Chapter76:Temporary

~Third Person POV~
Kenma and Nikko were asleep on the couch when Y/N regained consciousness. Kitaro was the one that witnessed her waking up, he quietly called the doctors as he felt pity for Kenma since for once, he willingly fell asleep.

Nikko couldn't sleep that night so Kenma joined him in order to make him sleep but he ended up falling asleep as well.

Kitaro almost let out a loud sob as Y/N looked at him as if she was lost... "Master..." Kitaro mumbled as tears fell down his face "Where am I?" She asked and she caught a glimpse of herself at the glass from across the room "I... aged? What year is it?" She asked, her voice gentle and sounded tired "Master, please let me explain..." Kitaro said and Y/N gave him a confused look "Why do you keep calling me that? Where's Seijin? She's not near us right? We're safe right?" She asked as she lightly held onto the end of Kitaro's shirt as she hoped she was safe "We are safe." Kitaro gulped down the lump in his throat as he struggled to keep his composure infront of his Master.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Kitaro asked as he stared at her confused eyes just searching for the hope that it'll make her remember "Blacking out after hours of torture from Seijin... People came into the room and then it went black but there was this loud noise and a man's voice saying 'I love you" over and over again...." She said as she stared back at him. She remembered when she blacked out during the party and from her rescue years ago... "Master, Seijin had been in prison for almost 10 years... Your real family saved you that day and that man that told you that he loves you... he's over there holding—" "A child? Is that his son? He looks a little too young to be a dad... He seems very familiar..." Y/N cut Kitaro off, He looked at her and smiled "That's Kozume Kenma." Kitaro said "My new friend?" I've been asleep for such a long time but why is he here?" Y/N mumbled "I... Do you really not remember?" Kitaro asked, still hoping that this was just a silly joke but Y/N just looked down and fiddlers with her hands "Is there something that I should remember?" She asked in a hushed tone, unsure of what's happening.

Kitaro's heart broke, he bittersweetly smiled at her "You are the greatest person I've ever met Y/N." He said while lightly patting her head, she looked up at him "But I've only met you now?" She mumbled and Kitaro let out a chuckle that sounded like he was about to cry harder, he picked up the brush on the table beside them, he sat beside her and brushed her hair as Kitaro told her the nice simple memories she had, he refrained himself to tell her anything that could possibly shock her since she was still in a unstable state.

~Y/N's POV~
This nice guy was brushing my hair and has been telling me stories of when I was awake... Did I really do all of that? Did I really have a lot of friends? A big happy family? A great life?

I'm really tired... "If everything was great... Why am I in the hospital again? Am I seriously sick? So sick that caused me to forget everything?" I asked him as he brushed out my hair... it has grown really long but I must've cut it before since if I didn't, it would be more longer... He forced a smile onto his face and sighed "You were caught in a tragic incident... It was really scary for everyone..." He told me as he delicately handled my hair, he seemed so nice...

"A tragic incident huh... When was that?" I asked "It was exactly a month ago." Kitaro said as he placed the brush down "Can you tell me more when I wake up?" I ask him and he smiled and nodded at me as he laid me down "Of course Master." He softly said "You're a really nice guy... I think we got along well..." I said as my eye lids started to feel heavy "We got along really well...." He said as he stood up while looking at me "Sleep Well Master." He said as I slowly close my eyes and sleep again...

My dreams were filled with moments that looked so much fun but everyone's faces were blurry... Only a little detail of their clothes and postures and since this could be something helpful, I picked up on their habits and mannerisms... Oh and Volleyball... Did we win at the last year we played? It would've been really nice if we did... Juri would've been so happy...

~Kitaro's POV~
She doesn't remember....

I slowly walked to the door, the sound of the monitor normally beeping filling up my senses, as soon as I was in my car, I allowed myself to cry as much as I want. It hurts to see her like that... My Master, My Bestfriend, The Person that made everything possible didn't remember us....

At least she remembered Master Kozume even if it was before they started dating... Minutes passed by, I was exhausted... I walked towards the restroom and washed my tear-stained face. I looked horrible. I got some water and went back in Y/N's hospital room. I drank a bottle of water and sat by her bed as Young Master Nikko and Master Kenma slept on the couch.

~Kenma's POV~
I slowly woke up, Nikko was sleeping between me and the couch, I slowly got up and replaced my spot with a pillow so Nikko wouldn't accidentally fall. I saw Kitaro looking as if he went through hell beside Y/N's bed.

"Please wake up again... I have so much to tell you... You'll surely remember..." He mumbled as a sad smiled went on his face... He then acknowledged my presence as I sat beside him "What do you mean by those words?" I asked him "...Master awoke a few minutes ago... Doctors told me that she has temporary amnesia..." He said and my heart dropped. 'Temporary Amnesia?...She didn't remember anything?' I thought to myself "Her last memory was her passing out before getting rescued by the family from Seijin. She did tell me that someone kept calling out to her and telling her they love her... That's you Sir." He said and as much as I tried to keep my tears in... they just fell...

She doesn't remember our moments? Our little moments? None of them...

I'll make you remember!

Word Count:1130

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ITS LATE BUT I HOPE YALL ARE READY FOR JANUARY UPSPREE!!!

I love y'all!