Chapter69:Cold Stare

~Third Person POV~
-TimeSkip. 3 Years later. Kenma and Y/N are 21-

Y/N and Kenma has been going to the same university, they've gotten a lot more famous, both were in the business management course. Kenma's fans were becoming a little too much, making him late for everything, Y/N was usually protected by her guards and since Kenma refused to have guards with him, he's mostly getting surrounded.

That was what exactly was happening at this moment. Kenma was crowded and Y/N was getting squished in the crowd, he pushed her out of the crowd so she doesn't get hurt but she tripped over someone's foot and hit the wall, Kenma got so scared. "Love!?" He exclaimed as he pushed through with all his strength, he kneeled beside her and checked if she was okay "I'm okay." She said, averting eyes and rubbing the back of her head "I'm so sorry..." Kenma said as he kissed the top of her head "It's okay." She said while standing up, Kenma held her hand, she just walked away with Kenma holding her hand as she loosely held it. She picked up some of her things from her locker so she had to let go of his hand.

"Y/N..." He mumbled and she just lightly hummed "Are you hurt?" He asked hesitantly, he knew she was already in a bad mood because of that incident so he was being cautious "I don't know." She said nonchalantly as she closed her locker and walked away "Love!" Kenma exclaimed as he followed her and placed his hand in Y/N's loose grip. "I know people have been annoying lately..." He said "Mhm." Y/N said as she let go of his hand again to open the car door "I'm really-" "Let's go home Kai." Y/N cut Kenma off midway his sentence. She was listening but was too annoyed to react, her head hurts from the fall earlier and she was getting really annoyed by those fans that keep Kenma away from her. Kenma was trying to make her feel better, she only gave him short and dry answers without looking him in the eye.

They arrived at the house "Y/N! Come on! Answer me normally!" Kenma said in a very annoyed tone, this kinda ticked her off, she turned her head to him and her glare sent shivers up his spine "Talk to your fans Kozume." She said as she walked up the front porch and Kenma hurriedly caught up to her and opened the door, she was indifferent, her eyes were half-lidded, she was quiet. She didn't mean to say it in such a harsh tone, she meant that he should explain boundaries to his fans but of course, he thought she was really pissed and wanted him to just leave her alone.

She took a shower while Kenma waited for her to finish, he was sitting by the doorway of the bathroom, Moments later Y/N came out and she was drying her hair. She was wearing a simple white shirt and shorts, before Kenma could open his mouth to speak Y/N spoke up "I'm going to my room." She said as she went out the door, he panicked hearing those words... she was going to HER room!? "Wait!-" He exclaimed as he ran after her "Let's talk the issue out first!" He said "Let's talk later Kenma, I need to do something right now. Go shower." She mumbled while she went down the stairs. Kenma sulking dragged himself to the shower as Y/N went to her room.

~Y/N's POV~
I enter my room eager to find my ice bag. I couldn't find it so I must've left it here. My head hurts so bad and I really thought that a shower would've made it better, it only made the pain subside a little. I was 100% annoyed at those fans.

At last! I finally found the ice bag! I walk down the halls and went straight to the kitchen. I was placing ice in the bag when I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head resting on the crook of my neck, it was slightly damp. "I'm sorry... I'm really sorry..." Kenma mumbled "Sorry for what?" I asked confusedly "I couldn't control the situation and you got hurt because of it!" He said as he buried his face onto the side of my head but as his head touched the spot that got accidentally hit I flinched and jumped away a little "Y/N?" He mumbled "Uh- sorry... I didn't mean to you just touched the spot that got hit..." I explained as I hugged him and he was stiff as a wall at first but then he loosened up and even placed the ice bag on my head while hugging me.

We ended up in the living room. He was sitting in between my thighs as I dried his damp hair, he was holding my thighs close to him. My head felt much better after putting some ice on it and drinking some painkillers and some kisses from Kenma "Love..." He said "Yes?" I answer "You sometimes scare me..." He said "Huh?" I said "Your scary when your in a bad mood... specially when you glare..." He said while squishing himself on my thighs "I never realized that..." I said as I finished drying his hair "Well I'm sorry..." I said as I pulled him up and kissing his cheek "Make it up to me..." He said "How?" I asked and he pointed at his lips, I chuckled and kissed him on the lips but he shook his head "One more!" He said and I gave him another kiss, and another one, and another one and another one.

As I kissed him again, he pulled me much more closer and a little kiss turned into a make out session.... I felt his hands wandering on my skin. We part the kiss and he kisses my neck before he lays down on my chest, hugging me close. He looks at me with his pretty eyes "I love you..." He said, I smile at him and I was just left speechless of how adorable he looked "Say it backkkkkk" He said I kissed his forehead "I love you too." I said as I play with his hair.

We spent the rest of the night laying down on the couch, we finished all our schoolwork anyways and we were definitely too lazy to start gaming. We soon went up to our room to sleep. It was pretty warm in the room so I kinda distanced myself from him, he seemed to pick up on the fact that it was hot so he turned the AC on and just held my hand. I slightly smile before I continued sleeping

Word Count:1150