Chapter 41

TILLY was impressed by the castle's huge bathroom.

Instead of a tub, there was an indoor tiled pool with four posts. Statues and water fountains were also around the room. And most of all, there was a giant crystal chandelier above.

[I feel like I'm in a five-star hotel.]

"Kiho, isn't this pool beautiful?" Tilly said when they were on the pool corner steps. She was sitting between his legs while leaning against his back. "In some other places, we have to pay a fortune to have this room to ourselves," she said before she turned to him.

"Uh-huh," Kiho agreed but he was gazing down at her breasts. "They are beautiful."

And she could feel his growing erection against her hip.

She couldn't help but laugh softly at his reaction.

[Are all newlyweds like this or we just have high sex drive?]

In her past life, she remembered doing it three times with Kiho during their honeymoon. But he didn't act as clingy as he did now.

"Captain, eyes on my face," she lightly scolded him. "I'm talking to you."

Kiho looked at her with an embarrassed look on his face. "I'm sorry, honey."

"You know what I was thinking earlier?" she asked with a playful smile. When he shook his head, she continued. "I was wondering if all newlyweds are as horny as we are or we just have high sex drive."

"Oh, I'm not sure," he said. "But I remember that one time, Blake scolded me for giving one of our men a weekend break after his wedding."

She gasped at that. "You gave a two-day break to a man who just got married? You're a monster, Captain Kiho!"

"I told you I've killed people for my job and you just laughed it off," he said, his voice filled with amusement. "But now that you heard that I gave a newly married knight a two-day vacation, you're looking at me like I'm despicable."

"Because you are," she said with widened eyes. "You're a terrible boss for giving a weekend break to newly married guy. How would you feel if His Majesty gave you two days instead of a week for our honeymoon?"

To be honest, one week was too short for a honeymoon.

But Kiho was a captain and he couldn't leave his post for too long. In fact, the Black Serpent Knights weren't able to attend the reception party because they had a mission away from the empire. Blake and the others had to leave after the wedding ceremony.

Kiho would have to join the troop a week from now. Blake was currently leading the squad but the success rate of their mission would drop without the captain. And so, Kiho had to follow his knights after their honeymoon.

They were lucky that it wasn't an urgent mission because if not, they would have to move their wedding date.

"You're right," Kiho said while nodding his head. "I would be pissed if His Majesty gave me two days to spend with you after our wedding." He scratched his cheek, obviously ashamed of his ignorance then. "I didn't know the joy of having a wife during that time so I didn't care."

"You owe that knight an apology, Kiho."

"I do," he admitted. "I'll give him a one week break. Then, I'll send him and his wife to a vacation place of their choice as peace offering. With pocket money, of course."

"That sounds like a good plan," she said. Then, she kissed his cheek. "Good thinking, Captain."

That kiss seemed to awaken his libido once again.