Chapter89:Memories<3

>Excuse My Artwork, I am too lazy to put anything else<

~Third Person POV~
>Second Year of High School<

Y/N and her team were running laps around the school grounds after school, Another Tournament was coming up again so they were training their asses off. The gardening club left a bucket by the path walk and as Y/N was zoning out on their run, she didn't notice it.

She stumbled over the bucket and crashed onto the ground, everyone stopped for a moment before the scene infront of them finally settled into their minds, Emiko rushed beside her "Are you okay!?" She asked and Y/N looked up, her cheek was reddening, Chiasa and Akane checked Y/N for injuries, she scratched her palms and knees slightly, Y/N stayed silent the entire time as a guy from the gardening club picked her up and brought her to the clinic while the others continued onto their run.

When the girls came back to the gym to pick up their bags, the boys were still doing stretches in the gym "Hurry up you two! We need to get Y/N from the clinic!" Emiko scolded her kouhais for their tardiness, this caught Kenma's attention, he got up and came closer to Emiko, his eyes said his curiosity as to what happened. "Well Kozume, your girlfriend tripped and scratched her self during our run..." Akane said while Chiasa looked over her shoulder smiling unsurely, he was about to rush out the gym when the doors opened before he could touch them, Y/N stood there, the Guy from the Gardening Club who turns out to the president of their club was assisting Y/N. Kenma and Y/N looked at each other before Kenma suddenly pulled her into a hug.

"Are you okay? You aren't badly hurt right?" Kenma's voice was soft and hushed, Y/N shook her head as Kenma checked all her bandaged parts, her left knee, both of her palms and wrists and her right cheek which got hit because she tried to break her fall but was too slow. "I'll be off now, thank you for understanding L/N-San." The Guy excused himself (This was before the they revealed identities if y'all remember<3) Y/N bowed and waved him goodbye as he walked off while waving back.

"I tripped over a bucket..." Y/N said and Kenma gave her a "Are You Serious?" Look, she just sighed and chuckled "Idiotic, I know..." She said and he stared at her for a moment "Pft-" Kenma reacted as he place a hand over his mouth "A bucket..." He said before laughing and Y/N joined his stupid laughing session. Their laughs were rarely heard but it just resonated whenever it happens... The Gym's atmosphere felt like the first day of Spring Day and all the flowers were in bloom as Pink clouded over the Trees.

>Graduating College Year<

Kenma was sitting at the third stair step as he read through his notes since they had an upcoming exam, Y/N was currently buying the two of them some snacks. Y/N ran down the stairs but Kenma didn't seem to notice so she placed the cold drink in Kenma's neck, he flinched from the chilling feeling, he looked over his shoulder to see his girlfriend grinning from ear to ear innocently as she held their food in her hands.

They went to where the benches were and ate some snacks as they reviewed their classes together. They ended up passing the test.

>Stella's Dimple-Dimples<

Stella was born with a cute dimple on her left cheek, Kenma started poking his baby's right cheek so he could "even out" the dimple. Y/N found her husband's actions adorable. Y/N was asleep on the rocking chair with Stella in her arms, both of them sound asleep.

Luna and Sol were playing in the garden while Kenma just came back from work early, he took a shower and changed his clothes, he slowly lifted Stella from Y/N and momentarily placed the sleeping baby in its crib as he also picked up his wife from the rocking chair and tucked her in bed. Kenma then picked up Stella once more and swayed her slightly as he hummed a lullaby.