Chapter 69

"M-MY LADY, are you sure that's what you're going to wear?"

"Yes," Tilly said to Lani while admiring herself in the mirror. "I think I have a talent in dress making."

She sewed her own training clothes all day.

Right now, she wore a sleeveless crop top that was close to the sports bra that she used to wear in her second life each time she went to the gym. She turned the trousers akin to leggings to cycling shorts. Unfortunately, there wasn't an alternative for trainers shoes in the empire yet so she settled for boots. In fairness, the boots were comfortable enough to use.

"Don't worry, Lani," she assured the young maid. "Aside from you, only my husband will see me in this outfit."

After saying that, she wore the long cloak that she asked for to hide her outfit.

[I'm going to surprise Kiho.]

A few moments later, Leni entered the room.

"My lady, Sir Kiho has arrived," Leni announced politely. "Like you ordered, I asked the master to wait for you in the training room."

There were still a few hours left before dinner so she decided to start their training right away. She wanted to learn how to control her powers as soon as possible.

"Thank you," she said. "Let's head out now."

She went out of the room with Leni and Lani tailing behind her.

Damian was waiting outside the chamber and he escorted them on the way to the training room. When she got there, she asked the servants to leave. After bowing to her and saying their polite greetings, they left.

"Hon, welcome back," Tilly greeted Kiho who was already walking towards her. "How was your day?"

Kiho kissed her on the lips before he answered. He already took off his jacket. Now, he was only wearing his dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Ah, his forearms looked very sexy. "Thank you for asking. My day is fine, honey. After visiting Father, I dropped by at the Black Serpent Knights' training ground to check how Blake is doing. He's leading the squad just fine."

"That's good to hear."

"How about you, Tilly?" he asked, his arms snaking around her waist. "How was your day? Were you bored?"

"I was busy all day," she said proudly. "I made a specific outfit for today's training time."

"Really?" He looked down at the cloak she was wearing. "Is that why you're wearing a cloak inside the mansion?"

She smiled and nodded. "Are you ready to see it?"

He looked at her face before he answered. "Yes, honey."

Without breaking eye contact, she took off her cloak and let it fall down on the floor.

Kiho's jaw dropped at the sight of her revealing attire. Panic crossed his eyes as he looked around as if he was afraid someone else might see her in that glorious outfit. He only calmed down when he realized that they were alone in the training room. "Tilly, are you trying to distract me?"

"Is it working?"

"Yes," he said, then he suggestively turned to the lounging area.

The training room was as huge as a ballroom. At the further corner of the chamber was a small lounging area. It was a tea table for two persons. And a sofa.

[Oh, there's a sofa.]

"We're here to train," Tilly teased her husband. "Stop thinking about lewd stuff, you beast. I only wore this outfit because I'm expecting I'd sweat a lot from your training."