Chapter71:Newbie

~Third Person POV~
Y/N's office was getting settled, she was holding a glass name plate as she got out her car. She walked into the building as Kitaro trailed behind her along with the guards. Everyone she passed gave her their respects.

The almost empty office on the top floor looked more like Y/N's space. She placed her name plate on the front of the table and she turned to Kitaro with a huge grin on her face "Let's get these stocks up!" She exclaimed and Kitaro matched her energy and they proceeded to the meeting room. The moment she received the monthly report, those slow rising graphs made her feel so bad, she let out a sigh and they continued on the meeting. She personally talked to each department and found a solution to get the stocks up.

It's been almost a year now and the stocks had improved overnight ever since that day. Y/N was in power but she constantly missed Kenma, she would call him whenever he was online. It was only Kitaro and Y/N in the states, working was tiring for the two more specifically on Kitaro since Y/N is too impulsive sometimes. She and Kenma would have calls now and then, It was hard to keep a relationship going when they're apart. Kitaro fortunately found the love of his life, They've been together for almost 9 months now, he was named Azel Dhin, he was a year younger than Kitaro. Azel was sweet and shy, he owned a successful pastry shop which had multiple branches all over the world, they met when Y/N sent Kitaro out to get some pastries as they were working a bit late.

Azel and Y/N haven't formally met but Kitaro would often tell stories about one person to the other. Y/N and Kitaro went to the outskirts to take a quick break from their work since the company was doing well so why not reward themselves to a nice vacation. Azel came to surprise him and he was really excited to meet Y/N, He knocked on the door and as Kitaro opened it, Y/N came running down the stairs wearing a black swimwear and Kitaro's unbuttoned undershirt "Taro! Taro!" She chimed happily "Oh! Nana-San, Come here!" Kitaro said and Y/N skipped over to them "You shouldn't run around without anyone to accompany you." Kitaro scolded her as he buttoned the shirt on Y/N, She just hummed and as she acknowledged the presence on the doorway, she tilted her head "Oi, Who's this?" Y/N asked and Azel got the wrong idea...

"I-I... No one..." Azel stuttered out as he slowly backed away "That's Azel..." Kitaro said and Azel suddenly ran off "Sorry for interrupting!" Azel said as he ran off, Y/N caught up on what was happening and ran after him "Azel! Azel Wait!" She said followed by a thump, she tripped over the rocks... Azel turned around and helped Y/N "S-sorry..." Azel mumbled and Y/N chuckled "Don't be! You must've gotten the wrong idea..." Y/N said as she patted Azel's back "Please Clarify..." Azel said "Me and Kitaro had been working with each other ever since I was in first year High School so naturally, we're close but I have a boyfriend and He's in Japan..." Y/N said "But your wearing his shirt?" He said "Pft- Sorry about that, Kitaro's shirt was the only thing I could grab before I went out the room to tell him some good news..." Y/N clarified "Now I feel stupid... I'm so sorry..." Azel said "It's okay-" "AZEL! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" Kitaro exclaimed but Y/N and Azel just laughed "I've already told him Taro, You're too slow." Y/N said and Kitaro pulled Azel into a hug "Now I miss my boyfriend..." Y/N sulked as she watched the two be lovey dovey infront of her "I know you'll find a way to meet again." Kitaro said as he turned to Y/N, Within seconds, his face changed from happy to worried "Y/N-San! Your bleeding!" He exclaimed as he referred to Y/N's Knee, she looked down and chuckled "It's just a small scratch, Don't Worry!" Y/N said and Azel who felt extremely guilty picked her up and brought her back to the vacation house as Kitaro sulked behind them.

Azel ended up staying with them for the next few days of their vacation, Y/N would constantly tell Azel about the things Kitaro did, it either made him laugh or amazed and Kitaro just felt slightly embarrassed. When they returned to the city, Y/N had convinced the two to create a contract with Azel's business to further make it grow. The partnership was ensued that very same day. "Ma'am L/N!" One of the HR's came bursting in "The Game production Department lessened ratings!" She continued and Y/N abruptly stood up "Ma'am! The Sport Sponsorship also lessened!" Another HR came in and the two bumped into each other at the doorway "Who's our competition?" Y/N asked "Bouncing Ball LTD." Both HR's said and there was a brief moment of silence "Call them Kitaro." Y/N said "You are both dismissed, tell the staff that we have an emergency meeting." Y/N said and the HR's nodded and quickly went outside.

"Kena! Accompany Azel." Y/N Said, Kena was her little helper and her office was right next to hers, Kena came out and followed Y/N's command as she and Kitaro went to the meeting room.

~Y/N's POV~
The stocks were slowly rising, it's usually fast ever since we fixed the problem. I didn't fire half the employees on my first day just to see everything fall again. We started looking for ways, the rise of production in each department and other ways to raise the ratings.

Midway through the meeting, we received an email, it was from Bouncing Ball LTD.

"Hello S Corps,
This is the CEO of Bouncing Ball LTD, I would like to have a challenge with you. If we have the highest ratings within 3 months we'll sign a partnership with you but we have the upper hand and when you have the highest ratings then you'll have the upper hand in our contract. Do you accept this Challenge?
Sincerely,
                                                Bouncing Ball LTD"

A challenge from a newbie? Let's get it started! Either way it's a win-win so it's fair enough. "Let's prove to the newbies what it's like to be the Top Company!" I exclaimed and everyone loudly agreed "Kitaro, send out an email, We are accepting this challenge." I said and Kitaro quickly drafted up a response to the email. We continued the meeting and we all went into quick progress.

~??? POV~
"I've sent the Email Sir." My assistant said and I grinned. A few minutes later, we received a response.

"Greetings Bouncing Ball LTD,
We cordially accept your challenge, we hope to meet you in person in 3 months, let's have a great battle.
                   Best Regards,
                                                         S Corporation

I subtly smiled, I turn to my team "The Game starts now!" I said and everyone applauded, I only became CEO a few days ago, we successfully managed to climb to the top with ease, CEO Y/N is my aim.

I ended the meeting and walked down to my car with my assistant, I only arrived here in the States a week ago. I scrolled through my socials and found the annual announcement.

Author-Chan Made that (Doesn't own reference Photo)

"It's been awhile... Let's have a good game. Ms. StrayCat."

Word Count:1290