Chapter15:Relationship

~Y/N's POV~
I got to school and changed for morning practice, I still haven't gotten my glasses back from Keiji, my head was hurting but I didn't mind it, it was a normal side effect.

I came in the gym and started stretching with the early first years, I could hear balls hitting the ground and walls from the other gym, Emiko came in and she quickly cupped my face looking for some kind of injury, I chuckled and held her wrist "I'm okay...Doctors said just be more careful since I'm not fully healed...." I said and she sighed out "Geez Y/N, your getting really famous..." Akane said from behind Emiko "Having your own blog, hanging out with the famous companies, what's next? getting a new boyfriend?" Chiasa said 'I forgot to tell them about me and Kenma....' I mentally face palm and laugh nervously.

Akane gasped dramatically and all their eyes widened "You little-Who is it!?" Akane said pulling me closer to her by the collar "If it's not Kenma I will murder you!" Chiasa said pulling my collar too "Girls. Calm down!" Emiko said, pulling me away from the two, she cupped my face "Now. Y/N. I love you and all but if it isn't Kenma I will commit a felony." She said in a monotone but you could feel that she was about to kill someone "It's-" "Nana-Chan!" Keiji's voice came from the gym door, I quickly got out of Emiko's grasp and run to him for dear life "Keiji!" I greeted him and he smiled and bent down to my height while he put my glasses on me.

"Thank You for dropping them off Keiji..." I said and he ruffled my hair and just nodded "No Problem Nana-Chan..." he said and hugged me before he left, I turned around to see Emiko, Akane and Chiasa giving me murderous glares "It's not what you think it is! I left my glasses with him yesterday because of Volleyball!" I defended and they calmed down a little but they were still staring.....

"Oh-uh-It's almost time-oh-gotta go! See you later!" I stuttered out as I stumbled out the gym and ran to the changing room "Y/N!" I heard them yell out, followed by footsteps, I ran up the stairs to the club room and it seems like the boys had just finished their practice, I saw Kenma and mindlessly greeted him "Hi Pudding-Bye Pudding!" I said as I rushed past them and thrown myself in the club room and locked it.

I usually run away from those three because they might kill me, I quickly got freshened up and put on my shoes, socks, skirt and my white long sleeved button up under shirt, I grabbed my red and black blazer and went out the club room, the others went in and Akane, Chiasa and Emiko glared at me, I nervously smiled and booked it, I jumped down the stairs and ran to my classroom.

I was exhausted, I took my seat and I felt Kenma playing with my hair, I chuckled. A couple students were gossiping near us but I didn't mind them.

"Akaashi came earlier..." Kenma said "Yeah, he brought me my glasses since I left it..." I said and it seemed to have caught the nearby students' attention, they turned to look at me and I just gave them a questioning look "You know Akaashi?" A girl said, she had short black hair and green eyes, Ametirasu Ai, her family has been trying to get a deal from ours but seemed to always be rejected, she was pretty but kinda bitchy, one of the girls that beat me up before because of Akihiko.

"If I know him, what is it to you?" I said and looked away from them and stared out the window beside me, she scoffed "If you didn't know, I will be marrying into the Suguru family. Respect me." She said as she slammed her hand on my table, I rolled my eyes 'Like that's gonna happen. I would NEVER approve.' I thought "Why would I?" I asked her and she groaned in annoyance making me smirk, the bell rang and she strutted to her seat, luckily she and her friends sit on the front next to the front door, away from me and Kenma.

Lunchtime came and we sat under the tree as usual. Kuroo, Akane, Emiko, Chiasa, Lev and Yaku sat with us too.

"Hey Kitten, Wanna stream later?" Kenma asked "Of course Pudding..." I said with a smile, Lev started crying, I looked at him a little concerned "What's wrong Lev?" I asked him and he tackled me into a hug "Kenma's gonna take you away from us again! I don't want that! I still need you!" He whined "E-Eh!? Lev! Me and Kenma might be together but he won't take me away from you guys...." I said and he looked at Kenma who was playing his game beside me "Yeah...Now let go of my girlfriend you Russian Tree." Kenma muttered and I giggled, Lev didn't let go tho, he hugged me tighter, Kenma gritted his teeth and they both started a staring contest.

I sighed "Break it up you two....No ones taking me away from anyone." I said "You heard her Russian Tree." "You might not treat her like a Princess! She's our princess so treat her like one!" Both stared verbally fighting "Stooooop!" I whined "Your gonna make my head ache worse!" I said and that shut them both up "Thank You." I said while rubbing my temples "Y/N? Are you guys together?" Yaku asked "Yes...." I answered "Since when!?" Kuroo and Emiko chorused "We started dating when I went over to Kenma's house after sleeping over at Kuroo's....We became official Yesterday....I think? Dang it....how many wine glasses did I take that night?" I said "You took 6. 6 glasses of wine." Lev said "I did? Damn..." I muttered "What even happened that night?" Kuroo asked since we didn't explain to them.

"Nothing much, Kenma just met my new family and cousins along with Lev and We May or may not drank a couple glasses of wine? According to Lev, I took 6.....Ken? How much did you take?" I said " I took 7, Lev took 3...." he said "Isn't that Underage drinking!?" Yaku exclaimed "We got permission and supervision soooo Not technically?" I said "Oh and you forgot the part that after the party Kenma carried you upstairs and stayed over!" Lev said "What did you do!?" Akane asked "We just Cuddled nothing more....." I said "Or did we?" Kenma teased "Hey! That's what you told me! I still can't remember what happened that night!" I said as I lightly hit him and he chuckled "Yeah....We 'Cuddled'...." He said Emphasizing the word 'Cuddled'.

After an agonizing question and answer moment, the bell finally rang and we all bolted to out classes.

'I should really start remembering what happened that night....' I thought to myself as I took my seat.

Word Count: 1195