Chapter 138

TILLY blinked several times when she found herself on top of a mountain. When she looked below, she found nothing but an empty desert.

Is this a dream or something?

"It's hot," Tilly said while fanning her face with her hands. This was a rare occurrence. Since her body temperature was naturally warm, she really couldn't feel "hot." But the weather in that place was draining her energy. "Why is it so hot in here?"

As soon as she thought that she was going to faint from the heat, her body released a cool aura that seemed to "embrace" her until she felt better.

"Oh, your little one cooled you down."

She turned around to find a familiar woman sitting on a rock. It was hot but she was covered by a thick red cloak. Still, she looked very fresh.

That long black hair…

… and the face that kind of resembled hers…

"You're the Supreme," Tilly said excitedly. "Aren't you?"

"My name is Soleil Rosenberg," the Supreme said with a smile. "You can just call me Soleil."

"I'm Tilly Nystrom," she said cheerfully. "You may also call me by my name."

Soleil's smile faded. "Ah, Nystrom."

"Uhm, is there a problem with my name, Miss Soleil?"

The Supreme smiled and shook her head before she changed the topic. "I didn't have the chance to say this before but let me say it now: congratulations on your pregnancy."

She smiled and gently placed her hands on her tummy. "You can tell?"

The Supreme nodded. "Of course. I wish you all the best, Tilly."

"That feels like a blessing," she said because she felt the warmth in the Supreme's voice. "Thank you, Soleil."

She just smiled at that. "I never thought that we'd meet again so soon, Tilly. Are you trying to awaken before you get to the Red Phoenix?"

"No," she denied. "I don't know how I got here. I was just trying to concentrate and visualize the weapons that I want to wield."

"Oh, so you're training."

She nodded before she asked. "Soleil, the saint told me that when you were alive, you used to wield a flaming bow and a flaming dagger. That's so cool! I want to wield the same weapons as you, so I'm working very hard right now."

The Supreme giggled. "I admire your determination. Do you want me to give you a hint on how to create flame weapons?"

"I guess a hint would be okay."

Soleil smiled before she spoke again. "You just have to imagine yourself surrounded by different weapons. The right weapon or weapons will choose you and not the other way around."

That kind of made her feel down. "Does it mean I can't choose the same weapons as yours?"

"We don't know about that yet, Tilly," she consoled her with a smile. "But whatever weapons you wield, I'm certain that you'll make good use of them."

For some reason, her smiled suddenly looked sad. "But I failed to protect my clan…"

It looked like the Supreme was about to say more but all of a sudden, she froze. Then, she looked up at the clear sky. Judging by the way she didn't squint her eyes, she may not have been hurt by the sunlight.

Or maybe it was because they were in a "dream" so the sun there was "fake."

"He's awake," the Supreme said softly. "My gray cloud is back."