Chapter72:Cold Day

~Kenma's POV~
I laid in bed, winter was starting and it looked like snow was about to fall anytime soon. Work is exhausting...

My phone dinged and it was from Y/N. I lift my phone and it displayed Y/N's message. It's been more than a year already since I held her... I miss her.

Author-Chan made that but doesn't own the reference photo!

I was about to reply but my phone had an incoming call, I pick up and as I was on call, I managed to type an "ilyt" as I quickly got up and got ready for today because they said it was urgent.

~Y/N's POV~
I was sitting on the kitchen counter as me and Azel baked pastries while Kitaro was handling the Company's stuff, he was cautious ever since I passed out. It was the end of a busy 4 months, I was signing the final papers in the meeting room since they needed approval, from the first day of those four months, I only came home for 12 or less hours and spent most of my days in the office since there were a lot of things to fix, new recruitments, interns, employees and new products.

Me and Kitaro desperately wanted to keep raising the stocks and ratings, I often fell asleep for 10 minutes on my chair while Kitaro head bobbed on the couch across the room, my eyesight went slightly bad ever since the day I passed out, doctors said it was because of lack of sleep, stress and the nerve that was hit when I fell, the only people that know that this happened was the HR's, Kitaro and a specific set of Hospital staff. I wear glasses now but sometimes eye contacts. Me and Kitaro had been cautious about it (Mostly Taro) and we haven't told anyone else, those people that knew promised to keep their mouths shut.

I have medication so my eyesight gets better, it was temporary afterall. I sent a message to Kenma as I saw the change in weather as I stared outside, I reminded him to stay warm. My phone dinged and I checked, it was from Kenma, it was a short message, one word to be exact. It's been like that for the past week, short replies, not so long calls— My phone dinged again!— It was Kitaro. He's informing me about the progress. I sighed and jumped off the counter.

Author-Chan made that but she doesn't own the reference photo!

"Where you going?" Azel asked "I'll be back in a second, I'm just gonna get my laptop to check on the progress..." I said as I walked out the kitchen "There's only 15 minutes left on the timer, don't rush." Azel said as he jumped off the counter too "Wanna see the progress?" I asked and he nodded, we got my laptop and sat down on the living room floor with the laptop infront of us. I open the link Kitaro sent me and we looked through the progress. We finished reading just in time to take the pastries out of the oven. I left my phone on the couch as we played loud music as we mess around in the kitchen.