Chapter 199

"We must head to the North right away," Solenn said. "Lady Nystrom is going to descend down anytime so I want to gather all her allies as soon as possible."

***

"I'M NOT going to say goodbye to the Fire Mages," Tilly declared while tying the ribbon of her cloak around her waist. She wore a plain red cloak over a very villainess-ish type of dress. She had prepared that much to meet her nemesis. In short, she was dressed to kill– literally. "That's why I'm sneaking out tonight."

Right now, she stood in the center of a circular platform that would literally drop her off later while being surrounded by Solaris, Luna, and the remaining Keepers.

That platform was in the prayer room dedicated to the Supreme Fire Mage. Yep, she had her own prayer room. But she rarely visited it because it made her feel uncomfortable. After all, she was still alive and she wasn't that arrogant to think that she was a god.

I'm not as delusional as Aku Moonchester.

"Our people will be sad if they find out that you leave when they were sleeping, Supreme," Solaris said with a sad smile. "But I understand why you're doing this."

"Please be safe, Supreme," Kelsi said with sparkling eyes (because of tears). "I will take care of Wong while we're on our way to rescue Lord Wixx."

Wong glared at Kelsi. "Who's taking care of whom?"

"Supreme, please come back safely," Maddox and Braxton both said in a cracked voice. "We will protect Solarium until you return."

"Lady Luna and I will follow you soon," Roarke said. He and Luna would be using the two-seater ship to descend down. Luckily, she didn't need that. "Please take care until then."

"Tilly, please, please, please don't do anything reckless," Luna begged her. "Just stick to the plan, okay? Remember that we planned everything for the past five years very carefully. You don't want to ruin that, do you?"

"Of course, I won't mess this up for us," she assured the witch. "Leave it to me, everyone."

They nodded at her words.

Even though she was a little troublemaker sometimes, she could feel the faith of everyone on her. For that reason, she knew she couldn't fail this mission.

"I'm ready now," Tilly declared seriously. When she moved her shoulders, her flaming red wings appeared on her back. This time, her wings were bigger, stronger, and "hotter" than ever. "Everyone, let's rock Aku Moonchester's world."

Literally, of course.

Solaris, Wong, Kelsi, Maddox, Braxton, and Roarke all raised their hands with their palms facing her.

On the other hand, Luna stepped backwards.

When she had absorbed enough flames, the platform that she stood on opened without warning, dropping her off instantly.

She wasn't scared because right then, her giant red flaming wings spread wide open.

Aku Moonchester, I hope you're still awake, Tilly said to herself. Well, I'm sure you'll wake up anyway once your nightmare begins.

***

AKU immediately got up when he was awakened by a strong earthquake.

He stood up and was about to leave his room to check on Nia when his eyes caught a glimpse of the strange sky.

What is that?

He walked towards his balcony and when he opened the doors, he was surprised to see a straight burning red line in the dark sky. He couldn't believe it but he could feel a very strong Mana coming from it.