Chapter 42

[OH. I haven't worn the lingerie that Leni and Lani chose for me.]

Tilly only remembered the sexy lingerie that she brought when she was looking for an outfit to wear. She was supposed to wear the lingerie on their first night together. But Kiho didn't even give her the chance to change after their wedding.

[Gosh, we didn't even shower.]

Well, they did shower separately after their first time. But since she was too tired to look for her lingerie, she went to bed and wore Kiho's shirt instead.

[I'll just wear the lingerie on our last night here in the island.]

After hiding the lingerie in the closet, she chose a floral maxi dress with cap sleeves and a pair of sandals for her outfit. She put on light makeup and tied her hair in a messy bun. When she was done dolling up, she went out the room.

She smiled when she saw Kiho walking towards her.

[Gosh, my husband is so sexy.]

The captain was wearing a pale blue collarless linen shirt, black trousers, and a pair of boots. His sword was attached to his belt.

"Hon, why did you get your weapon?" she asked with a knotted forehead. "We're just going out for a stroll, right?"

"It's already late at night," Kiho said while placing his hands on her waist. Then, he kissed her forehead before he continued. "We're the only people in the castle right now. We may never know, but we might be ambushed. I have to make sure that you're going to be safe with me."

"Uh-huh," she said, a little bit distracted because she was busy checking him out.

Kiho's gorgeous body was emphasized by his fitted linen shirt.

Just look at those broad shoulders… that wide expanse of chest… his taut waist… and of course, his washboard stomach…

[We can't forget about the abs, right?]

But the most important thing was the hidden gem inside his trousers…

[I want to play with it…]

"Eyes on my face, lady," Kiho teased her. Then, he cupped her face and gently moved her head so that she was looking up at his face instead of gazing down on his crotch. "Who was it that said she wanted to stroll by the beach?"

[Me, I'm the dumb one who said that.]

"Fine. As a noble lady, I have to keep my word," Tilly said. "I shall not think of lewd thoughts for now. I won't also touch you indecently."

Kiho raised a brow at her, a glint of mirth in his yellow eyes made it look like he was laughing softly at her "promise." "Let's see how long you can keep your hands off me."

She gently hit his arm that seemed to amuse him even more.

[#RIP, my innocent little Kiho.]

***

"KIHO, there's something we didn't do during our wedding that I wish we did," Tilly said while she was walking with Kiho by the beach. Of course, they were holding hands. "I heard it was done in other cultures."

The surface of the sea was sparkling as if it was sprinkled with millions of crystals. The moon was full so the night sky was a little bit brighter than usual. The wave sounded nice and the breeze was cool. The sand also felt soft under their feet.

In short, the ambiance was so romantic.

[Perfect for a late night stroll.]

"What is it?" Kiho asked curiously. "If we can do it right now, then let's do it."