Chapter80:New People

~Y/N's POV~
It's been a whole week and I feel like I've been unemployed though I have the highest position in the family now. My whole family including my own Boyfriend is keeping anything work related away from me so to entertain myself, I've been taking the soon to be family members and Yuna's kids out.

I've improved in being a great judge of people during my time in the States and everyone's intentions have been genuine, everyone except Zoe. Tobio's getting ready for a flight back to someplace else for a tournament and Zoe's been with us. She's very... Two-Faced. The tone of her voice during introduction was slightly off and I could really see that she would do anything for money so I was curious as to why... I'm meeting my new assistant today, it's not like she could replace Kitaro but I need someone to handle things when my hands are full.

Zoe is... full of herself, very full of herself, always wanting everyone's attention and since I've recently arrived, everyone was watching me instead of her so she's very two-faced towards me. We were on our way to the company and Yuri had fallen asleep aswell as Haru, Yuri was laying down on my lap while Haru leaned on me. Natsuko and Mirai was just beside the kids, the two boys (Felix and Kono) were at the front seat while Helia and Zoe were behind us. Helia was a sweet girl, caring and very nice but I get the feeling that when she's angry; things get ugly, her family background is okay.

Felix was a very intelligent guy, responsible, mostly husband material and he comes from a nice family, their business partners from China, Kono is a quiet but respected higher up in the company, he works hard so he can make his own life better since he came from a orphanage, he is a product of the S Corps' "Hope for The Children" a few years back, he is such a great person. These are only things that I've found out through conversations with them but Zoe, though she speaks non-stop, she's definitely avoiding leaking any personal information.

I heard Haru was interning in the company, in the Technology Department and Yuri is top of her class. Mirai is CEO and Natsuko is doing great with her own business. I'm also planning to meet up with Kuroo and Emiko, they're going to get married in a few months and they already have a kid who Kenma has been spoiling from behind everyone's backs... Why is everyone getting engaged or married? Am I really that old? I mean it's been a few years and I'm only... 24... almost 25... HOW DID THE YEARS GO SO FAST!?

We arrived and as I walked in, everyone was greeting me.

"Welcome Back Master Suguru." They synchronized "It's nice to be back, Let's have a good day." I said as I walked past them as I walked infront of the others. We reached the head office and Dad introduced me to my new assistant, she bowed infront of me "A pleasure to be your assistant Master Suguru, I am Ko Chihiro, I am 22." She introduced herself "She's younger than me..." I said as I turned to Dad and he just smiled "Dad you're making me feel old." I said and he chuckled, I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on Chihiro's shoulder "Pleasure working with you. This is your First task." I said as I gave her a piece of paper "Can you give me a report about that in less than 48 Hours?" I asked and she nodded confidently before excusing herself.

"They're creating new drones at the Tech Department, your boyfriend seems to be deeply interested in tech after that deal in the US." Daisuke said and I just smiled "You're just jealous that my boyfriend is smarter than you in Tech." I chimed and he rolled his eyes.

The others were at the lounge but I decided that I'd drop by my boyfriend's little office. I knocked on the door and before I could open it, a hand stopped me, I looked up and saw Lilian, she looked like she had enough of annoying people. "Kozume-San is busy—" She cut herself off when she recognized who I was "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Master Suguru, please go in...." She panicked and I just laughed "It's fine Lilian, how about you go get yourself a drink and cal over my assistant Ko Chihiro." I said as I gave her a few bills and shooed her off before I entered the office.

"Lilian, I told you not to let anyone in without my permission!—" "Okay, I'll just leave then..." I cut him off and I heard a loud thump "Love?" He chimed as he stood up from the floor since he fell "No no, it's fine, you're busy so I'll come by later—" I couldn't even walk out since he was already attached to me within a second "Why didn't you tell me you're coming by?" He asked "What's the point of it being a surprise then?" I asked and he shrugged "Oh come here! I'm gonna show you the plan I've been working on for the new Drone!" He excitedly said as he brought me over to his desk, he sat down on his chair, bringing me along with him and kept me on his lap.

The papers on his table were so detailed and the plan looked so advanced and complicated but that just meant that if it succeeds, it's gonna be a great product. I was honestly astonished, his handwriting being the more detailed description beside it, a knock was heard on the door "Chihiro, come in!" I said, not looking away from the papers, the door opened and Chihiro walked over to us "You called for me Master?" She asked and I nodded "Yes, can you please arrange an event? It's a event that my family celebrates yearly. It's the day that I got the family Heirlooms." I said as I looked at her, she nodded "That event is a month from now..." She said and I nodded "Correct. And go to the Charity Department and tell them that I need the documents I've been asking for, bring them to my home office." I said and I felt Kenma's hand on my waist, Chihiro nodded and smiled at me "That'll be done Master." She said as she bowed and left the room.

~Third Person POV~
As Chihiro left the room, Lilian came back holding two cups of iced coffee, she handed the other to the other assistant and she accepted it generously.

"I'm jealous of the relationship they have." Chihiro whined to her friend and Lilian chuckled as she patted Chihiro's back in comfort "Maybe you'll find the one for you at the Charity Department." Lilian said and Chihiro groaned "It's my first day at work and she's already so busy!" She whined "You should've seen how her first assistant worked, he was so organized that he already handles everything." Lilian said and Chihiro on her motivated face on "I'll be a great assistant to Master Suguru!" She cheered and Lilian nodded "I'll be a great assistant to Kozume-San aswell." Lilian said as she waved off her friend and stayed right beside the door, feeling less annoyed at those annoying people at the nearby offices.

Kenma and Y/N we're telling each other about the projects that they'll be working on and they were planning it out aswell.

"I have a big surprise for you soon." Kenma said as he held onto her waist as she sat on his lap as she went through his papers "Really?" She said as she placed down the papers "Yup! But You're gonna have to wait a bit longer...." He said and Y/N nodded "Of course." She said as she left a sweet kiss on his lips before she stood up and walked off to the door as she sent him a wink, Kenma turned red as she leaned back in his chair. 'Y/N. You drive me insane.' He thought to himself as he fixed himself and his table. Y/N walked off to the highest office and told the others that she was gonna head home, they were all gonna go with her and Chihiro went with them aswell since she's Y/N's official assistant now.

Word Count:1422