Chapter12:Attention

~Y/N's POV~
I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist, the last thing I remember was falling asleep in the garden beside Atlas.... my head is spinning slightly, guess that's what a couple goblets of wine does to you....

I try to slide out the person's grasp but they just tightened their grip, I was curious who it was and then I heard a familiar voice....

"Kitten...Stay...Awhile..." He said grunting.... I felt my face warm up 'Damn it KenKen! I should already be used to this!' I said in my head as my face went red. For the past two  years .... me and Kenma would cuddle each other to sleep after playing games, when I stay over or after I drag him out to go to night adventures with me but his morning voice gets me everytime!

I grabbed my prescription glasses on the nightstand, it helps me with some early eyesight problems and checked the clock on my nightstand and it was only 5:47AM, pretty early for someone that drank a couple glasses. I groaned.... burying my face in the pillow, I suddenly felt something move behind me and lay his head on my neck, my breath hitched as I felt his warm breathing on my neck "Morning Kitten..." He said and it sent a hundred butterflies in my tummy, I slowly looked at him and gave him a soft smile "Morning Pudding..." I said and I sat up "Time to get ready for school....Come on..." I said sitting on the end of the bed, I heard him groan, I look back at him and he was pouting....

"Come on KenKen...." I said and he just flopped himself back on the bed, I sighed and kissed his cheek before I went to the bathroom, I got ready after 10 minutes, my blazer and tie was in the room and so were my stockings and shoes.

I walk in the room to see no Kenma in sight, I sat on the edge of the bed as I placed my stockings on, Kenma then came in the room looking a little troubled, I stand up and put on my shoes and walk over to the vanity as he followed me, I tied my tie and looked over at Kenma, his tie was loose, I fixed it and his cheeks went red, I chuckled at him and he just looked away, I sat down on the vanity chair and started doing my hair, Kenma watched me as I struggled with my long hair.

(I don't own the picture)

After doing both sides, I got up and walked over to my clothes rack to get my blazer, Kenma suddenly hugged me from behind "Your really pretty Kitten..." he mumbled and I went red, he reached out to my blazer and we went out the room.

I met my brother, nephews and cousins as we walked the hall down to the dining area, our parents and older siblings that didn't have school already left for a business matter so we ate together.

I fed Yuri her food since she refused to eat when someone else fed her. "Why does she like you so much?" Tobio wondered and I shrugged "Nana!" Yuri cheered asking for another spoon of her baby food "How about I try?" Akaashi said, I passed him the small bowl and spoon, he tried feeding her but Yuri refused, they took turns but Yuri refused to all of them, it was Kenma's turn and he was looking at Yuri intently as Yuri did the same, Kenma lifted the spoon and aligned it with her mouth and she surprisingly ate it "Ko!" Yuri said and I was shocked "Did Yuri just...." Lev trailed off "She accepted another person!" Daishō said "Yuri..." Akaashi said, the room went quiet for a second.

"Say My Name Next Yuri!" Haru said and Yuri clapped her hands "Nii!" Yuri said "Mine next! Say Dai-shō!" Daishō said "Shō!" "Lev! Say Lev!" "L-L-e-Lev!" "Say To-bio..." "T-Tobi-Tobi!" "Ke-iji, Yuri, say Ke-iji..." "E-eiji!"
.
.
.
.

"Yuri, what's my name?" I asked her "Nana!" She said and I sighed as The boys chuckled "Oh shut up! This is your fault!" I said "It's adorable Nana...." Daishō said and I lightly hit his arm.

We finished our breakfast and we all got into one car except Tobio since he was picked up by the chopper cuz he was going to Miyagi, I was still wasn't wearing my blazer but at least I didn't left it since Kenma was bringing it, I sat down and put away my glasses in it's case and I planned on putting it in my bag when I get Keiji's bag out.

First stop was Keiji, we arrived at Fukurodani, he got out and I helped him get his bag from the back of the car, putting in my glasses in my bag in process, I gave him a hug before I went back inside the car and we drove off, next was Daishō, we stopped infront of Nohebi's front gate and I passed him his bag, he ruffled my hair as I hugged him and kissed my forehead before he whined and I had to tell him to go in the campus before he's late which would be impossible since it was only 6:30AM but nonetheless, he did it.

The last stop was Nekoma, The car parked at the front of the main building, Lev got out first, next was Kenma and I was a nervous wreck sitting by the door, people might be staring....

Lev was getting our bags and I see Kenma walk to the car's door and I just wish I had an invisibility cloak right now, I wasn't even wearing my blazer! Kenma was still holding it!

"You'll be fine young master." Kai said from the driver's seat and I just looked at him with a 'Are you sure' gaze and he nodded "Your amazing Young master...." he said and I nodded, taking a deep breath, putting on a blank expression as the car locks clicked open and Kenma opened the door, he offered me his hand and I gladly accepted it, I got out the car and Kenma closed the door for me, I glanced at Kai and he nodded and drove off, I felt eyes on me but I need to get used to the attention since I am the soon to be Heiress of The Suguru's.

My head was slightly throbbing, I will never drink on a school day ever again. We went to Lev's classroom first to drop him off, my shoes were slightly elevated, it clanked slightly but not too loudly, Lev passed Kenma our bags and we made our way to the stairs.

"Tell me Kodzuken, would you still be with me even if the attention is rising and it begins to get nerve wracking?" I asked him "As long as it's you, attention would be meaningless." He said as he passed me my blazer, I smiled at him as he did the same "That's good to hear..." I said as I took my bag from his hand and held it.

We walked in the classroom still holding hands, people were staring but I sucked it up and continued walking to my seat, I let go of his hand since his seat was behind mine, I put my bag down and I looked through the Suguru Schedule I was supposed to follow, it wasn't a lot....I did a quick read and folded it up and put it in pocket and I started playing on my switch along with Kenma.

Chiasa suddenly barged in the room along with Akane, Kuroo and Yaku. They went up to us.
"Ohayou...." Me and Kenma mumbled since we were about to beat this level "Since when did you become the stars of the school!?" Akane asked "We just arrived in a car, that doesn't mean we're famous...." Kenma reasoned "And whose car was that!?" Yaku exclaimed "My family car...." I said "Since when did-" "Y/N-San! I wanted to give you-Oh! Hi Senpais!" Lev cut Chiasa off "And since when did Lev become close to you guys?" Yaku asked "They got along well last night tho..." I said as me and Kenma finally finished the level.

I grabbed my blazer and put it on "Last Night? Where were you guys last night?" Kuroo asked "Yeah....you three disappeared after practice ended...." Chiasa said "At a gathering..." Kenma said "Lev do you have some painkillers? My head is spinning...." I said as I looked at him at the doorway "Oh! Yeah! That's what I'm here for!" He said as he ran over to me and handed me some painkillers "Tobi said that he shouldn't have poured you all that wine last night...." Lev said "Well tell Tobi that I did keep coming back so it wasn't his fault." I said and shooed him away, Lev left the room and I drank the painkiller "You need some Ken? You did drank a couple glasses last night....." I asked him and he just nodded, I passed him the pill and he downed it.

"What did you guys do Last Night!?" Yaku asked "We'll explain later....There's only like 5 minutes left before the bell...." I said and they hesitantly went out, I looked back at Kenma and started laughing a bit and he joined me.

Word Count:1590