Chapter 104

TILLY wanted to stop Kiho, but his kisses were so good that she couldn't help but moan into his mouth.

Even though his body was literally cold, his touches and little ministrations still burnt her skin. And although he was on top of her, instead of feeling crushed against his huge body, she actually felt like she was molding into him. She found his weight lovely and perfect for her taste.

Gosh.

"Kiho," Tilly moaned when Kiho began trailing open-mouthed kisses on her neck, down to her collarbone. His hand was also between her legs now, caressing her inner thigh that almost made her leak. "Hon, stop. I told you– we can't have sex here."

"Please call it "love making," instead, honey," Kiho slightly scolded her when he stopped kissing her. He stopped right away when she told him to. Then, he raised his head to face her properly. His hand didn't stop caressing her inner thigh though. "We're not making love right now. We're just making out, aren't we?"

"I know what you're doing," she accused him, her hips shamelessly pushing up to meet the hand between her legs. When she realized what her body was doing, she forced herself to behave. Then, she grabbed his hand and gently slapped it. "Bad hand. You're trying to seduce me to make me forget that we're in a temple."

He bit his lower lip, probably to stop himself from smiling. It looked like he found her action endearing. "God, you're really so cute."

"Let's just cuddle," she said, then she opened her arms. "Come here."

He gave her a small smile before he gently collapsed on her. Then, he moved her until she was using his arm as a pillow. His other arm was wrapped carefully around her tummy.

Because of their position, she felt his erection against her hip. "My poor baby. You're going to have blue balls all night."

His brows furrowed in confusion. "What are blue balls?"

She gently cupped his erection. When he flinched, she pulled her hand away from his manhood. "Sorry, hon," she said immediately. "Does it hurt?"

"Just a bit."

"That's what I meant when I said you're going to have 'blue balls' all night," she explained. "It refers to unrelieved sexual arousal."

"Oh," he said, then he blushed. "Oh."

 "Will you be okay?"

He nodded. "It's fine. I'm used to enduring pain."

"Sorry, hon."

"It's okay," he assured her, then he pulled her closer to him. "I like cuddling with you so much that I don't feel the mild pain in my… balls."

She laughed at that. "Gosh, I've really corrupted your innocence!"

"I'm a willing victim," Kiho said casually. "Tilly, can we kiss again? I promise my hands will behave this time." He gave her puppy dog eyes. Not that he knew he was doing that. He just naturally looked cute whenever he wanted to ask for a "reward." "Please?"

***

LUCINA Morganna was almost hopping in joy as she made her way to Duchess Nystrom's chamber. She was dressed like a priestess now. And to make her disguise more convincing, she brought a calming tea that could give people a good sleep. She'd use it as an excuse as to why she had to visit the lady's room at that hour.

I hope to get a glimpse of him again.

She could feel the Black Serpent. To be honest, she didn't expect that he'd be at the temple as well. But she was glad that she visited Her Royal Highness tonight.