Chapter51:For You

*Spoiler Warning IG*

~Third Person POV~
Y/N received 5 lucky charms from her family. Each was different, One was on a F/C fabric that had Y/N's initials stitched on it with a cute little owl on the side, one was on a bird shape fabric that had 'Y/N' stitched on it, another was on a white and red fabric that had 'S' on it with a tiny snake embroidered beside it, one had a lion on it and had Y/N's nickname on it but one looked very adorable.

It was a cute cat with a bell on it and had a black mask beside it and there was a hand embroidery beside it, all connected with one red string. It was the lucky charm that came from Kenma.

(I only edited the reference photos but I don't own the reference photos)

The tournaments came and go and the Nekoma boys lost against Karasuno while the girls managed to reach the final round, Nekoma Girls VS Niyaama Girls.

Karasuno also maintained their position in the final round, they were going against Itaichiyama.

2 Sets were taken by Nekoma Girls and 2 sets were taken by Niyaama Girls, the fifth round was about to start and Y/N was already exhausted, even if their Freshman Setter covered for her alternatively, it was still exhausting.

Y/N noticed something, she called around her teammates and explained what she just found out and they made a plan.

They planned out their game play, 5th Set started, Y/N's family was somewhere in the crowd cheering for her and Tobio who was playing on the next court beside them.

Niyaama Girls had a blind spot at the back left of their court, that was their target. Y/N's former Cousin did say "Hit it Till it Breaks" and that was exactly Y/N's plan, they'll keep hitting that spot until the coordination of Niyaama Girls will be put into chaos and it will be an easier point gain.

Y/N entered the court with Emiko, Chiasa, Akane, Kozue, Mai and Rei. They were gonna play for the whole 5th set. The other freshmen players would come in to change the game play if things take a sudden turn.

{19}—————-{15}
Nekoma—Niyaama

The plan was working, Niyaama were in chaos, their gameplay were thrown into tenacity but Niyaama's persistence wasn't enough to stop Nekoma's flawless gameplan.

As Mai spiked the ball, Niyaama's ace fell to one knee to receive the ball but her save was off, the ball went over to Nekoma's side, it was going out of court where Y/N was, everyone else was on the other side and Y/N was closest so she quickly ran after it no matter how much she hate running off court.

It was going off the barriers and almost into the boy's court, Y/N jumped over the barrier and saved the ball, Rei connected the ball to the main court while Y/N landed on the ground behind the barrier, Tobio just stared at his cousin expecting her to be on the floor but she was still on her feet, I guess a cat does always land on their feet.

Akane set the ball to Emiko, she slammed it down to the line and Nekoma gained another point. Y/N walked back to her court while Tobio and the other boys were still in a bit of shock, they were on a break so they were a bit distracted by the girl that just jumped over a barrier without falling to her knees and casually walking back to her side of the court.

Y/N took in a deep breath as she got back to the front of the net 'I will Win for You.' That phrase went through her head as she exhaled. "Nice save Y/N..." Chiasa said while poking Y/N's cheek "It was nothing Chi." Y/N mumbled, the whistle blew and their game began again.

{24}——————{22}
Nekoma——Niyaama

~Y/N's POV~
'I won't disappoint my family! We have to win! For them, For everything they've done for me!'

'Just one more point!' I thought to myself as I set the ball to Akane but Niyaama's Libero caught it 'STOP BEING SO STUBBORN!' I curse at them as I saw them pass the ball to their setter, I got back on the ground and ran to the other side of the court, me, Emiko and Akane jumped up to block their Spiker, she slammed the ball to my hand and I fell to the floor from the impact while Rei saved the ball, I quickly got up and set it to Chiasa, she slammed it down from the back and it landed on the other side of the court.

We finally won! My ankle stings and so did my forearm... I was sweaty and sticky and smelled like sweat, I wanted to get to the showers so bad....

I fell to the floor since I was exhausted and aching everywhere, my teammates started to pile up on me.

"Heavy!" I whined "We won Y/N!" Emiko said as she cupped my face "I'm exhausted..." I mumbled and looked away as they all chuckled at me "O-Oi! Stop laughing! It's not funny!" I said and Akane hugged me more "Oh my god! I love you so much!" She said "Your adorable Y/N!" Chiasa chimed "You were great Y/N-Senpai!" One of the freshmen said "Y/N-Senpai was so cool!" Another one chimed and I just hid myself in my hair.

I drag myself to the bench and grab a towel and water bottle. I wipe away my sweat before I drank some water, I was exhausted...

We put away our things and went to thank the crowd. I wave around my five little lucky charms at them and my whole family was ecstatic.

I made the little cat bell ring and I could see Kenma blush, we went to shake hands with the other team, we were almost done when the Niyaama setter didn't let my hand go, she was trembling "I-I'm a fan of yours..." She mumbled "Oh... Hi..." I said while giving her a small smile "I knew you looked familiar... I heard your voice and I definitely knew it's you..." She explained "Oh... What's your name?" I asked her "I'm Minako Mia, First Year..." she said "Nice to meet you Minako-Chan, If you wanna continue this conversation, we can talk later at the halls by the entrance door by the stairs..." I said and she nodded happily before letting go of my hand and walking away.

We got awarded. I got a recognition of "Best Setter" just like last year.... Me and Minako met up and got each other's socials and numbers. I went back to the hall to see Tobio in a distressed state.

Apparently Shoyo was sick and couldn't play while the game ended, they lost....

We went down the hall to the infirmary, Shoyo was sitting on a bed, he was crying... "Sho..." I mumbled as I sat beside him "Hey... it's okay..." Suga said as he sat on the other side "Never look down. Going to the final round is more than enough. You've beaten a lot of powerful teams. You were great. You were amazing." I said "You and Your Team are AMAZING." I said as I hugged them, they were all crying "Arigato Y/N-San/Chan!" They chorused.

Tobio's people drove his team back to Miyagi after the ceremony, Me and Kenma reached our house, Kenma and I were conversing and as soon as I got out of the shower and laid my head on his chest as he played on his switch, I fell asleep listening to his calm heartbeat.

~Kenma's POV~
"Do you wanna go eat something Kitten?" I asked but Y/N wasn't responding, I look down to my chest....she was already asleep, I put down my switch and I tucked both of us under the sheets, soft snores and calm breathing on my chest sounded like a cat purring.

I wrap my hands around her and fell asleep, food can wait, my precious kitten is recharging her energy.

'Just for you... I'll always have time for my Y/N.'

-Edited-

Word Count:1398