Chapter24:Here in the Garden

~Third Person POV~
Y/N woke up the next day and snuck into the bathroom, she was planning on wandering around the gardens because she still haven't seen every part of it.

She got into a dress, put away her jewelry since she didn't want to loose them, Y/N let her hair down, put on her shoes and went out.

(I don't own the picture)

She was walking down the hall, her gamer mask in her hand since she wasn't revealed to anyone yet, just her name but there's a lot of similar names so that's not much of a problem. Y/N put on her mask as she went down the stairs, a little owl named Curie perched itself on her shoulder as they continued to walk.

The guests from last night stayed at the hotel so that means they could be anywhere. Y/N reached the garden entrance but was soon greeted by Mirai.

"Ohayou Nana!" The blonde said, curtsying at the H/C girl "Ohayou Mirai-San..." Y/N said as she lowered her head a bit, three girls watched from afar "Greetings Your Grace..." Natsuko said while she walked up to Y/N and curtsied "Hello Sakusa-San..." Y/N greeted back "Oh please call me Natsuko, Formalities aren't a requirement with just us..." The curly hair ravennette said "Only if you do the same for me Natsuko-San..." Y/N said and the ravennette nodded happily.

"Do you have any plans? If not, please accompany me in the gardens..." Y/N said and the two girls nodded happily, Natsuko locked arms with the older girls and they walked down the path while having small talk and giggling.

"She's the Bride..." Mika mumbled "No shit Miss perfect." Ai spat and walked past the two girls from Nohebi "Oi! Amiterasu, Do you know anything about her?" Mira growled at the girl, Ai remained silent and this caused the two Nohebi Missies to scoff "Talking so proudly though you don't know anything about her." Mira said as she rolled her eyes, Ai slapped her "The Heiress goes to my school and were classmates! Both of you are foolish!" Ai yelled "How can you be so sure? There's a lot of people that might have the same name!" Mika reasoned "I'm not sure of her identity but I'm willing to take the risk! That girl is just a loser!" Ai said and walked away.

Meanwhile, The Young Masters and Ladies of the Suguru Family were looking everywhere for Y/N. "Young Masters, The Heiress is in the Gardens with Lady Sakusa and Lady Sachiko..." Kai said and they immediately bolted out the room and ran to the gardens.

Running past the Nohebi Girls, they looked for Y/N, only to stop at a familiar giggle by the fountains, Y/N, Natsuko and Mirai were sitting on the grass eating breakfast together while chatting, Y/N's mask was off, her back facing any person that's arriving.

"Nat, you have a bit of crumbs on your cheeks..." Mirai pointed out "Oh! Thanks Rai-Rai.." Natsuko said as she wiped away the crumbs "If our parents only saw the way were eating without etiquette right now, we'd be doomed!" Mirai said and Y/N and Natsuko laughed "Mom would probably pinch my cheeks until their red before she flicks my ears..." Y/N said "My brother would spray me with Alcohol.." Natsuko joked "My sister would probably kick me..." Mirai said "I am so gonna hang your sister upside down." Y/N said disappointedly "E-Eh!? But I want to join!" Mirai said "Oi! Don't leave me out!" Natsuko reminded them "Let's put in those mean girls than bully our baby Nat-Nat too!" Y/N said and they bursted out laughing.