Chapter54:Kitten~

~Y/N's POV~
We arrived at Kuroo's house "Kenma! Y/N!" Kuroo exclaimed as he came out the front door and greeted us. He gave Kenma a hug and when he hugged me, he lifted me up and spun me around, it was kinda fun.

He placed me back on the ground "Hello to you too Tetsu-San." I said "Let's go inside, everyone is going insane inside..." He said as we walked in the house. Kuroo wasn't kidding, there were a lot of people that were dancing, drinking and doing their thing.

"Oi RoosterHead!" Emiko-San exclaimed as she approached us, she was kinda looking tipsy, her ears and cheeks were slightly tinted red but she looked angry "Emi-Chan?" Kuroo said but then Emiko-San grabbed him by the collar and brought him down for a kiss.

I've always known these two liked each other. I took out my phone and snapped a quick photo of them just for blackmail if ever needed. "Your so clueless and I hate you for it." Emiko-San said and I just chuckled as I pulled Kenma away, leaving Kuroo with his new partner in crime, I'd probably regret getting them together but even if they do annoy the shit out of me and Ken, Atleast they aren't at each other's throats.

Me and Kenma found Yaku-San, Taketora, Inouka, Chiasa, Akane and Mai. The boys pulled away Kenma while me and the girls decided to hangout on the back porch. Kuroo's house was spacious and so was his backyard. Chiasa, Akane, Mai and me were all third years for the next school year.

Chiasa stood up while holding her cup "To many more Victories for our next Year!" She cheered "To our new Captain Chiasa!" Mai said while standing up and raising her cup "To the best setter Y/N!" Akane said while joining the two "To the best team I've never imagine." I said as I joined them "Cheers!" We chorused while toasting our cups together and downing the whole drink. Knowing Kuroo, he probably placed abit of alcohol in that juice mix.

We were talking for most of the night, just sitting down on the back porch, having little drinks and refilling them. I walk back in the house to look for Kenma, Yaku texted me that something was happening and I just had to see it. I bump into Inouka and he probably knew better than to drink that intoxicated drink, I won't lie, I was probably slightly intoxicated just a little but I wasn't drunk or anything like that.

"Hey Inouka, have you seen Kenma?" I asked him "I'm going there right now, want to walk with me?" He said and I nodded "You knew that Tetsu-San intoxicated the juice, didn't you?" I asked him as we went up the stairs and he just chuckled "I suspected it and have you seen Tetsurou-Senpai and Emiko-Senpai?" He said and I just chuckled "Yeah! Those two started making out when me and Kenma arrived!" I said and he opened the door for me, we walked in and I saw a couple people from other schools were here too.

I did not expect to see her stupid face but Himari was dragging Kenma out and they walked past me, Kenma looked like he was traumatized and had enough of life... I felt my blood boil. "Oi! Bitch!" I exclaimed as I pulled her back by her hair "Ow! Ow! Ow!" She whined while stepping back and Kenma yanked his arm away "I told you I have a girlfriend!" Kenma whined childishly, he looked slightly tipsy.

"Kenma, where's your girlfriend?~" A drunk Kuroo teased a Tipsy Kenma and he stuck out his tongue on Himari and attached himself on me "My Girlfriend is Y/N!" He cried out and I chuckled "Sorry Not Sorry, This one is MINE." I said as I let go of her hair "Kuroo-Senpai!~" Himari cried out but before she could enter the room I grabbed her shirt "Sorry but Tetsurou-San is already taken." I said and Emiko-San sat down on his lap and wrapped her arms around him, I think she fell asleep.

Himari's face dropped, satisfaction achieved. "Well I need to go back downstairs, See y'all later!" I said but before I could walk away Kenma clung onto me "Nooooo!" He whined "Ken?" I said while looking at him "Don't leave meeee!" He said while hugging me "But I need to go downstairs..." I said and he just pouted and dragged me away.

We ended up in the kitchen downstairs, Kenma looked a little too drunk so I called Kitaro to pick us up since we're both a little intoxicated, I went to the back porch, Kenma held onto me as if he was about to get lost.

"Hey Girls!" I greeted them "Y/N-Chan, Is he alright?" Chiasa asked "They got a little overboard with drinks, I'll have to take him home..." I said "Call us tomorrow!" Akane said and I just nodded and waved at them before me and Kenma exited the house and got in the car.

"Are you both alright?" Kitaro asked and I just nodded, Kenma's hand was rubbing my thigh while he was placing little kisses on my neck, cheeks and lips "He got a little too drunk..." I said and Kitaro just chuckled. We came home, We both smelled like alcohol. A bath would help the both of us get less intoxicated.

I told Kenma to shower first and he put up a protest, I guess he gets clingy when he is Drunk, I somehow managed to convince him to take a shower, He finished his shower and I went to wash out my alcoholic stench.

I came back to the room with only a towel on, Kenma wasn't in sight... "Kitten~" I heard him whisper into my ear in a low gentle tone as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I turn around and saw that he was still shirtless "KenKen..." I said but I was cut off with his lips crashing into mine. Kenma's hands roamed around my body, he bit my bottom lip but I didn't let him in, he squeezed my ass which made me gasp a little, he took this to his advantage and we were making out.

He slid off my towel, I didn't have anything on and Kenma started sucking on my collarbone, I tried to suppress my moan but it escaped my lips, making Kenma grin and kissed me once again, he picked me up and laid me on the bed, his body hovering over me....

{A/N}:
I'll post the rest on Chapter 55 ( ) Sorry for the Cliffhanger ^••^
Soooo Lemon/Smut Chapter next Update?(ʋ)
I love y'all | (• •)|
Don't attack me for thissssssss(;'ٹ')
I'm nervous on writing the next chapter! (●''●)

-Edited-

Word Count:1162