Chapter 127

TILLY had a soft spot for kids.

She had a maternal instinct like no other. But having said that, she still couldn't understand why the little boy in front of her now, probably aged seven or eight, gave her the creeps.

Short blonde hair. Ash gray eyes. Lazy look on his face...

Everything looked familiar.

"I don't like this boy," Tilly declared while looking down at the young boy who was sitting across from her. "You give off the big bully energy."

Kiho, who sat beside her on the sofa, stifled a laugh.

The little boy scoffed. "Well, aren't you honest?"

She gasped at the familiar tone that he used. "It can't be…" She looked at Luna who stood beside the rude child. "Miss Luna…"

Right.

Luna returned to the mansion a few minutes after she finished dressing up. When the witch came, she immediately asked the servants to bring Luna to the tea room. When she arrived there with Kiho, she was surprised to see the witch with a little boy that was dressed like a young noble from a rich family.

But this boy looks really familiar…

"What you're thinking right now is correct, Lady Nystrom," Luna, who sat beside the boy, said. Then, she respectfully used her hands to point at the child's direction. "This is His Holiness in his child form. He changed his appearance to conceal his identity."

"It wasn't just his appearance," Kiho commented while picking up his tea cup from the table in front of them. "His Holiness's divine power is also concealed. Now his holy presence is gone."

Tilly was too shocked to react on that.

"I don't need my full powers to train a brat," Saint Forrester said while munching on a cookie, then he looked at her straight in the eye. "I hope you're ready, little girl. I'm not as kind or as gentle as your husband."

"I'm ready," Tilly said bravely. "I'm not here to joke around."

The saint stopped munching on his food. "The look in your eyes changed."

"I know my responsibility now as the new Supreme," she said, then she placed her hands on her tummy. "For a safer future for my son, I'm going all-out now."

"Uh-huh," the saint said, obviously uninterested by her determination. "Good for you."

"I'll be here to remind you to take it easy, Tilly," Kiho said with a hint of worry in his voice. "I like your passion. But please don't overwork yourself."

She smiled at her husband and was about to say something when a servant came and announced Lord Prescott's arrival.

"Father is here," Tilly said excitedly. "Let's go and greet him, Kiho."

***

TO SAY that Kiho was shocked to see the huge grand carriage in front of their mansion would be an understatement.

It's probably as big as His Majesty's grand carriage.

But the thing that surprised him was the fact that the carriage was midnight blue– and it also had the Nystrom's family crest on it.

"Father, is that a present for our family?" Tilly asked, taking the words out of his mouth. "Did you buy a carriage for us?"

Lord Prescott– looking as dashing and as dignified as ever– coughed lightly to probably hide his embarrassment. "Consider it as a late wedding gift for me. The construction of the carriage took longer than usual. I made sure that the couch and pillows inside are made of the best materials. Also, the inside of the carriage is infused with several protective power stones so you don't have to worry about being ambushed."