Chapter11:Suguru Mansion.

Daisuke and Yuna's Children:

Suguru Haru:
•8 Years Old
•First born of Daisuke and Yuna

Suguru Yuri:
•1 year old baby
•Second Child

(Author-Chan forgot about these babies.....Sorry!)

~Y/N's POV~

Everyone knew who Kenma was and I am really curious. My Brothers and Father were even really close with him and for some reason, I wasn't aware that they had this kind of connection.

I was suddenly pulled aside by my Mom, she dragged me to the gardens, we were discussing the upcoming project, the main women of the family was needed to pass their papers of conclusion and discussion.

It wasn't as hard as it sounded like....Soon, family dinner started and I was happy seeing everyone getting along.

They were cracking jokes and talking about the shares and contracts.....I knew Kenma was smart but I never knew he would be associated with the company,he is a shy bean after all.

We were drinking wine, it wasn't really underage drinking if we had permission and supervision. I was holding my wine filled goblet while talking with Yuna, Alisa and Miwa who had their goblets of wine in hand as we chatted.

Kenma,Daishō,Lev,Keiji and Tobio were a few meters away from us having their own conversation, a new side of Kenma..... That's adorable....The adults were all in the living room discussing their business while taking a few drinks on their wines and beer.

We were having a great time, Haru came downstairs carrying Yuri with him and when I tell you that this child is attached to me, I'm not joking. Yuna picked her up and I saw Daishō call Haru to him and me and the girls decided to go to the garden as we set our glasses down, Yuri started mumbling "N-N-Na!" (The Suguru's would call Y/N 'Nana' and she doesn't know why.....) and made grappy hands towards me, I chuckled and lifted her up "Seriously tho...even the baby calls me Nana... why?" I whined and then Daishō suddenly appeared beside me "When you were a baby, You would say Nana to say I love you, we don't even know why...." he said patting my head, I sighed and went out to the garden with Miwa.

"Y/N-Chan...." Miwa said and I looked at her "How do you get people to like you so much?" She asked teasingly "You guys are the only people that like me...." I blurted out and continued walking, Miwa froze, realization struck "W-Wait! I-I didn't mean it like that!" I said whipping my head back to her and she wore a sad and worried facial expression
"Y/N...." She said and hugged me "I feel like so bad for not being with while you grew up!" She said and I chuckled "It wasn't your fault...No one wanted me to be taken....." I said rubbed her back.

Yuri was in my arms and her head was resting on the crook of my neck while me and the girls walked around the garden.

Alisa was a model, Yuna was a support, model and sponsor, Miwa was the make-up artist and they all work under me....I'm the youngest and that's a little unusual for me but they would always cheer me up.

We were sitting on the grass under a tree eventhough there were benches in the garden, we preferred being little fairies in the grass.

"Soon, everyone will know Y/N and love her!" Alisa cheered and I shook my head "Don't lie to yourself, everyone's starting to love you! Even the family animals like you!" Yuna said "Well they're Animals....not humans...." I reasoned while Yuri played with my cheeks "It only took you 2 seconds to tame them! It took me a year to tame them!" Yuna reasoned and I sighed, putting Yuri on my lap and she was playing with my thighs, slightly hitting them just to watch it jiggle, it was funny to watch her laugh at her own actions.