Chapter 43

[I REALLY am shameless.]

Tilly was checking herself in the bathroom's mirror.

For their last night at the castle, she finally wore the black peek-a-boo lace babydoll lingerie with g-string. That was the one that she chose with Lani and Leni. To be honest, she also wanted a suspender garment set to come with the lingerie. But unfortunately, it wasn't available in the current market in the empire yet.

[I should just be grateful that we have sexy lingerie here.]

She was satisfied with how she looked on it anyway. The fit and the color complemented her body and complexion. And the lingerie was comfortable.

When she turned around and looked at her reflection, she felt a little bit embarrassed to see that her butt was very exposed. Thank goodness she still had "apple butt" in this lifetime even though she didn't have time to work out properly.

[I guess a got lucky to be born with this body.]

After admiring herself in the mirror, she got out the bathroom to surprise her husband.

Kiho took a bath first and when she went to their room, she found him doing his sword swinging practice.

[So workaholic.]

But she didn't want to complain because watching the captain work out was a blessing.

Kiho was only wearing pants so his sweaty upper torso was a sight to behold. Each swing he made literally flexed his sexy arm muscles. And the look of utter concentration on his face was also hot. It was admirable of him to stick to the basic exercises of swordsmanship even though he was already a master swordsman.

[He never forgets his roots.]

Kiho stopped when he probably felt his presence. He looked at her as if he's say something. But when she saw her, he froze with his mouth open.

He didn't need to say anything.

The sudden glint of hunger in his glowing gold eyes told her that he liked what he saw.

"Tilly, I wanted to take it easy tonight because we're going to travel early morning," Kiho said in a low voice while walking towards her. "But I don't think I can hold back now."

"Kiho, I don't want you to hold back," Tilly said with a playful smile. Then, she turned around to show him her buttocks. When she turned to him, she smirked when she saw him lick his lips. She turned around to face him again when he was already within arm's length. [My captain is so sexy.]

Her husband growled when he finally reached her.

The captain grabbed her by the waist and kissed her so hard and so good until she found herself leaning against the wall.

She wrapped one leg around his waist while his hand slid under her lingerie. He squeezed a cheek of her butt before he hooked his fingers in the waistband of her g-string. He pulled it down in a hurry.

[Gosh, I corrupted my cute innocent Kiho.]

The captain broke this kiss while his finger was tracing her slick slit. "Honey, you're never not wet around me, huh?"

Okay, that seriously made her blush. She playfully hit his arm while whining. "I don't want to hear that from someone whose erection is pressed against me."

"Touché," he conceded lightly.

Then, he used his other hand to pull down his pants. He released his hard cock before he grabbed her buttocks to hoist her. That made it easier for her to wrap her legs around his waist. And as soon as she did, he pushed in– making them moan at the same time.