Chapter 186

Tilly laughed at what Luna said. "What is my son doing now?"

"I saw him practicing an apology speech," Luna said, then she sat on the sofa across her. "I think he wants to apologize to Solenn but his prides keeps him from doing so." She sighed and shook her head. "Lord Winter's pride is bigger than his little body."

She laughed again. "He's been locked up in the house for almost a week now. I told him he can only come out when he's ready to apologize to Solenn."

It was the witch's turn to laugh. "Ah, I see. No wonder the young lord looked like he wanted to punch himself while practicing his apology speech."

Right now, they were in her office in their house.

Their next meeting with Solaris and the Keepers would take place once Wong and Sentinel returned. They were free until then. But that didn't mean they had nothing else to do.

After all, she and Luna never stopped working since day one.

"How are you, Luna?" she asked while pouring tea in her teacup. "Have you retrieved new memories recently?"

Luna shook her head. "No matter how hard I try, I still can't remember where I hid the Holy Scepter in my previous life. Lord Solaris told me that I shouldn't be too hasty. He said I could lose my mind if I force myself to remember everything."

"You should listen to Solaris," she said, then she sipped tea before she continued. "We don't need the Holy Scepter for now so take it easy, Luna."

The witch sipped tea first before she talked. "I know that, Tilly. But I want to be of help in any way I can."

"Thank you, Luna," she said sincerely. "Your past self also did a good job. You sealed your memory of the Holy Scepter very well."

She let out a frustrated sigh. "I sealed it so well that even I can't crack it now."

"True," she said with a laugh. "But to be honest, if memories were easy to retrieve, we would never be in this situation. In fact, I heard from Solaris that humans are forbidden to remember their past lives. Only a handful like us are stubborn enough to break the law of nature."

The witch nodded in agreement. "That's why I'm very amazed by your idea, Tilly. Thanks to the videos that you recorded before we left the Royal Capital five years ago, it became easy for me to explain what was going on when you lost your memory. But the most useful video that we have was the video of your fight with the emperor. I'm glad the recorded video was clear."

Apparently, she put a hidden camera in herself when she fought Aku Moonchester.

When they played the video, they discovered a lot of important things because of the emperor's big mouth during the fight.

Also, she noticed several other stuff because she played the video every single day.

The mention of her brother's name made Luna blush. But she immediately caught herself and became composed again. "Of course, it's very important for us to rescue the Red Phoenix. Still, I'm on your side, Tilly. If you descend back to earth with Lord Wixx, the emperor and the b*tchy princess will focus on your brother. If that happens, I doubt it if they'll even consider the deal that we plan to offer to them."

"I know, right?" she said while shaking her head. "But you know how stubborn Wong is. And the Keepers listen to him– even Solaris. After all, he's the de facto leader."

"If the plan gets delayed, I bet Lord Winter will be disappointed again," Luna said worriedly. "The young lord is really looking forward to be reunited with his father."