Chapter 164

TILLY woke up crying. The long dream that she had was so vivid it hurt her heart. She wanted to ponder on it for a moment.

But as soon as she felt a strange presence in the room, she touched the tattoo around her wrist and grabbed the iron crab mallet as soon as it manifested in the air. Then, she got up and pointed it at the stranger beside her bed.

She covered Winter's tiny body with her other hand. Also, she noticed that Sentinel was unconscious on the floor.

"Who are you?" Tilly asked threateningly at the silhouette in front of her. Dammit, I can't see clearly.

The room was very dark. Only the moonlight coming through the open balcony served as light. And the intruder was standing against it.

She could make out a silhouette of a man wearing a robe though. He was tall, lean, and he had long hair. Come to think of it, the stranger's built could belong to a woman. But for some reason, she was very sure that the one in front of her was a man.

"What is that?" the intruder, who sounded like a man, asked in disbelief. "What are you holding, my lady?"

She slowly and carefully stood up to hide Winter behind her.

"A crab mallet, duh," she answered. Then, she gripped the handle tighter until the red flame from her hand engulfed the crab mallet. "This is the last time I'm going to ask. Who are you…"

Her voice trailed-off when she got to see a glimpse of the intruder's face.

Thanks to the light that her flame created, the room lit up significantly.

Oh, god.

The intruder's face was very gentle but his light gray eyes were cold. And familiar. She felt a tightening of her chest while looking at him.

And then, she remembered where she saw that face.

He's one of the "favored children" in my dream!

"That kind of weapon doesn't suit you, my lady," the intruder said in a cold but somewhat worried voice. "You should wield a bow and arrow like you used to."

She smirked at that. "Who gave you the right to tell me what to do? My life, my choice."

He fell silent for a second. Then, he smiled a bit. "You haven't changed at all. Even from the time before you were reborn as the Supreme, you've always had that attitude."

In the blink of an eye, the intruder was already standing so close to her.

She gasped in surprise and tried to hit the man with her iron crab mallet. But he just held her by the wrist to stop her attack. When it didn't work, she made her body literally burn.

He just smiled as if he was amused. Then, a gush of violent wind circulated around them.

She closed her eyes when the harsh wind almost hurt her eyes. And then, she felt her flame disappear when the mini tornado stopped.

His wind extinguished my flame…?

She opened her eyes in shock, then she looked up at the intruder with horror in her eyes.

No… it can't be…

Does it mean that dream isn't a mere dream…?

"You're still weak, my lady," he told her while shaking his head. "It's time for you to wake up and reclaim your title as the Supreme. To do that…" He put a finger on her temple. "You have to unseal your memories first."

She raised her left hand and slapped the man hard. Hard enough that his cheeks turned red. If you look closely, you might even see the mark of her hand.