Chapter18:Water

Author-Chan Here! Thank You so much for the support! I love you all! And btw I just started a KurooXReader Fanfiction! It's called Black Luck! If your interested then please check it out! Thank You so much for supporting Cat-Like! I really appreciate it! I love seeing your thoughts on what I write! They're awesome! That's all for now! Enjoy this Chapter! ^••^

Lovelots from Author-Chan

~Third Person POV~
As soon as lunch finished, the group of successors and supporters went to explore around more.

Soon it was nighttime, They wanted to go night swimming, it wasn't really cold outside so they all agreed. They all got changed into proper swimming outfits and went down to the pool.

Y/N was wearing a F/C colored one piece, Everyone got in the pool except Y/N who was just sitting on the end of the pool, her legs dunked in the water. Kenma went closer to her.

"It's safe Kitten..." he said while reaching out a hand for her to take, she hesitantly took his hand, as she slowly leaned in the water, she opened her arms and clung onto Kenma's shoulders, it's not that she didn't know how to swim, she was just genuinely scared. Daishō swam closer to them from under the water and when he emerged up, Y/N was on his shoulders.

"Let's go!" Daishō exclaimed excitedly and the two just nodded as they went to the deeper side of the pool, The water reached Daishō's shoulders so Y/N's legs and hips were also submerged in the water.

"Nana, why are scared of water?" Daisuke asked "I almost drowned when I was seven..." She said "And that's how my other father died..." She said, everyone was shocked "H-How did he die?" Yuna asked "My other mother.... she drowned him..." Y/N said "I was 8 and witnessed every part of it... he was the nicest person aside from my grandmother...." She continued "After she drowned him... she tried to kill me too but my grandmother protected me... she hit her and she went into cardiac arrest...I said that I'll tell the cops but she threatened me and chained me up...." She said while braiding a section of Daishō's hair "She's a monster!" Miwa yelled out "Yup...she certainly is..." Y/N said, moving her legs in circles and playing with the water.

Daishō moved Y/N to his arms and they started a group hug. "You guys don't have to feel bad..." Y/N chuckled "I'm okay now!" She cheered and everyone chuckled at her behavior "And I'm willing to try getting in the water..." She said while moving closer to Kenma, she wrapped her arms around his arm so her head wouldn't dunk in the water.

Y/N was now comfortable with the water because of everyone's help. She was now willing to try submerging her head under water. Y/N, Kenma and Keiji formed a little circle, they counted to three and submerged their heads underwater, Y/N opened her eyes.... she saw Kenma and Keiji, their hair slowly swaying with the small currents of the water, they didn't look like they were scared at all, they looked magnificent and in totally Euphoria.

Soon they went up for air and Kenma quickly pulled her into a hug that everyone soon joined in. "You did Amazing...." Kenma whispered into her ear "Couldn't do it without you guys..." She whispered back "You did it Nana-Chan!" Daishō said and pulled Y/N and cupped her face and smiled, Y/N smiled twice as wide and everyone watched in awe, Y/N have never been so happy....

~??? POV~
I saw Suguru-San earlier, he was carrying a girl, I couldn't see her face because the hood of her hoodie was covering it, she was asleep in his arms, the whole Suguru bloodline and successors were here, this was their property after all....

There was also a Pudding-Head guy with them, his hair covered his face so I couldn't really see who it was, everyone was fawning over the sleeping girl even some of the staff seemed delighted to see her. I thought Suguru-San was dating Mika.... is he playing her? Whoever this girl is, she has to stay away from him!

Mika and Daishō should be together! She can't ruin that!

After awhile, they were wandering around the resort, The two unknown guests were wearing masks, the girl was holding hands with him!? They've been chatting and laughing with the others without any formalities! How rude! She's just a lowlife, how dare she talk to them as an equal!?

They went into a separate room for lunch but there were glass walls, she had her back towards us so I didn't see her face, along with the Pudding-Head, whenever they would turn, their hair would always cover their faces eventhough they're hair was in a loose ponytail, only the tips of their lips and nose was all I could catch a glimpse of...

At night, I heard splashing from the pools, The Suguru's were all having a night swim, all of them along with the two Guests. The pudding-head looks hot, the girl was beautiful, her H/C hair that reached the water before her waist, she looked like a goddess....

She got lifted onto Daishō-San's shoulders, what their relationship with them? They seemed so happy and accepted, Is this why he still haven't introduced Mika-San as a lover? They've been on and off lately....

I watched them, it was a mesmerizing scene, Everyone absolutely adored her, she looked so delicate in their arms, I never felt that from my family....

I'm Sachiko Mirai, the daughter of the Sachiko's, a Second year in Nohebi, The Second Option as a Successor for the SC Company after my twin Mira, she was always the favorite, she always overshadowed me even if I did better than her, both our parents were fair but it was clear that she was their Princess. It's quite easy to tell which twin is which, I have blonde hair while she has brown.....

Mira is best friends with Mika, If she knew about this girl, she would go feral....

"Mirai? Why are you still up?" Mira's voice said from behind me, I jolted and quickly turned around to her, she already saw the girl this morning but not as much as I did so she must've texted Mika-San something....

"I-I was just getting some fresh air!" I said and she looked over behind me to see the Suguru's swimming, I looked back at them and Daishō was cupping the girl's face and laughing, she smiled at him.... her smile was beautiful.... for a moment I got lost in their enchanting scene but soon ended when Mira gasped.

She took a picture and glared at me before she left me there clueless, why is she mad at me, I didn't do anything wrong....

I ran after her and we went in our separate room "Mira! Wait!" I called her "What do you know about them Mirai!?" She yelled out "Nothing! I know nothing about them!" I said "Do you know how Mika would feel if we don't say anything!? Are you fucking dumb!?" She said "I told you! I don't know them! It was my first time seeing her this morning!" I reasoned "Liar!" She said and slapped me, we fell silent, sure we fought a lot as siblings but we have never fought like this.....

"M-Mirai...I-I..." she stuttered out, I slapped her "Then don't believe me." I said and walked out the room, I walked and I didn't know where I was going, the Suguru's must've went back to their rooms since there wasn't anyone around, I wandered off and I was lost. I found myself in a garden.

"Your adorable little Y/N." I heard Daishō's voice, I looked around and I hid behind a tree, I saw that the Suguru Children were all gathered under the tree, they were sitting on the grass, little fairy-lights surrounded the area and it made them look more beautiful.

Daishō-San was behind the girl and had her in his arms while she and the pudding head played on their consoles, She was beautiful.

"Y/N when are you guys gonna be official?" Yuna-San asked "What do you mean? They've been official since the party!" Lev-San said 'Wait, the Suguru Party, Daishō took that girl there as his lover when Mika-San declined!?' I thought, Mika declined to go with him since she had plans with Mira that day.

"I mean like...Wedding and Stuff?" Yuna-San said 'Wedding!? What!?' I mentally panic "Yuna! We're still in High-School! It's too early!" The girl said while she turned red, she looked cute! Wait, Mira would be furious if she thinks I'm on her side.

After sometime, I found my way back into my room and stayed silent, I am not speaking to Mira until she gets her head straight. No. I Refuse To. I get in bed and drift off to sleep.

Word Count:1540