Chapter 179

"As if you could," Elis snarled, then he summoned his infamous tornado to attack him. "Will you please die now for me, Kalel Moonchester?"

"It's Nystrom," he said. "I'm not related to the Moonchesters in any way."

When he was caught inside the tornado, he released his water Mana. Then, he created a giant rectangular box made of his ice Mana that trapped the tornado inside. He filled the coffin-like ice-box with water until the tornado turned into a brinicle instead.

As soon as the tornado had become nothing but an ice stalactite, he broke the "ice coffin" that he created.

Then, he used the water inside it to attack Elis.

But the Blue Dragon just waved his hand and the direction of his water attack drifted away from him.

"I guess there's a reason why you were chosen as a god," he said, slightly impressed at how Elis could fight at par with him. Maybe it was time to get serious now. "I should show my respect to you as a fellow Beast God." He opened his right hand and summoned Kei– his ice staff. "Let's get this done and over with, Elis."

It looked like Elis got serious as well because he summoned his two white fans. Those weapons of his could create the nastiest tornadoes. "Come at me, Black Serpent."

He wasn't one to turn down a challenge.

But he didn't attack first just because of the Blue Dragon's challenge. He just really wanted to end it once and for all.

He swung his staff and it hit Elis's fan that was as hard as steel.

Geh.

He was about to jump backwards to prepare for another attack. But much to his surprise, the Blue Dragon suddenly grabbed him by the wrist.

It surprised him because Elis never touched him during a fight before.

He's a long-range fighter after all.

"Kalel Nystrom, I want to believe that I am the strongest Beast God," Elis said seriously. "But I know that for Winchell and Ainsworth, you will always be the strongest."

"They aren't wrong so don't get mad at them," he said bluntly. "I really am the strongest Beast God."

The Blue Dragon smirked bitterly. "That's the reason why I swallowed my pride and asked for his help."

He had a bad feeling about that so he pulled his hand from his grasp.

It was too late though.

He saw a familiar mark in his arm– a mark that almost made his knees buckle.

"You look terrified, Kalel Nystrom," Elis said with a smirk. "Do you recognize the mark in your arm?"

How can he not recognize the mark of his own father?

As soon as he figured out what just happened, the sky started to become darker than it already was. And then, came the cold breeze caused by what was about to come.

Father…

***

"S-STAY AWAY from the young lord and Miss Luna!"

Roarke let out a deep sigh when a woman wearing a commoner's clothes appeared. Her whole body was shaking but she looked determined while pointing a branch of tree at him. He also noticed that she had cuts all over her body.

Right, we saw a broken carriage a few meters behind the carriage where we found the Young Master and the Moon Priestess.

They didn't bother to check on the people inside the carriage because their only priority was to save the young lord.