count:1005

READ THIS!!!! ⬇️⬇️⬇️

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING CAT-LIKE! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!<3 ITS SO HARD TO END A BOOK THAT GAVE ME SO MUCH HAPPINESS! YOU ARE ALL THE BEST AND I GUESS I REWARD THIS MARK TO MYSELF AS AN EARLY BIRTHDAY GIFT TO MYSELF SINCE MY BIRTHDAY IN ON JANUARY 30 <3

YOU ARE ALL THE BEST AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVED EVERY MOMENT WITH YOU ALL! IVE MADE SO MANY FRIENDS AND YOU ARE ALL SO SWEET!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

THIS IS AUTHOR-CHAN, zWeebiez, Officially ending Cat-Like at January 28, 2022 1:30AM as the book almost hits 135K on its 90th Chapter!!!

This Author-Chan, Signing Off!!!