Chapter7:Practice Match

~Y/N's POV~
~Y/N's Outfit is the one above~

The Nekoma VB boys were going to a practice match somewhere and Kuroo said to come and watch them,I ended agreeing and I was currently in the car on my way to the gym they were gonna use.

I still had a sprain and since my family wanted to keep me safe,Kai had to be around me when I'm out.It's already dangerous being close to the Suguru Family and it will be much more dangerous when they announce that I was the young lady of the family.

I was limping but I held onto Kai for support, he was holding my bag for me,it was just a small bag with a few things in it. I entered the gym and explained to coach Nekomata,I greeted Kuroo and Yaku before me and Kai sat in the bleachers,They were warming up so I started fiddling with the ribbon ring on my pinky since Daishō said I should wear it while he searches for the family ring for me.

"Young Master,Your brother wishes to talk to you...." Kai said while handing me my phone, I stopped playing with my pinky and took the phone closer to my ear.

"Y/N?" He said and I just hummed "Did you get there safe?" He asked "Nii-Chan,You don't have to call me every time we're not together, besides I'm safe as long as Kai is with me and Father said I was gonna learn self defense when I get better...." I explained and I heard him sigh "But I really miss you already..." he whined "We just saw each other an hour ago! Stop overreacting...." I said as "But still!" He said "But Nothing Shō.I'll be home in a few hours,you'll be alive by then....you managed to live 10 years without me,you'll be fine~" I said and before he could say anything else I ended the call.The match was about to start so I put away my phone and watched them.

Karasuno's quick was impressive but then....A familiar face caught my eye. Karasuno's setter.... Kageyama Tobio...He's an Heir too... The Heir of The Raven Company along with his sister Miwa. Me and Tobio became close after we met a few months ago when the companies had a gathering with their main heirs which meant me and my family. Their company is mostly controlled by the men of the family,unlike our Family,The main women of the Suguru Family control most of the assets and the company, Main women being My Mother and Me. My mother has been handling the company by herself for the past years since I was gone but now that I'm back,we've been doing it together, we handle the papers every night or every time we're free.

I refocus my attention to the game.Kenma caught on the game play of Karasuno very quickly.Nekoma won in the end and after cleaning up,the players were taking a break.I was fiddling with the ribbon ring again when my phone suddenly rang,I looked down on my phone.I received a message from Tobio?

I received a message from Tobio?

(Author Chan made that<3)

I was smiling to myself since it's been a while since I've seen him,I was too distracted to even notice that someone has occupied the seat beside me,I close my phone and put it in my bag then I felt a hand on my shoulder.I look up to see my favorite ravenette friend.

"Tobio!" I greeted him and he gave me a small smile "Hello Y/N..." he said "So? How are you?" I asked him "Stressed Lately.You?" He said and I chuckled "Well I'm falling apart, physically...." I joked "What even happened to you? You are very unstable." He said as he glared at me and I chuckled nervously "Funny Story....I got pushed down the stairs and I sprained my ankle and my wrist then my parents took me to the hospital for a check up and turns out I have a head concussion...." I explained and he frowned at me and he was about to flick my forehead but I held his wrist "My head is sensitive for the time-being..." I said and he just sighed "Boke." He said "Yeah...I kinda am..." I said as I let go of his wrist.

"Heard your building your own house." He said trying to change the subject and I just sighed "Yeah,It's almost done... I'll probably just hang out there when it's finished since it's so big....come over anytime.I'll send you the location." I said and I gave him a small smile "That would be great..." he said "Hey,Can you help me get back to the car?" I asked him "Yeah,Sure..." he said and Kai carried both our bags while he gave me a piggyback ride,We got back to the group and I waved at Kuroo before Tobio carried me to the car,Kai opened the car door and Tobio sat me down,he lightly ruffled my hair "Thanks Kags...." I said "Your Welcome Boke..." he said and smirked "See you on the gathering..." I said "You better not show up looking like a beaten up rug." He joked and I just chuckled and gave a nod "I'll get going, Bye Boke..." he said and closed the door so I opened the window,he took his bags from Kai "Bye Kags...Tell Miwa I said Hi..." I said as he stood there waving at me and I waved back,Kai got in the car and we drove off.

I was looking out the window when I received a message,I opened my phone and saw that it was from Kuroo.

(I made that~)

'How does he make me agree? I swear to God, I will slit this nerd's throat!' I curse him for tricking me into going with them but I had no choice now,I already said yes..... "Kai,I'll go to the school first,You can go home." I said and he was about to object "I'll be with my friends, they will protect me,don't worry...." I said and he just nodded and drove to the school.

They were still in the gym so I sat on the usual bench since it was close to the gym.I called my brother and told him that I was hanging out with friends and he whined at first but I just said that I was already meeting them and he couldn't do anything about it,I ended the call and checked my phone.A message from Akihiko.....

Word Count:1115