Chapter28:Sachiko

|Author-Chan literally got confused with the Sachio Siblings and Sachiko Family...|

~Y/N's POV~
We are currently in the car to Nekoma, in the backseat playing on our consoles, we were an hour early for school.

Me and Kenma got the car, He intertwined his pinky on mine as he continued to play on his console and I switched to my phone, checking the latest news and updates on the internet about us while I was on his back.

The same old, Theories and other stuff about Our Gaming Identity and Suguru Status... We've announced that our reveal video would be after two weeks and that's when our fans went wild, we haven't made a collaboration video before, just us working together behind the scenes so they all went crazy when we said that we would announce it the exact same time, we still haven't told them that me and Ken have a connection.

We were just walking down the hall to our class but then We got pulled away, since he lost hold of my pinky, he wasn't happy about it, Why was I not shocked to see that it was Amiterasu Ai.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly "I..." She started "You? Your what?" I asked her, clearly uninterested "Please forgive me, I'm sorry for picking on you!" She said and I just scoffed "Do you call physical and emotional harming someone just 'Picking On Them' ? You were long dead in my eyes because in these E/C orbs, your corpse have been rotting for the past years." I said "I know your the Heiress..." She said below breath "Oh so that's why your apologizing? Because I'm no longer below you. In fact, I'm higher than you, Way more higher." I chuckled "I... I know..." She mumbled "Well Sorry, Your Worth Nothing To Me from the Moment you laid your filthy hands on me. Tell a soul and I will end you." I said as I turned away and Kenma walked to the classroom.

"The Sachiko's are gonna be at the office later..." Kenma said and I smirked "Well then, I'm looking forward to after class." I said while sitting down on my seat, I see Ai come in the classroom looking glum, I continued to play on my switch until it was 30 Minutes before class, We put our consoles away and started reviewing.

"Oi! What did you do with Ai!?" I heard Himari yell from the other side of the classroom "Oh I don't know? I gave her a reality check but I guess she still can't accept it." I said bluntly while helping Kenma with a couple equations "Y/N-San!~" Lev's voice said as the doors opened to reveal his tall self "Ohayou Kenma-San! Y/N-San!" He said as he walked over to us "Ohayou Lev, What are you doing here?" I said "Alisa made Wine Doughnuts for the two of you!" He said while handing us a box of doughnuts "Eh? I'll be sure to thank her later then. Need anything else?" I asked "Oh, I need you to uh..." He trailed off "Y/N!" And a loud voice cut him off.

Tobio, Daishō and Keiji stumbled into the classroom "What are these dumbasses doing here?" I asked "You didn't give us Morning Kisses..." He said "Eh? All this because of a kiss?" I sighed and got picked up by Lev and walked out the classroom, them following behind like lost kittens.

We walked outside to the field where Tobio's chopper and The family car was parked. I placed a kiss on each of their foreheads and sent them off as if I was a mother of 3 boys. They left after that, Lev asked for his kiss before he happily skipped away to his class and I gave Kenma his on the way back to the classroom as he carried me.

The bell rang and the day started-then ended. It was a review day so nothing to worry about, tomorrow is the actual test day. I got changed in the girl's bathroom and Kenma changed into his Suit in the men's.

 I got changed in the girl's bathroom and Kenma changed into his Suit in the men's