Chapter 132

"YOUR HOLINESS, what should I do?" the little Supreme asked him. "Please teach me how to create my own flame weapons the fastest way."

Forrester was amused by the little Supreme's enthusiasm to "learn" the fire technique that would allow her to create weapons made of her own flame.

Funny. You were the one who invented the flaming weapons, Supreme. You don't have to "learn" it. All you have to do is remember it, just like what the Black Serpent needs to do in order to "master" the water technique.

Now, the situation was getting riskier.

To create a flame weapon, the second barrier in the little Supreme's heart would crack a bit.

Honestly, he didn't know what would happen if the second barrier cracked. But he was confident that he could stop it.

I have to risk everything for the sake of my Holy Scepter.

"We'll start with visualization," Forrester said, determined to continue with his plan despite the risk. "Little Supreme, I want you to concentrate and visualize the kind of weapon that you want to use. I suggest that you start with a simple one like a dagger. I know that you want to be like the first Supreme. But we'll take it easy."

"Okay," the Supreme agreed. "I'm good at visualization since my imagination is wild. Plus, I also used to do yoga for meditation in the past so I have good concentration as well."

"I don't know what you're talking about but good for you."

She just smiled at him.

Then, without him needing to supervise her, the little Supreme sat on the floor in a lotus position. After that, she put her hands on her lap.

"I'm going to start meditating now, Your Holiness," the little Supreme said, then she closed her eyes. "I'll try to design my desired weapons."

She said "weapons."

He sighed and shook his head. Even though he already told her to start by creating one weapon, it still looked like she was aiming for two.

I shouldn't have told her that the Supreme in the past was a double weapon wielder.

His thoughts were only cut off when he noticed a thin reddish barrier around the little Supreme. It was the heat of the flame within her body. It seemed like the little Supreme herself wasn't aware of that protection that she possessed now.

"Lady Nystrom doesn't notice it but ever since the first barrier in her heart was broken, the heat of the flame within her body had become a barrier," Sentinel, who appeared beside him, said. "The barrier appears whenever the duchess is asleep or unaware of her surroundings as if the barrier knows exactly when to protect the Supreme."

 Oh, that makes sense.

Anyway, Sentinel was talking freely despite the little Supreme's presence because it seemed like she fell into a temporary slumber. When a person like the little Supreme with sealed memories concentrated hard enough, it was common for them to lose consciousness.

Forrester turned to Sentinel. "Then, even the Black Serpent can't sense the little Supreme's new protection even if he's always sticking to his wife like glue?"

The spirit guardian shook his head. "I guess the duke can sense that the duchess's body has become warmer than usual. But maybe he thought it was normal because his wife is a Fire Mage." He turned to him. "Your Holiness, speaking of Duke Nystrom… where did you take him for his training? I can't feel him anywhere the premise."

"I sent the little snake to the Plane."

Sentinel's eyes almost popped out of his head. "Your Holiness, that's very risky."