Chapter 185

He didn't want to use his ice but the little brat princess was pushing him to get serious. When Solenn punched him again with her flaming fist, he grabbed her wrist and used his Mana to freeze her.

Now let's see if you can melt my ice!

Solenn looked surprised by his "cheating." She glared at him, then she tried to make her body literally burn.

She's trying to melt my ice.

He smirked at her futile attempt, then he let go of her wrist.

You can't melt my ice when I use my full Mana, little brat princess.

He watched as his ice started to spread from Solenn's arm to all over her torso down to her lower body until the only "un-frozen" part of her was her head and neck.

Heh.

"Cheater," Solenn snarled at him. "I said we should fight using our fire Mana! You used your ice so this fight is void!"

"I don't remember agreeing to that rule," he said with a smirk. "You should have made a written contract before we started our fight, Princess Solenn."

The princess screamed in annoyance.

He was glad that Solenn didn't breathe fire unlike his mommy. If the princess had the same ability as his mother, Solenn would have probably roasted him by now.

Let's scare her a little.

He raised his hand and commanded his ice to spread up to her little neck.

Solenn, known as a tough cookie, was on the verge of crying now.

Okay, that made him feel guilty. Maybe his prank went a little too far. Seeing her tears reminded him that he was an adult inside so he shouldn't be bullying children.

Shame on you, Winter Nystrom.

He closed his hand and as soon as he did, the ice covering Solenn from neck to toe started to melt fast.

The little brat princess stopped crying then.

"I admit I went overboard," he said when the ice covering Solenn finally melted. He could feel the sudden increase of the heat emitting from the princess's little body. She was probably using her Mana to dry herself. "Let's not fight over this again, okay?"

When the princess didn't respond, he extended his hand to her.

Well, I'm the adult here so I should be the bigger person.

Solenn finally gave in and reached for his hand.

But when he thought she would shake his hand, her posture suddenly changed. The next thing he knew, he was already on the ground while facing the blue sky.

His nose was bleeding.

Yes, the little brat princess freaking punched him on the face again! She didn't use her flame this time but still, she broke his nose!

Solenn's arrogant face came into view when she hovered over him. "I will never shake hands with a cheater like you."

The twins had (fake) platinum blonde hair, bronze skin, and dark eyes.

It's really hard to tell them apart when they aren't talking.

Fortunately, the twins didn't wear clothes with the same color.

Maddox would always wear gray, while Braxton would always wear yellow. Also, Maddox was the quiet twin while Braxton was as loud as Jameson.

"Look what we have here," Braxton said in his usual bright and loud voice. He was holding an Ice Tablet that he definitely used to take a picture of him and Solenn a while ago. "The Supreme's son and the Fire Archmage's daughter in a brawl. I wonder how the Lady Rosenberg and Lord Solaris will react once they find out that their children fought… again."