Chapter50:Cheer

~Y/N's POV~
Nationals came sooner than expected.... Me and my team were now settling in our rooms. I was sharing a room with Akane, Chiasa and Emiko.

Kenma's team was on the floor below ours, A week of just Volleyball, Food and Rest.... My family was giving their all for this so I'm gonna give it my all too....

The ones that won't be playing on court will be on the sidelines cheering for us... It was pretty cold outside....

It was the first day of Competition and we won our first tournament earlier than expected, we just had to ruin their coordination with each other....

It was an easy game, 3 sets won accordingly. We walked to the bleachers where Nekoma was playing. Alisa and Yamamoto's younger sister Akane, This was gonna be confusing, My friend and teammate Akane and Yamamoto's Sister Akane....

We stood beside Alisa and we saw that Nekoma was about to win but the other team kept putting up intense rallies with them, they just needed to win the last set and they should be done but the other team was being stubborn....

Kenma looked exhausted... The opponent spiked down a ball and it wasn't saved, they were on Set Point....

"YOU CAN DO IT NEKOMA!" The two Akane's yelled out and I was kinda taken back and accidentally fell back but good thing Daishō just arrived and caught me on time "Be careful Y/N!" He scolded me and I just chuckled, I pinched his cheek "I will Shō!" I said as I stood beside him.

They were alternating getting Set Points, Kenma was on his feet and running around the court....

Yaku saved the ball but it was kinda off "GO KEN!" I blurted out and he ran off and caught up to the ball and sent it to Yamamoto, he slammed it down and they finally won...

My teammates stared at me and I just hid myself in Daishō's jacket. We walked down to congratulate the guys, I was walking inside Daishō's jacket which was obviously bigger than me. I hid myself in it, I felt embarrassed about yelling earlier....

"Y/N?" Daishō called out and I just hummed "Are you really that embarrassed?" He asked and I just looked away, Kenma crept up behind me and hugged me, I gave Daishō his jacket back.

"I heard you earlier..." He whispered to my ear and I went red "I-Uh-Uhm-!" I fumbled over my words and I heard him chuckle "It was cute, Thank you for supporting me..." He said as he intertwined his hand with mine "I'll always support you..." I said while looking away "I feel so lucky..." I heard Kenma mumble 'I don't know who really is the lucky one here...' I thought to myself.

We went out to eat, we gathered around a huge table, we ordered our food and we chatted while we ate our food.

"It was my first time hearing Y/N cheer so loudly earlier!" Emiko exclaimed "I've never seen her be so loud on purpose at all!" Chiasa said "I can be loud if I want to..." I mumbled and Akane chuckled at me "Y/N became so Shy after yelling...." She said while poking my cheek "This is Bullying!" I remarked and they just laughed "It's fine Y/N..." Kenma said "But-!" My sentence was cut off with Kenma shoving some sushi in my mouth, he just smiled innocently as if he didn't cut me off.

We finished eating and we headed back to the gymnasium. Kenma said he wanted to rest so I went with Alisa to meet up with Miwa. Karasuno was doing great on their match....

Tobio fell on his butt after blocking a spike and the three of us were worried and accidentally yelled "TOBIO!" We chorused and his head shot up to us, Miwa stared at him while Alisa nervously looked away and I just hid in Alisa's jacket....

Soon enough, we were joining in a few cheers. My throat felt soar, I decided to go back to the place we were staying at since I needed some rest. I walked in the room, I took a shower and changed into some new clothes. Sweatpants and a random shirt that had the letter K on it.

We gathered around the dining area and ate dinner. I stayed up in the room until I started to crave for my daily F/D that I probably forgot at home...

I grabbed a hoodie, I placed my shoes on and grabbed my wallet. Kenma was sitting in the couch area by the vending machines, I got my F/D and sat down beside Kenma, I leaned my head on his shoulder while he tapped away on his switch.

I finished my drink and threw the empty container away, I sat down beside Kenma again and pulled out my switch, we started to play as a duo in the game. We supported each other in the game and as we started to get competitive, I tried cheering him on to win the current battle he was on.

"Hit him! Hit him! He's about to die! You can do it Pudding! Dodge that attack! Great! Counter it! YES! You did it!" I said as I got carried away again and kissed his cheek, a hue of red spread across his face.

"Hehehe... Sorry... I got carried away..." I said "It's okay, warn me next time..." He said while looking away, I stood up to get another F/D before going up to my room.

As I got my F/D, Kenma was standing beside me "I'll walk you to your room." He said "You don't have to Ken..." I said "But I want to!" He reasoned and I just sighed and nodded, we went up the stairs, we talked about how exhausting today was, he walked me to my room, as I turned to thank him and tell him goodnight, he suddenly pecked my lips "Good Night Kitten...." He said while smiling softly "Night Ken..." I managed to say before he walked off and I went in the room.

The girls were already asleep, I just stared outside while snowflakes danced with the breeze, my bed was near the window and the view was beautiful.....

'He likes it when I cheer for him.... I'll always support you....'

Word Count:1070