Chapter39:Instinct

~Third Person POV~
Y/N was currently just sitting on the bench as the crew filmed Collin and Mia for their scene, She was wearing her onset uniform, she waited until it was time for her to walk up to the two lovebirds.

She could see the VB boys around the corner watching, She pulled out her switch and played on it as she waited.

"Alright time to put little Lyn into the shot!" The Director said, Y/N looked up and nodded, she put away her switch and started walking to the second floor hallway. They set up the camera in the hallway, Y/N's character was supposed to run out the classroom and as she gets out the building, she'll pounce on her brother to knock some sense into him.

"Rolling in 3, 2.....1! Action!" The director said, the camera started rolling and you could hear a couple crashed in the room as the door swung open and Y/N came out, her back on her shoulder, she ran down the hall, taking a few glimpses in the hallway windows looking down at the two lovebirds, she almost slipped while turning down the stairs but she managed to catch herself and continued to run down the stairs alongside the crew.

She stumbled out the building and swung her bag "LIAM!" She yelled her line as she ran to him "YOU IDIOT!" She said as she threw the bag at him, knocking him off his feet "SHUT UP!" She said as she got on top of him and covered his mouth "Hey Mira!~" She said as she looked up to the standing female "Is he okay?" Mia said her lines "I think I dislocated a joint-!" "Shut it!" Y/N said as she used her other hand to pull on his ear "Don't worry Mira, Liam would love to go with you to Prom!" Y/N said her lines "Oh! That's great! I'll see you tomorrow Lyn! Bye Liam!" Mia said as she picked up her prop and ran off.

"And....Cut!" The director said and Y/N got off Collin "Great Job!" The crew praised the three teens and they just smiled.

"That's it for today!" The director said "Eh? But it's only 11:30AM?" Mia said "We're gonna be checking in with the vocals so that's it for today!" The director explained as everyone packed up, they all got out of their uniforms and into their casual outfits.

Y/N was wearing loose pants and a black cropped shirt, she brushed out her hair and she placed a pin on one side, the crew and other cast members went to their temporary dorm rooms while Y/N stayed outside on a bench, playing on her switch.

(I don't own the picture)

Kitaro came up to her and persuaded her to eat lunch, she held onto his sleeve as he led her to a table.

"Great Job out there Nana!" Keiji said as he sat down beside her "Nana? But I thought your name was Y/N?" Hinata asked as he sat across the table, Y/N chuckled "Nana is my nickname...." Y/N said as she continued her game "Kitten?" Kenma called out to her and she hummed in response, Kenma just pouted and stared at her.

"Your food, Young Master..." Kitaro said as he placed down Y/N's food tray, Y/N just nodded and turned her switch off and placed it down beside her "Nana? Are you two alright?" Lev asked and she looked up with a confused face "What do you mean?" She asked as she ate her lunch "You seem distant..." Tobio said and Y/N froze....