Chapter49:Where is Y/N?

~Third Person POV~
It was a normal Saturday, Kenma was still sleeping in the bedroom, the house was awfully quiet....

Y/N was nowhere to be found in the house, Kenma woke up expecting a sweet morning greeting from his girlfriend but she wasn't anywhere to be found, Kenma looked around, seems like she left her phone at home.

He went downstairs to the housekeepers. "Rei, have you seen Y/N?" He asked "Oh, the young master went for a bit of exploring at the backyard earlier but she came back and said she was going somewhere..." Rei explained "Thank You..." He said and went outside to call the main mansion in case she was there.

He dialed Daishō's number and he picked up "Kenma! Ohayou!" Daishō greeted "Ohayou Daishō..." Kenma greeted back "Anything you need?" Daishō asked "Oh, Is Y/N there?" He asked "Y/N? No.... Why?" Daishō said "She left early in the morning and no one knows where she is..." Kenma explained "Have you tried calling her?" Daishō asked "No... She left her phone at home..." Kenma said before sighing "I'll ask the others, maybe they'll know..." Daishō suggested "Thank you Daishō..." Kenma said and Daishō hung up.

Kenma searched around the house one more time and Y/N was still nowhere to be found. Kenma's phone rang and he picked it up "Okay.... Everyone says they don't know..." Daishō said "Where could she be...." Kenma said as he paced around the living room, Daishō and him talked about the possibilities of where Y/N could be but all went out the window....

~Y/N's POV~
I walk up the familiar steps to my former nightmare place.... I opened the door, my stomach did flips as I felt and remembered everything that happened within these four walls.... the snow outside were slowly piling up....

I walk in, it was cold.... It was always cold.... Lifeless even.... I walk past the kitchen and living room, going up the short hallway and slowly turning the doorknob on a familiar door.

As the door slowly opened, My memories started circling around my head... The smell of Melatonin still lingering around, she would make me inhale or drink Melatonin to make me fall asleep....

I enter my old room, looking around, it seemed to be haunting.... I guess no one came here to clean... Blood stains was still on the floorboards along with the chains, I made my way to my drawer, I found a box under my bed and used it as a container for my things.

I got some of my stuff and I was starting to get sleepy, I'm just looking for my video camera... I looked around the room, looking for my video camera.

After searching around the room, I couldn't find it still.... I suddenly tripped on a loose floorboard and hit my head, I didn't have time to look at my face in the mirror, I remembered that I had a loose floorboard and I used it to hide things that she might break during her rampage. The floorboard produced a strong scent of Melatonin...

It looked pretty dirty so it was a good thing I was wearing gloves, I took out the small bag. I opened it and I found my video camera and other old stuff that I held precious.

I placed the bag in the box and when I stood up, I felt myself weaken, I looked for my phone but I couldn't find it.... I accidentally left it at home....

I felt more sleepy, I dropped my box and fell to my knees, I felt something warm dripping down on my head, I touched it and it was blood.... I must've hit my head too hard...

I need to get out of here... I looked around the box and found my old phone, it took awhile to open but I'm glad it opened....

I texted Kenma on my old phone and told him where I was. It suddenly turned black....