Chapter8:Karma

~Y/N's POV~

I received a message from my Cheating Ex.....
I checked what he wanted to say....

(Author-Chan made that~)

I was in shock. I never really thought he would do this....I stared at my phone,my hand a little shaky from the news....Sure,Himari was bitchy and all but how would Kenma react? I never thought that Akihiko would still have feelings for me or even let alone help me....

I was too distracted....I didn't notice that Kuroo and the others were already behind me....I rechecked the conversation over and over again just making sure it was real and it was 100% real.I didn't know what to do with it,should I tell him or not,am I really in the position to tell him that?

"Damn it!" I cursed myself as I placed my phone down on the bench displaying the conversation,I tugged on my hair "Why do you have to be so bitchy all the time!?" I cursed my little Himari imagination,I stood suddenly stood up and soon realized that was a horrible idea, I felt dizzy "Ah Shit." I cursed myself as I rubbed my temples and closed my eyes,I slowly sat down by the tree and continued rubbing my temples while I gritted my teeth "If stupidity was a crime,I would probably be locked up and sentenced to a life imprisonment." I said "Hah! Who am I joking? I got pushed off the stairs and ended up with two sprains and and a concussed head! Bet that she's plotting another torture for me..." I said while I gripped onto my chest.....

"She pushed you?" His honey-coated voice ringed in my ears and I shot my head back to the bench and how I was relieved to see his face again but then....My phone was in his hands! I felt my color drain out of me.

"Who?" I said and stood up and quickly grabbed my phone from his hands and dropped it in my bag, zipped it and hid it behind my back "Stop acting Stupid Y/N. You have no relationship to ruin if tell the truth...." Yaku-San said and I looked down "I..." I tried to talk but I hesitated,I looked up to the sky "We already saw it Y/N.Just tell us." Kuroo-San said "I'm really stuck in this situation... am I?" I said and smiled weakly.....They just frowned at me "Fine...." I said and took out my phone....I had no guts to tell Kozume this.... so I only knew one way....we used to do this when we don't want to talk....Texting....

Texting