Chapter53:Level Up!

~Y/N's POV~
A few months has passed, the cherry blossom petals and leaves are dancing with the wind, nothing much has happened for the past few months... Today is the day we Level Up.

I wore my white button up under shirt beneath my black sweater along with the red ribbon that we placed around the neck, more like a choker to me, this thing is gonna suffocate me, my blue blazer was still hanging on the open closet. I fixed my blue skirt and pull up my long black socks. The ceremony starts in 2 hours... Me and Ken we're gonna be Senior Highs in a few hours... Can't believe I tolerated school this long...

Kenma was struggling with his necktie so I offered some help, he looked so frustrated. "Let me!" I said as I held his tie and he tried to help me tying it but his hand was getting in the way so I smacked his hand away "Ah! That hurts!" He whined and I just rolled my eyes and chuckled, Ren came in and offered to do my hair, I sat infront of the Vanity, I could see Kenma peeking over Ren's shoulder, he was watching what Ren was doing with my hair.

I on the other hand was getting extremely annoyed by my bow, I picked up a pair of scissors and snipped the elastic off, I cut off both of them and opened my drawer and took out a safety pin, I carefully attached the bow back and now it wasn't suffocating me. Ren placed a red ribbon in my hair too.

 Ren placed a red ribbon in my hair too

(I don't own the picture)

She excused herself while I stood up and took my blazer, I put on my blazer and looked in the mirror, Kenma stood right beside me.I chuckled as I saw his switch poking out of his front pocket.

I took a quick photo and we went downstairs, we got in the car and drove to the school. It's so great that Daishō, Keiji school held their graduation earlier and Tobio's graduation was tomorrow compared to ours so that meant they were all gonna be there,

We arrived at school, they were all gonna be watching from the VIP box along with Kenma's parents. We found our seats. First Years go first and Lev was actually ranking 9th in his class, I guess all that reviewing paid off.

After first years finished, we got settled in. Kenma sat behind me due to seating arrangements. I mainly only have a bit of awards, the teachers wanted us to bring all awards and achievements so that they could rearward them to us for recognition of our progress. I had the Nationals Award, The Best Setter Award, The Accidental Spelling Bee Award (I was forced in as a substitute since our representative got sick), The E-Sports Award (Me and Ken joined in as a duo and ended up taking 1st place).

If I am correct, Ken has 3 awards. The VB award, E-Sports Winner and He won the Chemistry Category prize in Academics on accident since he was always hanging out with Kuroo and Yaku before, I didn't get a chance at it since I was dragged into the spelling bee room.

The guys were called up first. Kenma received his awards. My palms were slightly red from clapping, he came back to his seat and they started role call for the girls, I was slightly nervous. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I look behind me and Kenma was handing me a water bottle "Don't get too nervous..." He mumbled, I felt my heart lighten and nodded as I took the water bottle and drank some water.

It was my turn, I got up and went up the stage, I was slightly nervous... I received my awards and as I looked up to the VIP box, I could see my family's proud faces....

I went back to my seat and Akane gave me the biggest hug. The ceremony continued on. It was already the Third Years Graduation, The VB club Girls and Boys were on the sidelines. Akane and Chiasa were holding my hands tightly. Emiko-Senpai was graduating... I look to me side and saw the boys were about to cry too... Kuroo-Senpai was also leaving them...

Emiko-Senpai and Kuroo-Senpai were tied on Valedictorian with the grade 99.8% of their general ranking. How are they so smart!? I could still see their competitive glares at each other and eventhough they were whispering, I figured they were doing their usual cussing out each other behind those little conversations while I could see Yaku-Senpai trying to make them stop since he's just beside them.

They soon wen back and before we knew it, the ceremony was over. The VB Club met up in the gym. We gave our farewells, cried a little... Emiko-Senpai left the Captain position to Chiasa while Akane was gonna be our Third Year Ace and I was Vice-Captain....

There was gonna be a celebration party tomorrow at the main mansion for the achievements we got this year... The party was gonna be held after Tobio's ceremony at Miyagi.

Karasuno was planning to have a party the next day after our party since the third years were gonna be filling up forms for their college the next day while me and Kenma were invited to Kuroo's house to have a party, we wouldn't initially go but Kuroo and Emiko were leaving us, it's the least we could do.

We went on the car ride home, I took a quick shower and got into a black long sleeved dress and I took out a jacket from the closet and pulled out some black heels tho I'd probably take them off and go bare foot the next minute I arrive at the party, I left my hair down and placed a slight tint of make up on my face, I don't usually wear them but I looked pale so why not?

Author-Chan believes that every body shape is BEAUTIFUL! Never look down on yourselves in any way, shape or form! YOUR GORGEOUS NO MATTER WHAT!

Kenma wore a matching outfit, he wore black jeans and a black shirt under his brown jacket that was similar to mine and he wore black shoes too, I placed his hair in a little manbun and he just chuckled at me. He hugged me from behind, his arms around my waist  and his head rested on my shoulder.

"Congratulations for Leveling Up Kitten..." Kenma whispered into my ear, his breath slightly tickling me as I giggled, I turned to him and kissed him "Congratulations to you too Pudding..." I said and he pulled me closer and kissed me.

This kiss was different, it was passionate and deep, Kenma's hands were roaming around my body and my hands were on his neck. We break the kiss for air... "We're gonna be late for the party if we don't leave now..." I mumbled as I felt Kenma's hand playing with the zipper of my dress.... We were both aware of what sexual actions were and neither of us had done it before...

"We'll continue this later?" He asked while leaning his forehead on mine "That depends, You might be too tired..." I joked and pulled me closer "Never." He said, he picked up my small bag and he carried it for me.

We went downstairs and headed out to Kuroo's house.

Word Count:1270

This doesn't count as a Cliffhanger right? 😂😂 Love you all!