Chapter 155

TILLY'S brows furrowed when she saw Ainsworth's mouth move.

But she wasn't able to read his lips.

What is he saying?

She was irritated. But she was more frustrated that she couldn't make the Golden Tiger kneel even though it was never her goal to make him do so. Was she feeling this way because of his unclear provocations?

Just why does he want me to make him kneel anyway?

Her thoughts were just cut-off when all of a sudden, the Golden Tiger leapt at her. The next thing she knew, he was already holding her shoulders tight despite the flame that was now burning his arms. He winced, but he didn't let go.

"Are you trying to get yourself roasted?" Tilly asked in confusion. She noticed that the Golden Tiger's grip didn't hurt. But it was firm enough for her to be stuck where she stood. "And I didn't give you the permission to touch me."

"Well, you have to excuse me," Ainsworth said with a grin. But it was obvious that he was in pain. Also, his arms were starting to seriously get burnt. "Supreme, listen to me carefully. If you want to survive with your family, leave the Royal Capital while you still can."

"What–"

"Go to Mount Sola," Ainsworth said seriously, looking straight into her eyes. His reddish-brown eyes were glowing as if he wanted her to believe him so bad. "You'll find the island where you belong."

She was about to demand him to explain.

But all of a sudden, sharp ice spears pierced through his shoulders– forcing him to finally let go of his now burnt shoulders.

Kiho!

When the Golden Tiger jumped away from her, she turned around to face her husband.

She was surprised to find Kiho already standing beside her. Now that her husband was here, she felt safe. It was probably the reason why the flame around her "extinguished" on its own.

Kiho checked her out quickly, probably to see if she was injured. "Are you okay, honey?" he asked worriedly, then he fixed his glare at the Golden Tiger who now stood before them while effortlessly pulling the ice spears out of his body. "Did that wild cat hurt you?"

"I'm fine, hon," she assured him. "But I'm irritated because I wasn't able to hit him with my iron crab mallet."

Her husband smiled and patted her head gently. "I'll let you hit him as much as you want once I caught the wild cat for you, Tilly."

She smiled at that.

"Hey, stop talking as if I'm not here," Ainsworth complained. It was amazing how he could still look very intimidating even though his arms were burnt. Plus, both of his shoulders were also bleeding. Damn, what a cat. "Well, now that the stinky little snake is here, it's time for me to go."

"Kiho isn't stinky," she said, irritated. Plus, no part of his body is "little."

"And I'm not a snake," Kiho added. "Why do more and more people call me "snake" these days, huh?"

The Golden Tiger just smirked.

Kiho tried to go after the Golden Tiger but he suddenly stopped when she suddenly collapsed on the ground.

Oh?

To be honest, she only realized that her knees gave up when her husband caught her in his arms. Even her hands felt weak. She even dropped the iron crab mallet that disappeared and returned to her wrist as a tattoo.