Chapter58:Leaving Me?

~Kenma's POV~
I woke up and was greeted by a cold side of the bed, I sat up and looked around the room but Y/N wasn't here, I noticed some of her stuff isn't here too... I tried to not think about it too much until I found her ring on the bathroom counter...

I saw it while I was washing my face, I looked up to reach for the towel but saw it slightly reflect the sunlight from the windows, it was just there ontop of the cold counter. I made sure that it was the ring... it really was...

I tried calling her phone but she was unavailable. I couldn't remember what even happened last night, did I do something stupid? I went downstairs, I asked Ren if she saw her but she just said that she hasn't seen her since last night when she got some water and went outside "I couldn't stay up late since she told me that I should go to sleep already since I still had to wake up early in the morning." Ren said "So you didn't see her come back inside?" I speculated and she nodded, I just nodded and walked up to the stairs again.

I searched the rooftop, library, gaming rooms, gardens and guest rooms, she wasn't here. I called the family houses to know if she was there but they said that she wasn't there and haven't seen her lately. Kitaro came downstairs, I asked him and he said she hasn't come to his office to get her daily schedule or even pop a ballon by his ear to wake him up. I told him to try and find her and he grabbed some bread and ran back up to his office.

I go to the back stable and get Collis, Ivory was still there so she must've gotten somewhere by herself, I went in the forest with Collis, she wasn't in the forest area or in the gazebo by the stream, in the distance, I saw a little house, I went close and saw the sign on the door "Y/N's little house!" Written in f/c (favorite color), I tied Collis to the porch and went in.

It was a small house but she actually made it spacious. A small minimal loft house. It had a kitchen, dining area, bathroom and stairs that lead to her bed. A whole wall filled with pictures and hand written messages and memories.

 A whole wall filled with pictures and hand written messages and memories

(I don't own the picture)

Everything seemed dusty, she hasn't been here in awhile-hasn't she? I saw a notebook on the dining table, it wasn't covered in dust as much as the other stuff in here, it was barely dusty to be honest... I picked it up and read it.

Entry No.1:
This is day one of turning the little clubhouse that built for me when I was 6 behind the building that he owned.

I am a 14 year old middle school girl, I witnessed my father and grandmother's death in the hands of my mom. She's a total psychopath. She treats me like I'm trash and makes me feel worthless just like the rest of the family-at least I have my boyfriend. We just started dating!

I'm fixing up the place since my mom might get rid of me then at least I'll have a place to stay, she'll probably look for me when she runs out of money afterwards but she doesn't know about this place so I'm safe. Dad gave me this place and I won't ever want to loose it.

She made this place when she was in middle school? All alone? I continue to read it, she wrote every detail in this notebook, how she got everything to work, the water system was tricky for her to make use of the nearby stream. She mentioned of having a part time job and some left over money from her dad. She made this place because she was scared of getting abandoned and being left alone in the cold streets.

Entry No.421
I met someone today. He plays the same game, I don't know him personally but it's nice to find a gaming buddy, Akihiko would've slapped me if I pestered him to play with me again.

I finish decorating the house today. I'll say it's a great house. If only Juri didn't leave me so early... it's all that Ai's fault! Juri helped me through everything but she had a sickness, Ai tormented the both of us-Juri always said to keep living on and outlive everyone so that way, You wouldn't bring pain to others when you say goodbye-She didn't stand by what she said. Akane said she was found on the bathroom floor dead from her Dilated Cardiomyopathy.

Akane and Chiasa were introduced to me by Juri, we all became friends. Ai dared to show up in her funeral and if only I wasn't being held back by Chiasa, I would've attacked her the moment she came in. Juri lived happily as if she wasn't suffering, I admired her for that. I miss Juri, she was the only one I took to this place. Our memories will forever be within these walls.

Tsukoshi Juri was introduced in the second entry, she helped Y/N building this place. She died at the age of 15. She was the one who kept Y/N sane and in the right mind to keep on living.

She hid this place from me, she never told me about it either. I take the notebook but as I was about to leave, I saw another notebook on the couch, it wasn't dirty either, I picked them up both and head back to the house.

I put Collis back in the stables, I went in and checked in on what Kitaro has done, he hasn't found her yet but he is trying to trace where she is. She isn't wearing her ring, she didn't leave a note or text, she took all her necessities too. I haven't eaten breakfast but it's already 1PM.

Is she trying to leave me? What did I do? Where are you Y/N? Did she run off with some else or she fell out of love and didn't want to tell me? I feel like I'm gonna go insane worrying.

Chapter59:Leaving Me? (2) will be coming out soon... I wonder where Y/N ran off this time? Why did she hide the house? Why wasn't she wearing the ring? Why did she leave without a word?

I did say on my socials that this might go angst but I'm slightly running out of time since I wrote this around 3AM...

-Cliffhanger (;'ٹ')-

Word Count:1130