Chapter85:Protective

~Y/N's POV~
I've been craving so many things for the past few weeks. I've been pregnant for almost 2 months now, I'm still pretty early on this long journey. Kenma's been coming home early and been staying until 9AM at home before going to work.

Kenma said he wants to spend more time with me and the soon-to-be baby, I have a appointment today with the doctor and I forgot to tell Kenma, when he told the whole family at dinner last weekend, they all celebrated and now, I'm not allowed to leave the house without someone assisting me, even if it's just in the garden, they keep telling me to avoid stairs, My Brothers had been taking all my work for me because they said I was sensitive for the next months, I feel so unemployed right now... Chihiro would take extra care of me. I'm not even allowed to lift a single finger...

I guess I'm a housewife now. I've been spending lots of time with the animals and being social media active, I haven't announced my pregnancy yet though... I played games and usually streamed for fun but it seems like people missed me for quite sometime that I wasn't active. We've been documenting everything ever since the wedding just for fun, we posted about the engagement and wedding, it was the hot topic for awhile... I have some videos of me from the early stages of my pregnancy, they're just on my laptop.

I've been receiving a lot of questions in the comments, I just smiled when someone mentioned something about pregnancy. "Me and My Husband don't plan on breaking the media for a year straight.... But that just seems to be one of our relationship things!" I joked and people starting speculating. I soon ended the stream because my appointment was about to begin, I got changed and me and Chihiro got into the car. I also went by Kenma's place to drop off his lunch. He was in the middle of a meeting and even I told Lilian to not let him know, he found out eventually, He quickly ended the meeting and caught up to me in the halls.

"Y/N!" He called out to me as he caught up to me "Oh, Hi Love, I thought you had a meeting?" I said and he just chuckled "It just ended." He panted out "I know you rushed it to end." I deadpanned at him and he just chuckled "Suguru-Kozume Kenma! You can't just rush meetings!" I scolded him and he just kissed me "Don't be upset Love. I just wanted to see you." He said softly "Your lunch is at your office, I made your favorite!" I chimed at him, he smiled then frowned "I told you not to move around too much in the house. Breathing and Being Healthy is your only task." He said and I smiled "What a boring Task." I said "Y/N-Sama, the doctor's appointment is in 20 minutes, we should get going now." Chihiro reminded me and Kenma's eyes widened "You have a appointment today!?" He exclaimed, I kinda got upset that he yelled eventhough I knew he didn't mean it but I didn't mean to forget on telling him... I just looked down to my feet, clearly upset.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell... it's just you never told me..." He said as he patted my head gently "I forgot to tell you... I'm sorry..." I said "No,No,No it's okay..." He said, his voice sounded so gentle... I just hugged him "Lilian! I'm having my lunch in the car!" He told his assistant as he walked with me to my car, Lilian went to get his lunch and she brought it to the car.

We were on the way to the hospital and he had already finished his food, We we're both in the backseat and the assistants were at front. We were just having a nice conversation at the backseat when we saw a car cut into our lane and almost hit us and almost caused a collision with two more cars near us but thankfully the brakes of the cars were working and we avoided an accident but that didn't mean there were now 4 cars in the middle of an intersection... All of the four cars in a tight spot, scratches on the cars and the smell of burnt tires on the road.

Kenma had his arms holding me close to protect me, a car crash almost happened to us... he looked furious... "Is everyone okay!?" Chihiro and Lilian exclaimed as they looked back at us "I-I'm fine..." I said and Kenma just gritted his teeth "Boss... Please Calm Down..." Lilian said and Kenma was about to get out of the car when I pulled him back, I had to find a way for him to not kill those guys... I'm pretty sure they were drunk at mid-day "Don't you dare get out of the Kenma!" I protested "You're wife just got scared and you'll get out the car to fight with some drunk bastard!?" I yelled at him and he seemed to get back to his senses "I won't fight with them, I promise..." He said as he hugged me and kissed me on my forehead "Lilian call up another car." He said and got out the car with a serious face.

"Hayst... Your father is so stubborn sometimes..." I said as I placed a hand on my stomach, Lilian called up another car and it was already on its way while Kenma looked like he was having a great time torturing those idiots. Some police officer came and handled the situation, I got into the car we called up and Chihiro and Lilian stayed with the "accident" area while me and Kenma went to the hospital for my appointment. He sat beside me as the doctor checked on the baby, her eyes suddenly widened and I couldn't really figure out if it was a good or bad thing.

Kenma noticed and asked "What is it?" He asked nervously as he held my hand "There... are twins...." She said and both our eyes widened "TWINS!?" Kenma exclaimed as he jolted up his seat, the doctor showed us the screen and there it was... Two Tiny Soon-To-Be Kids... Kenma looked like he was about to cry and I just felt so happy...

After the appointment, Kenma spoke to the doctor in private as he told me to stay in the car with the guards. He came out shortly after and I dropped him off at his workplace before heading home. I guess the "Issue" had been settled since Chihiro greeted me as soon as I walked through the doors. I called up the family and told them the news, they were all thrilled and happy to hear it, I sent them pictures of the ultrasound.

Kenma came home soon and as me and him watched movies in our room, he told me he had something to say.

"You won't be traveling out the house anymore." He said "Kenma! That's so unreasonable...." I said "It's not... I just don't want you to get hurt again... our families would come visit, I hired the doctor and she will visit you for appointments." He said "Kenma... you're being too much..." I said and he chuckled "Im just scared Love, The last time you got hurt... I can't even stand the thought of it... I don't want it to happen again, I felt like I lost you... let me protect for the meantime..." He said as he rubbed circled on the back of my hand "If you need something, call me or tell Chihiro or anyone in the house. You're my beloved wife now, I want to keep you and the baby safe." He said as he looked at me, his pretty eyes were welled up with tears, geez... I scared him a little too much...

"Okay, fine, I'll stay at home, no going out when I'm not with you." I said and wiped his tears away before kissing him.

Word Count:1370