Chapter65:Bitchy

~Third Person POV~
It's been a couple months now, Y/N and the others were back to school and the school gathering was a few months away... There were new recruits to the VB Teams. Y/N was Vice Captain and Best Setter while Chiasa was Captain, Akane was Ace while Kenma was Captain and Best Setter to his team.

The new recruits were slightly hard to handle but it was manageable. Today was Y/N's rest day for VB but Kenma was still at practice, She decided to go in and watch them, it was all going nicely but a first year that was a fan of Kenma was really becoming annoying, she was trying to flirt with him but he just ignored her, Y/N's blood boiled. She got up and sighed before walking into the storage room to get a few things, Yamamoto noticed her and told Kenma, he was about to walk towards the storage room when Y/N suddenly stumbled out looking terrified to death. She quickly got up but since she was panicking too much she wasn't looking where she was going and ended up running into Kenma, both of them fell to the floor.

"Y/N!? Are you okay!? What happened!?" He exclaimed as he looked into her tear brimmed eyes "A-Ai she's in the storage room!" She exclaimed while tugging on Kenma's shirt "Ametirasu-Senpai!?" Kenma's Fangirl said "Why are you scared?" He asked "S-She's... not moving... She's bleeding." Y/N mumbled, the gym went silent, Yamamoto was the one who peeked in and confirmed it, A girl from Class 3 was laying in a pool of blood, pale and almost lifeless, Yamamoto stumbled back at the sight "What the heck!?" He exclaimed, All of them ran out the gym and called the school staff and an ambulance , the news got to Y/N's family. Daishō rushed to Nekoma, Y/N just sat silently beside Kenma.

"Y/N! Are you okay!?" Daishō exclaimed as he pulled her into a hug "..." No response. She was badly shaken up by the scene, Chiasa and Akane ran to her and hugged her, they were still in the school since they were studying in the library "Y/N, It's okay..." "It's gonna be okay..." Akane and Chiasa said as they patted her back "I saw Juri..." Y/N mumbled "No, No, No, Y/N, You were seeing things, that wasn't Juri...." Chiasa said as she held in her tears "Juri is already somewhere happier. That wasn't her..." Akane convinced Y/N, Ai was rushed to the hospital. The Ametirasu's company just took a crashing a few months ago, AA Co completely sunk a few days ago and that meant Ai's family went bankrupt.

Y/N was there when they found Juri dead a few years ago, it reminded her of that day. Several minutes passed, Practice ended early since Kenma wanted to stay by Y/N's side, she fell asleep in the car along with Daishō, Kenma went in after changing his practice clothes, they went to stay at the main mansion. Kenma carried Y/N to her room and they were all called downstairs at the house meeting room. Everyone was there. "What happened?" Daisuke asked "Y/N saw Ametirasu Ai laying on the ground, barely breathing..." Kenma explained "But why did she react like that?" Miwa asked "Have we all forgotten what she's been through while she was away from us?" Daishō said "She witnessed so many things." Keiji mumbled, the room went quiet, Y/N suddenly ran downstairs, she was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie "Y/N?" Yuna called out but she just rushed out without sparing them a glance, Keiji and Kenma were the ones who ran after her. Y/N just ran to the gates, she didn't even take the car.

She kept walking away until she reached the Villa's gates, Kenma and Keiji finally caught up to her "Where are you going?" Kenma asked "Seijin." She answered shortly "What!?" Both boys exclaimed, she just shrugged them off and started walking away again. Alisa drove up to them and told Y/N to get in, She did as she was told and they drove off, leaving both of the guys dumbfounded, Yuna and Miwa were sitting in the backseat so basically almost all of the girls were not in the house. Y/N wanted answers and the only person who can answer all of them were Seijin, no matter how she resented that woman, she was the only person that knew about everything.

They went to the detention center where Seijin was being kept in, they requested a visit and minutes later, they were in the visiting area. Y/N sat across Seijin while the others were in a other room. "What are you doing here?" Seijin asked "To ask you a couple questions." Y/N bluntly said "What makes you think I'll answer them?" Seijin sarcastically said "It wasn't a question, It wasn't a suggestion either, It was a command, An order." Y/N said, hatred laced her tone, enough to intimidate Seijin, she did partially made Y/N this way, Seijin's eyes were wide and Y/N chuckled, she made eye contact with Seijin, her gaze was enough to send shivers up her spine "What? You see your bitch in me?" Y/N asked, Seijin looked away, Y/N rolled her eyes "Why did you kill dad and grandma?" She asked, it was silent, Y/N suddenly bumped the table which made her flinch "Money! I did it for money!" Seijin pleaded, Y/N was amused "How about Juri?" Y/N asked, Seijin whipped her head towards Y/N "I told you! She died because of her heart!" Seijin pleaded "LIAR!" Y/N yelled as she abruptly stood up and slammed her hands on the table, it startled everyone "I PERSONALLY REFILLED HER OXYGEN TANK THAT MORNING! I BOUGHT ALL HER MEDICATION THAT VERY SAME MORNING!" Y/N yelled at Seijin "How did you know that my excuse to her death was lack of her medical equipment?" Seijin shakily asked "I was there too. I never said anything because I knew for a fact you'd kill me or Akane or Chiasa too." Y/N said "Juri was someone that needed to die. She was out of the picture so that meant no one could break you and Akihiko but I thought wrong." Seijin confessed "She was just 14! Juri was just 14!" Y/N exclaimed "She was gonna make me loose my money!" Seijin said "Which wouldn't happen if you never placed a bet on me and him!" Y/N reasoned "Then how would I feed you!?" Seijin exclaimed "Feed Me!? You barely did! You had money but you never fed me! I relied on Grandma and Dad's insurances and savings! I earned my own money! I managed to give myself a life! You were just someone that traumatized me!" Y/N exclaimed "You ungrateful-" "Ungrateful? Is that what your gonna say? I took care of you nonetheless! You were just selfish!" Y/N said as she slammed her hands on the table once more.

Y/N scoffed "Thanks for the cooperation." She bitterly said as she walked to the door, They left the place and Y/N wanted to see Ai first, she came in Ai's hospital room to find Ai going feral on everyone, the doctors were trying to calm her down, Y/N got hit by one of the things Ai's been throwing around, she was still thrashing around, it was a mini vase that hit Y/N's head, it broke on impact and left a small scar, Y/N sighed and walked over to Ai and slapped her, bringing her back to her senses "Y-Y/N!" Ai exclaimed, the others sighed in relief "Don't be a bitch. I just wanted to see if you were alive, I guess you still are." Y/N said and shoved her hands down her pockets "Ms. L/N your bleeding..." One of the nurses said "Oh, I got hit with the small vase Ai threw." She said, the nurse pulled her aside and fixed up her small wound. Y/N just said "Stay Alive." and left, they went back home and once again, Y/N left Ai alone to cry.

They already ate a few minutes before they went back home, Y/N snuck up to her room and took a shower. Fixing up the small scratch on her forehead and going in bed, she was still mad about the fangirl from earlier tho.

She laid down, looking at old pictures of Juri....

Word Count:1450